Closed Post Apocalyptic

Currently reading:
Closed Post Apocalyptic

Local time
Today 12:31 PM
Pronouns
she/her
Hello there! My name is Opal and I have been writing for a few years now. I love the fantasy/dystopia but I am down to do anything! Monday-Friday is usually when I can reply because my daughter will be at school. I am a stay at home Mom so it makes things easier. My replies can be pretty long because I love detail but I don't really care how much you do. Gore and Voilence is fine with me just no r@pe or anything like that. I am okay with smut but to be honest I don't really want that in this RP. The theme is survival and I want like a powerful friendship.

Just in a ruined city would probably be the setting. I was thinking that the Government accidentaly lets loose a bactiria they were using for enemy soildures and it turns people into these monster things that eat people. They are like people but are completly black and have reddish eyes. They are only active at night but don't mind coming out during the day for a meal. They prefer to be underground and sleep in the sewers. They have incredibly sensitive hearing and terribble eye sight. I am thinking our character meet a month into the appocalyptic world. They meet when both scavenging for food and my chracter nearly shoots yours. My character will be Opal Brinkman. She has long wavy blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She is funny and sarcastic but aggresive and reckless. Idc what your character is.

DM me if interested!

Back
Top Bottom