Currently reading:
Post Apocalyptic.

Bearman44

Resident alcoholic werebear.
Local time
Today 3:07 PM
Trying to think up neat plots for a post apocalyptic story line. The details can be worked out when others get involved so i can tailor the story towards everybodys desires. Im down for any ideas or suggestions. PM me for more details if interested. I often suffer from writers block, so i understand that two paragraphs arnt always possible or needed. What i do ask is that whats posted is meaningful, descriptive, and progresses the story. I also ask that no god modding takes place as it kills the story. You will not be killed in rp without your permission. If you enjoy the story and wish to continue its your right to keep having fun with it as long as you want.

Maybe this will set a bit of groundwork for the story:

Simon hated this part of his journey. He felt like a worm on a hook in the open like this. He was walking on a vast field of ice that was once the pacific ocean before the sun decided to vanish without rythm or reason. Ever since it happened the world had slowly been dying. Simon himself was compleatly covered in thick layers of clothing as well as a oxygen tank and mask that made his face an enigma. He bared no skin as the air was as cold as death theses days. The O2 rig was neccisary as plants no longer existed on the surface and breathing the unfiltered air was a death sentance. It was heavy but living with a sore back was the least of Simons worry's right now. Gunshots and multiple loud blood curdling screeches rang out a few miles behind him. "Shit!". He'd bring a small piece of paper from his pocket and look at the coordinates scribbled on it. Luckily the moon was overhead allowing him to read the paper and see a bit of his surroundings. A large heat bank was allegedly ahead of him. Heat banks were bunkers dug deep into the earth where heat, air, and power are syntheticaly produced. They are the last place human life even has the slightest chance of survival in this new cruel and harsh world. Acording to the coordinates, it would be a 20 hour hike. Another screech ,closer this time, reminded him that he'd need to cut that time in half. If those things caught up with him or this heat bank didnt exist, he'd be fucked. Simon sighed, tucked the paper away, and set off again into the worlds perpetual purgatory of night and shadow. He wondered who he'd meet if fate would allow him to survive the trip.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom