Present Aspirations of Madam Estrella

Currently reading:
Present Aspirations of Madam Estrella

Local time
Today 1:07 AM
Pronouns
She Her Lady Madam Ma'am
Greetings and Salutations, I am Madam Estrella. Listed below are the RP plots and pairings I most presently aspire to writing. I like my responses, and those of my partner, to be at least a paragraph or two. I know sometimes there are difficult lulls in a plot and I am no monster. I will reply as often as I am able- but in my defense I am a young mother with a very busy lifestyle. I may only be available on weekends if my schedule continues to be as hectic as it has been. If at all possible, however, I do intend to write at least one response to each partner each day. That said, please feel free to PM me if you have an interest in any of my plots. Thank you, kindly, in advance.

PLOTS
*Really interested in this one*- (Slice of life meets some fantasy) The Wicked Ones (MxF)- A young man (YC)owns a little book shop in a little town, but ever since the Arcade opened up across the street no one seems to be coming into his shop. The rivalry between himself and the two young men that own the arcade dates back to high school. A frequent customer at his shop, a young woman and single mother of two (MC) notices the dilemma and offers to assist him, but only if she can work full time for him and have a place for the three of them to stay. The young man is hesitant until he learns the woman is a real life witch. Having always wanted to be a witch or wizard himself he takes the deal but only if she will also teach him magic.

Fractured (MxF)- The world is full of unexplainable things. A perfect example is the strange appearance of super natural men and women born with special abilities. There are two secret organizations that exist to find and capture these beings. One organization, The Oddball Dungeon, captures "students" and trains these young individuals of varying ages how to control and use their powers for the greater good. The other organization, driven by the government, exists to capture, dissect, and eradicate these potentially dangerous individuals. YC is an operative already part of the Oddball Dungeon, had been since he was a child. He gets sent out to collect newly surfaced Oddballs- ie. MC. MC is a young woman, a sophomore in high school who has just discovered her abilities manipulating shadows and darkness. It's only a matter of time before the Gov finds the Oddball Dungeon and these mutants who live to serve mankind have to fight for their lives. (What I'm hoping for with this plot is YC even when they haven't started dating is so loyal to her that when other men and women throw themselves at him he literally tosses them aside. )

Wicked Escape(MxF)- A wealthy young man lives with his his abusive father in order to protect his younger sister. In quiet subordination he obeys the awful man's every whim, even his betrothal to the stuffy daughter of a Lord. His best friend is the feared and well known Lady of the Forest. Since they were children the two have been close. The only ones to know of them were his Mother and younger sisters. After the death of his mother, the young man was confined to the grounds of his family's mansion and the two were unable to meet in the dark depths of the forest. Years later, as the two enter adulthood, the witch learns of her friend's betrothal and a ball meant to celebrate it. As any good friend would, she crashes it. The two are no longer children and suddenly feelings of longing and connectivity arouse. Is there any way out from under the thumb of the vindictive and evil Lord?

Knight's Honor (MxF- or-MxM)- A young Princess (or Prince) is betrothed to marry the heir to a neighboring kingdom. To prevent an assassination attempts or other issues the king hires a knight, and childhood friend of the Prince(ss). Little does the King know the two have had feelings festering since their childhood. The Knight would rather die than watch his lover and the kingdom fall to another kingdom's tyrant.

Stage Design (MxF)- A young single mother works her ass off every day to care for her two children after being abandoned by a greedy Narcissistic exhusband. Her best friend treats her to a VIP concert featuring one of their favorite musicians. In the middle of the concert something goes wrong with the stage set up. Having studied stage design in college she's able to help fix it and get the show running again. In that moment, the artist really sees her and he can't forget her. Can their romance survive differing life stations, a Narcissistic ex, fame, the media, and a whole world hell bent on tearing them apart?

Size Differences Option A (MxF)- A half giant learned at a young age to live in fear of man. Because of his massive size and accident prone nature he took up living deep in the woods away from people. The only time the massive half giant ventures close to people is to trade goods for supplies and coin. On one such trips he finds himself passing the slave market. Normally the brutish male avoids the sullen gaze of captives, knowing how easily he could have ended up in their position, but on this trip things are different. A young and severely weakened elf catches his gaze. Even in her delapidated state her vast beauty stains his memory. Is it Destiny? Is it an answer to his ever engulfing loneliness? Either way, he has to have the small elf at his side.

Size Differences Option B (MxF)-A half giant learned at a young age to live in fear of man. Because of his massive size and accident prone nature he took up living deep in the woods away from people. The only time the massive half giant ventures close to people is to trade goods for supplies and coin. On one such trips he finds himself on the raod to a nearby trading hub when a small body sheltered in the grass near the road catches his eyes. It's one thing to see a random person murdered at the side of the road and ignore it, but his conscience couldn't just leave a child to rot. After further inspection, however, he discovers it is not a child but rather a beautiful young woman, small in stature, and not quite dead. As he draws closer she rises to defend herself but collapses from exhaustion and blood loss. Half out of curiosity and half out of moral reasoning he takes her home and nurses her to health. Still, in the pit of his stomach, he knows his peaceful life is about to change. [CLOSED]

PAIRINGS

- (MxF) Orc Rogue x Elvish Huntress
-(MxF) Half Orc x Swamp Witch
-MxF Mob boss x rival gang's daughter
-MxM Mob boss x endebted man
- (under construction)

Any additional notes you want to add?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom