Currently reading:
Closed Reluctant Romance

Smith

System Failure
Local time
Today 10:03 PM
41_z.jpg

I'm an experienced role-player with a specific style, in that I work best with multiple paragraph, third person, past tense partners. If things are interesting and flowing I tend to reply daily. I write males in typical MxF pairings and much prefer to write with females. Other than that I'm not picky although spelling and grammar should have some effort put in and since this is a role-play I'd like it if we both came up with good ideas that move the plot along and develop the characters. And rehashing what I've just written from the other character's perspective is honestly kind of lame in my view.

As I'm trying to freshen up my role-playing of late, I'm looking for a new challenge and thus shying away from the more popular kind of roles I read in other request threads. I've always been fond of writing the 'character in charge' types and thought it'd be fun to turn the tables. My characters will still be tough alpha males but just in unfavourable circumstances. Seductive, in control female characters are what I'm looking for to play against them. With that in mind the pairings below are current cravings, read as FxM.

Femme Fatale x Private Eye

Pirate captain x Doctor

Mercenary x Adventurer

Cop x Thief

Vampire x Werewolf

Terrorist x Agent

I have clear ideas for the plots involving each, but obviously I'm looking for equal input too. My role-plays and OOC planning aren't as rigid as this request thread lol. Speaking of which I don't mind partners who like to chat about stuff besides the role-play, but it depends on you really; if you're chatty I can hold a conversation, give advice and such, but similarly if you tend to just write and only plan when it's really necessary that's cool too.

As far as smut goes I prefer it be included but at a 70:30 (plot:smut) ratio at most. Light bondage, oral, teasing and denial are all cool but I'm not into anything hardcore.

PMs work best so let's start there and even if the ideas here haven't tickled your fancy but you feel you'd like to write with me anyway, by all means get in touch. Good hunting.

Back
Top Bottom