Both Needed Precious Powers

Currently reading:
Both Needed Precious Powers

Impress

Serf
Local time
Today 8:59 PM
Oh, greetings, other writers! I'm Eric, and here is a simple role play.

276-2760246_free-gold-confetti-transparent-background-vector-1200-x.png
Request Thread for Precious Powers​

Plot: Three or four friends in Tillamook, Oregon each smell some perfume which my character bought and all of them get super powers. The friends are about to go to Tillamook State Forest to camp, and the wonder which is making the camping adventure more interesting? Why, the one or two (no more unless you tell me) new super powers each of them have gotten. The characters we create shall use the powers each of them have for the one week camping adventure, each of the newly gotten powers coming from each of them uniquely beautiful. The characters we create shall learn to manage the new powers, and the characters we create are in for a camping adventure which is uniquely awesome!

Plot Idea #1: The characters we make use their powers to enhance their creativity.

Setting: The role play shall start on May 5, 2022 in Tillamook, Oregon with the characters for Precious Powers with my character who has the super power perfume.

Tillamook_State_Forest.jpg

Style: I have seen some people who use animation style (cartoon like) for their role plays. Precious Powers is more real style with human pictures and real pictures.

I am simply wanting to write some nice, creative scenes, and see the awesomeness and awesome creativity the characters make from the new super powers each of them get.

Last edited:
I would love to!! Let me know if you need help with anything involving the roleplay and plots ;o

@Nez.ity I have some work for Precious Powers I am working on, like creating the character information pages, and once someone else joins, I shall post the character information pages. I shall, too, get some pictures of Tillamook, Oregon to share. Too, I shall think of plot ideas for Precious Powers, and if any are thought of, I shall share them.

@Nez.ity I am really privileged to get to think of plot ideas for Precious Powers! I am currently thinking some witch or woman who uses magic creates a monster creator which creates monsters which the characters we make must defeat for the monsters want to get to other people in Tillamook, Oregon and be evil with dark purple and black psychic power! It is only one idea, though, since the characters simply using the powers each of them have creatively or beautifully is an idea, too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom