Unspecified Polyamory, harems and messy ships? Oh my! (Open for 1-2 new friends! <3)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Polyamory, harems and messy ships? Oh my! (Open for 1-2 new friends! <3)

PavellumPendulum

-ˋˏ such a pretty little thing ˎˊ-
Local time
Today 8:27 AM
New to this site and excited to be here!

↱ About Me
↛ Hullo hullo, I'm Pav!
↛ I'm 21 and I've been rping for 9 years now
↛ I love milk tea, anime, gaming, drawing, black sesame ice cream and cats
↛ I'm a librarian and private tutor usually, currently working as a language assistant abroad right now

↱ Roleplay Details
↛ I'm in gmt+1 (CET) and most replies from me will be between 10 AM to 6 PM in that time zone. Frequency depends on how active my other rps are, but at the very least, expect 1 reply per week or 5 replies a day at most. Ideally, I'd like someone who could reply, at the minimum, once per week.
↛ I'm not ghosting friendly. If you disappear without warning, I will not rp with you again in the future unless you had a good reason. You don't need to explain yourself. Just tell me if you're done and don't leave me waiting around for you.
↛ My replies are always at least 2 paragraphs (300-400 words MINIMUM) and cap out at around 10 paragraphs. 3rd person, past tense only. Write with some craft. Don't make it a "he did this, she did that" thing, droning on and on. Be proud of the responses you're sending me and I'll do the same.
↛ My preference is fxf/mxm or just anything queer (NB, trans-folk included as well obviously!). MxF is only acceptable if I play the female. I usually play switches. If you strictly play bottoms/submissives, I'm not interested.
↛ Please give me a sample of your writing style in your pm. here are mine!
↛ Doubling is fun! I can play multiple characters, whatever works.
↛ I like 70/30 plot to smut ratio usually, the most I'll adjust it to is 50/50. Depends on the plot.
↛ I like ooc. If you don't like to get to know your partners, we might not get along.

↱ Plots + Dynamics
↛ My preferred role is underlined. If nothing is underlined, I'm fine with either role!

↛ you should block me [final warning] (MxM only) - slice of life
Character A walks home from university everyday. Recently though, he can't shake the fact that he's being watched. And he is. Confronting his apparent stalker is one thing, but the fact that Character B is so excited to admit it is something else entirely. ... But why is he kind of cute, despite being kind of off-putting?

↛ world domination (FFF x M) - fantasy
YC is a failure of a summoner, spending his entire life as a mage ridiculed by his village because he cannot summon anything stronger than a slime. In a desperate attempt to prove himself, he embarks on a treacherous journey to an ancient temple, where he makes a contract with a god for power. Well, at least he thought it was the god of the temple, but turns out, it was an amalgamation of previously dormant demons. Now, he can summon a multitude of creatures, and he is exponentially more powerful, but also surrounded by demon ladies who find him fun to observe. His new plan? World domination.

↛ caught in the middle (ANY x M or F)
YC is struggling with school and enlists the aid of a tutor, at the recommendation of their professor. The tutor is super cute and kind, and YC senses there might be a spark in between them and develops a crush. Much to YC's discontent though, her meddling older brother seems way more interested in them...

↛ sugar daddy (M) x sugar baby (M or F)
chef x regular customer at their restaurant
↛ idol group x manager
↛ something smutty with childhood friends discovering mutual feelings for each other

↛ cool keywords of what I'm generally interested in: arranged marriage // fake dating // exes // banter & shenanigans // height difference // polyamory (MxMxF or MxFxF) // soulbound & soulmates // small towns // slowburn // cold, hurt people falling in love again // housemates // straight person discovering they're queer // high fantasy // slice of life // modern fantasy

↱ Extra
↛ Please PM me with a writing sample + what plot(s) you're interested in! Feel free to send some ideas of your own if you would like since I know I didn't list many myself <3

Last edited:
Cleaned up taken plots, added some new ones. Hope to find some new friends! :^)

Back
Top Bottom