MxF Princess. Her Royal Highness. BOW LOW...VERY LOW.

Currently reading:
MxF Princess. Her Royal Highness. BOW LOW...VERY LOW.

NoraNora

Count
Local time
Today 5:31 PM
Well, here goes...I've had this character for forever! I cannot seem to get rid of her, since she sticks in my head like glue...I can tell you exactly what she might do in the middle of a storm, or express the exact things she'd say in a verbal fight- I just do.

I'm a literate Roleplayer, who respects my partners and would always inform them of my leaving/ and would expect the same- I am never clingy, nor do I expect you to live and breath a plot line. Trust me, I've got a life of my own, and most importantly I get laid outside of the RP world, hence I'm no weirdo. I do not expect the whole thing to consist of Smut, nor do I expect it to be a swish backing thing that never stops.

I do love a good passionate, detailed story, something that would make our characters tick- Alia, is a princess of Sur'men'ra'a; a city born of my imagination during my many readings of a 1001 Nights. Yes, think Andalusia/ Disney's Agraba- Ancient dome like palaces with alabaster walls, peacocks and fountains. Ah, I can be terribly romantic, dark, cruel, twisted with my character/s- It really depends on what we agree upon.

So without, further ado...here she is.

1690629.jpg
19295979fdf223321753b20e695af6213ccc6480c2809791380a128f5daca4859727b693.jpg

The Princess

Alia Leanora Del Surmin, sixth child of King Toral of Sur'min'ra'a. As the youngest and only female she grew under a veil of privilege. Rebellious, opinionated, and the source of any social uproar, Alia was unlike any of the palace's residents. Her celebrated mother, second wife of the king had won over the monarchs attentions with her cruel beauty. The island heiress had it all from dark sultry eyes, a slim nose, to soft pouty lips, inspiring all sorts of perversions. Alia had inherited her mother's face, or so they said. Her gypsy curls however were a gift from her father, fitting her right under the Surmin's mark. The family consists of five elder brothers Alia's half brothers-The eldest Noah. The Twins Darius and Daryoon, Isaac is the fourth born,and Ram the youngest of the bunch.

The Past

She still dreamed of steel slicing through flesh, the image of her father falling to his knees before the blue cloak. She had been five when it happened, hiding behind the canopy of her father's study- a child's attempt at surprise. Only they did it before she could even move. Next came Darius- Brave Darius, he did not see the man run. He stopped cold when he spotted the blood, the body. It was the only time she had seen her brother weep.

The Present

Celebrated as a muse, and a patroness of the arts. Alia has grown as a product of wealth and luxury. Her life consists of fabulous fashions, the latest volumes to cover her every interest, parties and an endless parade of cliques that come running to every soiree she sets in motion. She is the embodiment of an 'it' girl, whatever she wears- half the country will be seen wearing the next day. The shocking things she says to diplomats and her many high standing suitors are often repeated through gossip to the annoyance of her older brothers.

F-LIST FOR THOSE FAMILIAR WITH IT,

Because limits are important,
F-list - Warning

Last edited:
Hi. If you don't mind a female RP partner, I could use some practice writing males. PM me and we'll see what we can come up with.

You've my intrigue, we could converse if it pleases you.

Back
Top Bottom