MxF Rei's RP Scenarios

Currently reading:
MxF Rei's RP Scenarios

Reimei

Baron
Local time
Today 2:51 AM
I'll just post some samples of scenarios, and if one of them intrigues you, feel free to message me about them.
1.Yakuza
1: Yakuza heir Lucifer / Stubborn Lilith
My character, Lilith has two sisters, one biological, and one stepsister. Even though their mother tries to get my character and her biological sister to be cruel to the stepsister, the three of them are close. The heir to the yakuza clan, an NPC, hosts a ball with mandatory attendance for all unmarried maidens. Basically, NPC heir falls for stepsister, but since they snuck her out, she needs to be back before their mother returns. Before they can leave though, the heir of a rival yakuza clan, your character comes in and basically wants to negotiate a truce. His terms? Let him attend the ball, and select a maiden of his choosing for marriage. At this point, Lilith is just so tired, she doesn't bother keeping up her calm facade anymore, and turns him down harshly when he asks for a dance. He is intrigued, as she is the first who dares to say no to him, and decides to choose her.
2: Yakuza soulmate au
The yakuza heir, your character, is also a demon, and an announcement is made on the news that he will be visiting schools during the school year to find his soulmate. The visit to my character Lilith's school is scheduled for June. At this point, Lilith already has gotten accepted to her dream school. She has absolutely no desire to be the soulmate of a demon, and especially a yakuza heir. She wants to escape, but oh, did I mention? The yakuza have sealed off the airports, harbours, and railways out of the country, and will only undo so if by the end of the period, your character does not find his soulmate in the country. This is to ensure his soulmate does not escape, if she is in the country.​
2. Supernatural
1: Hunter Lilith / Demon Lucifer
Lilith (my character), is part of a hunter clan, and her parents are hunters too. Basically, she gets a mission and her target is your character, an influential demon or werewolf. But, your character has been searching for his soulmate for three years (since sixteen), and is still searching. When Lilith is caught scouting out the premises and taken to your character, she does not expect to be his soulmate. She runs away, but your character is determined to bring her back, as he's been waiting for years to find her.
2: Very Uncreative AU
Lilith (my character) is a Rogue werewolf, after some other pack destroyed her old pack, and killed her parents. She hates pack life and restrictions. When your character, an Alpha of a pack passes by the town she's in, he senses that his soulmate is nearby. When they bump into each other, he is determined to talk to her, but doesn't expect her to reject and runaway from him. He decides that he will find her again, and he won't let her escape again.​
3. Misc.

*Note: Lucifer is another OC of mine, placeholder name. You may use your own character, we don't have to stick with my OC Lucifer*

Last edited:
Bump~
And added summaries in for the two yakuza plots. Am sleepy. Will add in more summaries for the remaining plots soon.

Bump, added in two more summaries. One more left to do, but sleepy, so next time.

Bump, generalized category headings.

By the way, interest level in starting another RP using plot 2-1 (Hunter/Demon) is low, as currently have two different RPs with this base already. Interest levels in the other ones are high though

Bump. Have two RPs with plot base 2-1, and one with base 1-2 currently. Looking for all, but mainly 1-1 and 3-1 at the moment, as I don't have RPs with these plot bases yet.

Long time, but still looking for ALL above scenarios, so bump.

Or, you can check out my characters here, and we can discuss something new.

Back
Top Bottom