Currently reading:
All Possession

GhostGuy

Serf
Local time
Today 10:19 PM
Pronouns
He
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
I'm new here but have done rp before for a while, I like to write about possession and other lewd stuff.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

I try to reply as much as I can but I may only be able to do 2-3 a day unfortunately.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
I do not like either and prefer to keep it out.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?

My links are sweat, smell, unwashed steamy milfs, armpit licking, being facesat, rimjob, Frenching, possession, being gently dommed, forced possession.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
I do not engage in writing fandoms.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
Mainly in a secluded area like a bedroom or graveyard to be spooky

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
I usually have an idea of how I want to possess you, then like to direct it towards gently domming me after you take in so many ghosts.

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)
At the moment yes, I will send a ref of her for you to play as, Rule 34 - 1girls big breasts breasts cleavage female female only indie virtual youtuber large breasts nekoyo chloe solo tinnies virtual youtuber | 5185651

Any additional notes you want to add?

If you want to add any body changes like have your tongue glow, go ahead and write it in, I like seeing what you have in mind when the ghosts possess you

Back
Top Bottom