PrimRoseShana

Currently reading:
PrimRoseShana

PrimRoseshana

Knight
Local time
Today 5:12 AM
Hello everyone! To be honest i am very excited to have found a role playing site such as this! i have not role played in many years, I have to admit i was much younger. I am 22 years old now and a full time forensic science major in college. Writing has always been a passion of mine. Its been almost like an escape for me, a second life... For years i have written many short stories, But i would love to get back in to role playing. My interests are anything Adult romance, or family Drama. ( especially wanting to try sci fi or Anime )But i would be open to trying just about anything to begin with. even will play male characters as well as female.

If anyone has heard of sword art online, i have always wanted to try that scenario roleplaying

As you can probably see I am still very new so if you do not mind me slowly working on my writing skill, Send me a message! i would love to hear from you! my replies would be roughly 2 - 3 paragraphs long
Primrose..xoxoKKiss

Welcome new victim...Oh I mean friend to the family we are glad to have you. I hope that you find what you are looking for any questions just ask away -gives basket of sweets and writing marital-

Back
Top Bottom