Currently reading:
Unspecified Restarting the Adventures!

HidekiKun

That Extra, Black Sheep
Local time
Today 4:43 AM
I'm BACK!
At least for the foreseeable future~

As most of you who knew me I'm game for just about anything, so let's brainstorm~
I don't do anything that deals with the past, meaning I'm more modern, fantasy, sci-fi, supernatural, post-apocalyptic and some slice of life type of roleplayer. My main interests for roleplays are in the dark and nasty themes: Horror, Gore, Tragic, Suspense, Thriller.
I don't really like doing romance roleplays mainly because they bring nothing interesting to the table. UNLESS there is an interesting character development involved.
Animes, Movies, OCs, they are all fair game too.
There is one thing, well a couple of things that you need to know:
- If Smut is involved, I prefer MxM over everything else. Omegaverse is more than welcome.
- BDSM is allowed however torture, pain, choking, scat, feet, piss or anything other then blood and saliva are involved I will nope right out of there.
- I work 48 hours a week and sometimes I come home and I'm so exhausted that I don't even bother looking at my phone or turning my computer on so be a little patient with me.
- Don't, and I mean DO NOT ignore the roleplay we started. I mean intentionally. If you have a problem with the rp or myself, SAY SOMETHING. I'm only an asshole to those who intentionally drop the roleplay for whatever reason. So talk to me, I'm not going to disembowel you or anything. Communication is key.
- I will not roleplay with people who do one line. I am a T3 rper. Meaning, for those of you who weren't around for the time of the Tiers, I am a detailed roleplayer. I try to at least put out 3 paragraphs at a time depending on what is happening in the current post. I've been roleplaying since 2000 at the latest, I don't care if your spelling is off or if your grammar isn't the greatest, hell mine isn't most of the time.

But mostly, give me something to lose myself in, something that's going to capture my attention and make me get lost in the reality we create together.

Back
Top Bottom