Currently reading:
~ Pour some sugar on me ~

Sugar Grrrl

NYMPH
Local time
Today 7:28 AM
Hello! I am very new here, but also very eager. I actually have ideas I've written down and never thought I'd have the chance to write out, but here I am! I'm literate enough. I don't care much for proper punctuation, I've been song writing for years now I hardly ever punctuate properly. However, I am well written, and I'm looking for a partner who will push my story telling and character developement abilities to the next level!

Rules
  • No one liners - Please just add something new to the story every reply even if it's small. Promise I will respond in kind.
  • No unnecessary smut - I am not a big smut fan it gets boring. Lots of foreplay though that's cool! And classic romance really takes the cake
Simple enough, right?! I'm very lax. I'm into all types of pairings. MxF, MxM and FxF. I personally leans towards female or more effeminate characters. I took a peek at some other people's posts so just going off of what I've seen in others next I'll list some pairings I'm interested in ~

Pairings
  • Mythical creature x Human
  • Vampire x Vampire hunter
  • Knight x Prince(cess)
  • TBA
  • TBA
I have a couple plot ideas for these pairings which I will post as I tweak them. I do have a couple that are basically ready to unfurl. If you have any ideas for these pairings or wanna fill in one of those TBA spots feel free to send me a message.

Plots
  • CWTCH - Our story takes places on an island city, CWTCH, cut off from the rest of the world. The setting is present day/ modern. However, magic and supernatural beings exist in this realm. This city was created specifically to keep out users of magic and the creatures that lurk about. No one in the city is allowed to travel outside and no one foreign is allowed in without special permissions. Crime isn't particularly out of the ordinary for a city with no ins and outs, people are bound to get anxious and act up from time to time. Though it also isn't something that runs rampant. Our story starts however at the beginning of a series of crimes that have no particular pattern except that they could only be caused by some sort of "beast" that has somehow snuck it's way onto the island; at least thats the conclusion local authorities have come to. My character is a human who grew up inside of CWTCH. Your character is a mysterious new face that just showed up around the same time the beastly killings have been reported.
  • WORLD WARS XXIX - In the year 2020, planet Earth became an uninhabitable planet due to the tyranny of leading nations governments which incited a never ending war that waged on for 10 years. In those years technology made incredible advances as well as magic, but lands were destroyed, food and water became a rarity. The death toll went up each year, only those in power could find the means to survive and eventually internal conflict began to fester as well. At the end of 10th year a genie was discovered by a man, the genie unlike the stories, only granted its founder one wish. The wish was to create a new planet where they could try to start again. Unfortunately, like the stories the wish came with a catch. If peace wasn't achieved within 5 years a new planet would be created where they would have to try again, picking up each time where they last left off. This cycle would repeat itself every half a decade until they could get it right and achieve peace which the genie knew would be impossible.
    It is now the year 3061 and Planet 26 has just been created and survived its first year without war, poverty or famine. A new record amongst the other planets which have all been failed attempts just as the genie suspected. The reboot became too much for some however and many gave up on the idea of living in peace with everyone on a new planet. So, they took it upon themselves to travel to one of the old duplicate planets and start new lives there. Each planet is now inhabited with different groups of people that mostly share the same values, but rival those of their neighboring planets. Our story starts as a rogue band of intergalactic space pirates roam the galaxy in search for this genie. Both of our characters are a part of this crew. They make ends-meat by working as bounty hunters that sell bodies on the black market for money. However, intergalactic war has just been declared as Planet 22 was attacked by a foreign army for unknown reasons. Can peace ever be achieved?

Back
Top Bottom