All RD is looking for people to play with!

Currently reading:
All RD is looking for people to play with!

rd1994

Count
Local time
Today 1:33 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
(This is a request thread template designed to help less experienced users more clearly organize ideas. It is not mandatory to use and can be deleted or edited at your leisure. For general tips on creating a request thread, please see this guide.)

You are currently posting in Assitance Needed: Gender Unspecified—this forum is usually used for people who do not have a strict gender preference for their own characters. Use your thread prefix to indicate what pairing preferences you have (if any)

Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

I am RD and I have been writing on off for about 6 years now. And I pretty much just write slice of life RPs although I am open to when it exactly takes place (past or present)

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

I am writing about 3 paragraphs at maximum, although I am trying my damndest to be better, somehow. I am online pretty much every day and will get to replying as soon as I am seeing that my partner has posted a reply.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?

No gore. Absolutely no. That said, as long as it doesn't kill any characters involved everything else can go bananas

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?

Yes I do. My biggest kink has to be either end of oral sex. I am pretty open as far as stuff to do/try are. Just reach out and talk to me!

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)

I'd really like to write an RP based on K-On! (aged up for obvious reasons)

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?

I'd like to do an RP based in WWII (TW)

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?

1. A guy meets a tourist and hooks up with them for a one night stand, they have varies run-ins which always ends in a sexual encounter. Then the tourist has to leave, but the local doesn't want her to leave as they have fallen in love at this point

2. The two parties end up in an accident. One of them comes out scot-free while the other looses something from there body, and has trouble adjusting, where they run into the other again and become close

3. WWII story. Inside spoiler but TW, read at your own discretion
A Nazi officer has a run in with a jew during liquidation. Both get bombed and while the jew was able to hide, the Nazi is severely injured. Would a proud man betray his people to get the help he needs....and more?

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)

No. My characters would be made up on the spot

Any additional notes you want to add?

Communication is very important to me. Should you need to leavefor whatever reason, please give me a heads up. Also I prefer to flesh out any idea I have with my writing partners. Even if my writing partner sees one of the ideas listed above, and has their own take, feel free to share.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom