All Poor and Unfortunate

Currently reading:
All Poor and Unfortunate

Local time
Today 9:49 PM
Pronouns
they/them
Hey y'all, I'm Jay (they/them)! I'm new to this site, but not to rp, and I'm excited to be here!

I'm in the EST timezone of the US, but I generally have a weird sleep schedule, so I can post/reply a fair amount. I work from home as well, so it's fine for me to post during the day every so often. Once per day is usually how I roll.

For my first post, I have a fairly general and wide net to cast, but that's what makes it fun! To hop into it, I'm looking for someone to play Ursula and/or Vanessa from the little mermaid. In terms of pairings, I'm willing to create characters of any gender. Craving an Ursula x Ariel rp? You got it! Want an Ursula/Vanessa x Eric? Cool! Ursula x Triton for a little prequel of sorts, awesome! And if you want a harem of merfolk to swim in and make deals, that'd be brilliant as well!

In terms of limits, I don't do scat or bathroom play, and obviously all characters NEED to be 18+. Other than that, just ask! I'm fine with smut, in fact that's preferred, but I definitely want there to be plot as well. It doesn't have to be in the "world" of the Little Mermaid (it can be an AU, prequel, etc), and the more lore we can create the better!

Don't be shy, feel free to respond/reach out if you're feeling extra witchy!

Back
Top Bottom