Either Needed Possible HP thread

Morpheus

God of Dreams, Prince of Sleep, and HBIC
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 5:17 AM
Pronouns
He/ Him
In my original request thread, I mentioned that I liked Harry Potter, and since then I've had several people ask me if I would be interested in doing a Harry Potter-based thread. I still do, but since it's such a big draw I've decided to open the thread up to be a group RP.

Obviously, per rules of the site, we can't be students at Hogwarts, but I was thinking we could all be Witches or Wizards from the HP universe. However, I'm not very good a plot building, so this thread is more to gauge interest and to find a possible collaborator for this HP-based thread.

Any takers?

I am interested. I haven't much experience in plot-building either, but I am down to lend a hand.

I'd be interested in joining in and helping. I'm pretty decent at creating plots etc. Feel free to send me a pm.

I'd be open for a HP Roleplay! But as far as plot goes, I don't really have anything outside the school. It'll be interesting to see how it all works out though if this ends up kicking off

I'm into it. To help with the non-high school plot, we can be Aurors or work for the ministry of magic.

Or we can have whatever job and live together in the same apartment complex?

Or we're all in a universe were Harry Potter failed. Are we runaways hiding? Prisoners? Followers?

I don't know what mood you are going for, but kinda threw you some of the first thoughts that came in my head. Feel free to use or not use to your content!!

I would love to join!
Not very experienced, but I'll join with a heart for HP and magic.
I really liked the idea from @SweetsBrigade regarding us being hiding/prisoners in some way.

Back
Top Bottom