Currently reading:
MxF Plotting....

Puppet

A Little Bit Of Poison Goes A Long Way
Local time
Yesterday 11:38 PM
Hello there! You can call me P or puppet. Before we do get down to business i would like to adress a few things to help you make up your mind on if i am the right fit for the specific plot or in general.

1) I am always looking for a long term partner to roleplay with! I prefer long rps, If you are looking for a short term roleplay i might jot be the for for you.

2) I am a working mom so it can get hectic for me but i typically get to a responce the same day you respond

3) I tend to average around 5 paragraphs or more.. Please dont feel discouraged as long as there is two lengthy juicy paragraphs for me i am content.

Last but not least, Grammar; I am not really a stickler about this aspect... As long as i can read the reply without being completely confused and bothered i am good. Please no txt tlk replys.

Now that i have finished my basic about me post and let you decide for yourself if you are interested in me as a writing buddy lets get down to some plots and pairings i have or am interested in creating.

Last edited:
Stuff i am interested in

Secretary X Boss
Demon X Human
Demon X Demon
Demon X Angel (No preference unless chosen otherwise)
Vampire X Vampire Hunter (Persuadable)
Kidnapper X Kidnapped (Someone who is held hostage)
Teacher X Student
Master X Sub (No preference)
Succubus X Target (Persuadable)
Bestfriend X Bestfriends brothers Sister
Royalty x Servant (Persuadable)
Assassin X Target
New Girl X Popular student (uni only)
Prisoner of war X Captor
Childhood friend x childhood friend
God X Other (Easily Persuadable) Sociopath/Psychopath X Other

Any idea or pairing you have and it's not on this list please bring it up anyways i am very easy to persuade. I would love to hear your ideas!

Movies/Books
Immortal Instruments
The Host
Underworld
Clock-work Angel
Fast & The Furious
Ect (Any recommendations please ask ill let you know if i have seen or read it)

Last edited:
~ * Current Cravings and plots * ~
• Something Dark
• Fantasy
• Supernatural
• Modern

• Mid-evil
• Demonic

• Current plots i have!

First off. there is a few plots i figured we could mesh together.

Human x Vampire, Slave x Master. Onto how i got this idea... I once have done a one on one that was very interesting and gave me ideas and made me want to persue it more.

Popular rich playboy x New/Nerdy Unpopular girl. Spoiler plot coming soon (Message me for further plotting)

Angel x Demon
God dissapears, The world is in chaos; Used as a middle ground for the waging war of demons and angels. The underworld is winning, Angels are becoming extinct, Archangels are being captured abd enslaved by the demon king, Specifically female angels used for breeding. The angel race being farmed and sorted through by the king of demons to his pleasure. One being Amiteiel a female Archangel born, Daughter of archangel Micheal and Anihita.

A King His Mistress and His Arranged Queen A plot about a king of the west (Typically Egypt) who has a political wife and a mistress he already cares about, Not only juggling his Harem but the alliance with his new queen of the north as well as fighting to keep the south from waging war.

Captin x A captured princess (A pirate type plot)

Please message me for more details if you are interested about a specific plot of mine, Have your own, Or want to make on up with me!!

Last edited:
Could be fun to have a romp, I'll msg ya after I catch some sleep.

• Something Dark
• Fantasy
• Supernatural
• Modern
• Mid-evil
• Demonic

• Current plots i have!

Human x Vampire, Slave x Master.
Onto how i got this idea... I have done a one on one that was very interesting and gave me ideas and made me want to persue it more.

Popular rich playboy x New/Nerdy
Unpopular girl. Spoiler plot coming soon (Message me for further plotting)

Angel x Demon
God dissapears, The world is in chaos; Used as a middle ground for the waging war of demons and angels. The underworld is winning, Angels are becoming extinct, Archangels are being captured abd enslaved by the demon king, Specifically female angels used for breeding. The angel race being farmed and sorted through by the king of demons to his pleasure. One being Amiteiel a female Archangel born, Daughter of archangel Micheal and Anihita.

A King His Mistress and His Arranged Queen [CRAVING ❤❤❤]
A plot about a king of the west (Typically Egypt) who has a political wife and a mistress he already cares about, Not only juggling his Harem but the alliance with his new queen of the north as well as fighting to keep the south from waging war.

Captin x A captured princess (A pirate type plot)

Please message me for more details if you are interested about a specific plot of mine, Have your own, Or want to make on up with me!!

New plot!
A Billionaire had taken over the fortune of his father once he passed leaving the position of CEO to his son, Only stipulation was he had to marry a girl of his late fathers choosing.

To make things juicier the CEO already has a lover. In order to obtain the whole buiness instead of just being ceo and owner of half the buisness he would have it all he needed to marry this female his father requested he marry, But its just paper so who cares?

Your CEO decides to marry having a couple of rules for his new beloved wife for when he's home, Even though that wasnt much.
1, No one is to know she is married to the hottest CEO bachelor in the city.
2, You are to obey me and my wishes
3, She is to sleep in the same bed and room as him when he is home.

(Interested in this plot and anything you wanna tweak? Message me and let me know!)

The mistress could be where he gets his 'dominating side out' ince i invisioned the wife a virgin or new to the sex field.

• Something Dark
• Fantasy
• Supernatural
• Modern
• Mid-evil
• Demonic

• Current plots i have!

Humans have lost the war to vampires, Vampires have infiltrated the world of the mundanes. Humans were now treated as a inferior species, Most humans are now slaves, Some rogue humans living in poverty and in hiding, Other humans willingly doing their Masters bidding, Mainly known as a "Pet" A high aristocratic vampire living in New York had just lost his last personal slave due to Illness. Six months later the aristocratic vampire gets an invitation to the Black Market Ball. The aristocratic vampire ends up finding his ideal personal slave and pays for her taking her home.

Role in need: Aristocratic Vampire
Human Slave: Taken
Where this plot belongs: Torture Chamber

Spot needing to fill: Popular/Rich Playboy
Spot taken: Nerdy/Rebellious Girl
Place this role-play belongs: Fetish Dungeon

Angel x Demon

God dissapears, The world is in chaos; Used as a middle ground for the waging war of demons and angels. The underworld is winning, Angels are becoming extinct, Archangels are being captured and enslaved by the demon king, Specifically female angels used for breeding. The angel race being farmed and sorted through by the king of demons to his pleasure. One being Amiteiel a female Archangel born, Daughter of archangel Micheal and Anihita.

Spot needed: Demon King/Aristocrat
Spot taken: Archangel Female
Place this role-play belongs: Torture Chamber

A plot about a king of the west (Typically Egypt) who has a political wife and a mistress he already cares about, Not only juggling his Harem but the alliance with his new queen of the north as well as fighting to keep the south from waging war.

Spot needed: King
Spot filled: Arranged Queen

Captin x A captured Duchess (A pirate type plot)

Message me for further details

Spot needed: Captain/Pirate
Spot filled: Duchess
Place this role-play belongs: Fetish dungeon

A unwanted Contract:

A Billionaire had taken over the fortune of his father once he passed leaving the position of CEO to his son, Only stipulation was he had to marry a girl of his late fathers choosing.

To make things juicier the CEO already has a lover. In order to obtain the whole business instead of just being CEO and owner of half the business he would have it all he needed to marry this female his father requested he marry, But its just paper so who cares?

Your CEO decides to marry having a couple of rules for his new beloved wife for when he's home, Even though that wasn't much.

P.s,
The mistress could be where he gets his 'dominating side out' since i envisioned the wife a virgin or new to the sex field.

Spot needed: CEO Billionaire
Spot filled: Chosen female

Interested in these plot and anything you wanna tweak? Message me and let me know!

Last edited:
• Something Dark
• Fantasy
• Supernatural
• Modern
• Mid-evil
• Demonic

• Current plots i have!

Humans have lost the war to vampires, Vampires have infiltrated the world of the mundanes. Humans were now treated as a inferior species, Most humans are now slaves, Some rogue humans living in poverty and in hiding, Other humans willingly doing their Masters bidding, Mainly known as a "Pet" A high aristocratic vampire living in New York had just lost his last personal slave due to Illness. Six months later the aristocratic vampire gets an invitation to the Black Market Ball. The aristocratic vampire ends up finding his ideal personal slave and pays for her taking her home.

Angel x Demon

God dissapears, The world is in chaos; Used as a middle ground for the waging war of demons and angels. The underworld is winning, Angels are becoming extinct, Archangels are being captured and enslaved by the demon king, Specifically female angels used for breeding. The angel race being farmed and sorted through by the king of demons to his pleasure. One being Amiteiel a female Archangel born, Daughter of archangel Micheal and Anihita.

A unwanted Contract:

To make things juicier the CEO already has a lover. In order to obtain the whole business instead of just being CEO and owner of half the business he would have it all he needed to marry this female his father requested he marry, But its just paper so who cares?

Your CEO decides to marry having a couple of rules for his new beloved wife for when he's home, Even though that wasn't much.

P.s,
The mistress could be where he gets his 'dominating side out' since i envisioned the wife a virgin or new to the sex field.

Interested in these plot and anything you wanna tweak? Message me and let me know!

• Something Dark
• Fantasy
• Supernatural
• Modern
• Mid-evil
• Demonic

• Current plots i have!

Angel x Demon

A unwanted Contract:

P.s,

• Something Dark
• Fantasy
• Supernatural
• Modern
• Mid-evil
• Demonic

• Current plots i have!

Angel x Demon

A unwanted Contract:

P.s,

• Something Dark
• Fantasy
• Supernatural
• Modern
• Mid-evil
• Demonic

• Current plots i have!

Angel x Demon

A unwanted Contract:

P.s,

Back
Top Bottom