MxF Politician must get by in the dystopian world that she created (Dom needed for advanced dark rp)

Currently reading:
MxF Politician must get by in the dystopian world that she created (Dom needed for advanced dark rp)

PeepFrog

Knight
Local time
Today 7:15 AM
Pairing: Female (Me) x Dom(s) (Probably prefer multiple or GM for this type of rp/world, but we can do just one male depending on how we do things.)

Kinks: non con or even rape will be involved. The rest are things I like, but not required. Pet play, interracial/race play , pet play (collar, leash, cage, punishments, etc.), degradation/humiliation, age differences, bodywriting/branding/tattoos/forced piercings (bimbofication really), forced clothing (specific lingerie in private such as maid outfit, playboy bunny, etc., or even dressing slutty in public as well to your character's liking), mind breaking, choking, gangbangs, hair pulling, anal, rimming, face sitting and more. If there's something you want that isn't on this list, please ask! I'm probably into it.
Toiletplay if my partner likes it.

Limits: incest, under 18, mff/harems, vore/gore/blood

Post Length Min/Max: Minimum 1 full paragraph! No set maximum.

Plot: Basically, there's this big rich utopian area, and all the poorer people have been pushed out into the area surrounding the city and have to live in these slums that now formed outside of the walls. It's a lawless land, and many people steal, assault, sell themselves, etc, to get by. My character is one of the government officials who voted in favor of this decision to push the lower class out. Not long after this "society" is formed, my character is used as a scapegoat for some mistake the government has made, and in order to earn the favor back of those still in the upper class society, she is fired from her position and banished to this outer city, where is she is known and hated for what she's done, and has to somehow find a way to get by. I will not be playing a slut, she's going to be a woman with a big ego and self respect and won't be receptive to the things she'll have to debase herself doing to get by. I'm very open to ideas and tweaks of the plot/setting, so please let me know what you'd like to change/include as far as plot/kinks go! This is meant to be a dark/advanced rp.

Like I said I'm flexible with the setting/plot, as long as my general needs are met. If you want it to be more of a fantasy/magic world, or more of a future/sci fi world, that's up to you! Come to me with your questions or what you like and I'll do my best to be accommodating. For example, I have ideas for including cheating, cuckolding, pet play, etc., even though they're not on my kink list. So whatever you're into, we'll figure something out for you. As long as its not a limit of mine!

Back
Top Bottom