Currently reading:
MxF Returning roleplayer looking for new partners

Crevang

Count
Local time
Tomorrow 1:43 AM
About me:

Well, first things first. My name is Cristian, I'm 23 and I've been into role playing for little over 6 years. Besides that I've been a writer for 8. I write fan fiction, articles, erotic literature and original works alike. I'm a literate English speaker with the capability to adapt my style to that of my partners. I usually focus a lot on description, which means I tend to write longer paragraphs, focusing on what the character is feeling both physically and mentally. I prefer third person as a choice, but I can do first as well, although it's a little trickier for me

I work a full time job and I'm also trying to focus on my leisure writing and reading, so, although I will try my best to reply multiple times a day, sometimes life gets in the way. If something occurs that prevents me from answering for more than a couple of days I will make sure to let you know beforehand. In the event that even that is impossible for me, please be patient with me and excuse my sudden absence. I don't like ghosting people so if I don't like the role play I will let you know, therefore I expect the same. Maybe we can change certain aspects and, if not, we can part ways in a friendly way.

Regardless if we click or don't as role play partners, I do tend to keep friendly chats with people, if they are willing. So, even if we do role play I am still open to casual conversations in PMs. Of course, that is the case only with people who want it, everyone is entitled to their boundaries, but I am more than willing to have OCC conversation and get to know my partner.

Story telling:

As a writer and DM for tabletop RPGs, I like building a world when role playing. I like creating power systems, factions, historical events and so on. That means that I mostly prefer fictional words over slice of life, although I am open for conversation regarding that as well. It's not that I hate or don't do slice of life, it's just about the fact that I have less experience, so you'll have to bear with me for it. My go to worlds when role playing are dark, high fantasy ones or distant, dystopian SF ones. I like to flesh out character as we make the story flow, even though I will only role play as one main character at a time. All the other ones are used to build the world.

Of course, smut is something I more definitely enjoy and want in my stories. However, it is not the main idea behind them, it is just another device used to advance the plot. As with all other paragraphs, I like to get into deep details when writing smut as well and I expect a partner that is willing to do the same. I don't have a fixed ratio for story/smut, since it mostly depends on how the story goes and how we resonate with one another on that point. I won't force smut to happen but I also won't shift the focus away from it if there's a good opportunity for such a scene.

Fetishes and smut related stuff:

This is the part where it gets tricky. I am a peculiar individual when it comes to this, both in real life and in stories I write. My fetishes are, what most people, would consider to be extreme. I do, most definetely play vanilla or just light BDSM, although I am into much more than that so I'd prefer having more to work with. For the partner, I am looking for female partners since I found out I click better with the opposite genders.

My usual pairings are MxF, with me playing the male and the partner being the female. I've tried a couple of stories involving trans characters and I am open to that as well, depending on the setting. I am also willing to try a role reversal or a FxF/MxM pairing, but the partner still has to be female. My characters are usually bisexual and switch so both subs and doms are welcome.

As for the unusual fetishes, that most people frown upon, the list goes, but is not restricted to:

• body hair on women, especially after long periods in the wild or during medieval times or simply as a preference
  • body smell, musk and dirtiness in the same context as the above scenario
  • dirty sex: sweat, period blood, dirty anal, saliva, etc.
  • cumplay: anything from cumswapping, snowballing, feltching, breeding to bukkakes
  • toilet play, especially watersports, but the other thing is also something I like trying (even if I never did so far, so if it doesn't work, we just remove it)
  • pain: scratches, biting, spanking and more extreme stuff such as branding, full on beating, cutting, etc.
  • restraints: anything from a scarf tying someone's hand to full sensory depravation and complete lack of body mobility
  • humiliation: public humiliation, verbal humiliation, degrading tasks and so on
  • rape/noncon: either blackmail, coercion and manipulation or full on kidnapping and forcing
Now that those are out of the way, I will add that I'm open to trying something more light, with some light BDSM and mostly vanilla stuff. Although I rarely go for something completely vanilla. I have too many fetishes to exclude most of them from a sex scene.

A more tuned down version would be:
  • body hair on women, especially after long periods in the wild or during medieval times or simply as a preference (I kept this here because for me details are important and in settings were people get dirty and unkept, I find it strange to have picture perfect characters. So, even if this is still here, I can tune down the details and description and just have it as sort of a reminder for the accuracy)
  • body smell, musk and dirtiness in the same context as the above scenario (exactly the same, shit happens, people sweat, I can put little emphasis on that, but the general idea is that it still happens
  • cumplay: soft facials, snowballing and creampies
  • pain: scratches, biting, spanking
  • restraints: handcuffs, ropeplay, the lighter stuff
  • humiliation: small tasks, dirty talking, public teasing, nothing too hard
  • rape/noncon: maybe a consensual non-consent or light coercion
Those lists just include some things that I like and want to do, but not all of them are a must. Actually, none are a must, but having none at all, as I've said, just make sexual scenes to basic for my own tastes. Also, there's not need for a plot to include all of them or to fit one pattern or the other. We can tune some down and others up, depending on both people involved. The main idea is that I've got my own things I enjoy but I'm flexible and ply myself to my partner's limits.

What I'm looking for:

And this brings me to the final and most important point. I'm looking for a like minded partner to work a story with. I most definitely want long term since my stories tend to stretch over extended paragraphs. As I've said, I only do roleplays with female partners, regardless of the pairings and that's mostly how things are at the moment. Perhaps that will change in the future.

The setting and the plot can be discussed and adapted with the partner when the time comes. I'm also open to trying existing universes from books/movies/TV shows/animes, but in those cases I tend to play original characters.

As I've said, I'd prefer someone who is equally twisted in terms of fetishes as I am. Or at least willing to test their limits a bit and have some fun, since this is what everything is all about in the end. I am looking for either sub, dom or switch. But, if that's not the case, I am more than welcome to chat with anyone and see if we can cook up something that works for both. I am very friendly so I am open to just friendly banter if we don't necessarily click for role playing.

My current plot cravings:

Well, I think it's time I added some of my own plots. As the guide for good threads say, I'm the one looking for a story so I should be able to come up with ideas. Those are by no means necessary the only pairings/plots I'm open to playing, they are merely the ones that I, at this time, would enjoy doing. That being said, if you don't like any of them and have a one that you think we'd click on or if you have things to adjust in one of mine, I'm always here to talk about stuff. The roles

Pairing: MxF

Plot:
For this one I'm a little less flexible on the pairing because I really loved Bellamy's and Echo's story throughout the series so I will want it MxF.

Ideally, MC is the male from the ark who somehow ends up meeting a grounder woman whether from Azgeda or anyother clan. The plot would take place sometime during the second-fourth season period, prior to the bunker stuff. If it gets to that we can eventually timeskip to it.

Anyway, this is something I started a couple of times but never finished it to be fair and I'm craving it at the moment cause I restarted the show. This will also revolve around the realism elements mentioned in my thread that are associated with living on the ground in those conditions.

Pairing: MxF, MxM4F, FxF, FxF4M

Plot: So this one started from my attraction to siren/mermaids lore and would go similar to the Siren TV show initially. However, I am passionate about a lot of mythology and any pairing involving a lore creature and a human would work.

Ideally I would be the human male and YC would be a mythological female creature who is deeply misunderstood and feared. I can work different pairings on this to get out my comfort zone so hit me up with any ideas if a mermaid is not to your liking.

Pairing: MxF, MxM4F, FxF, FxF4M

Plot:
Basically, the setting for this one would be a dystopian future world, similar to those of cyberpunk and Deus Ex. Or, for those who are not into games but are into television, Bladerunner vibes or Altered Carbon stuff. Long story short, society discovered body augmentation and they became the new black gold. Instead of salvation, it offered humanity nothing else than more reasons to divide itself and war over. The setting is dark and filled with debauchery as those worlds all portray the decay of society, so I expect the world we build to mimic that.

MC (male/female) would be a lucky commoner. By that, I mean he found ways to assure some sort of stability for himself, either by climbing the corporate ladder or by becoming the leader of some gang. However, being forced to exert control and to struggle to keep everything going all right, takes a toll. Eventually he met YC (female or shemale) who is a very dominant and imposing presence. Starting as a casual fling and a way for him to let go and abandon himself, things started to evolve.

We can start the plot during their first meeting or after they already fall for each other. The main idea is for MC to be this power hungry iron fist kind of person in his day to day life and turn into the most submissive human possible when meeting YC. Of course, there's still going to be some sort of power struggle but that would only be a reflection of the struggle going inside of him due to the contrast between his two sides.

Pairing: AxA(any gender for any gender)

Plot:
A dark fantasy world would be the setting for this one. It can be low fantasy or something full on DnD style, depending on your preference, but it's still going to be a dark setting, similar to the above one, portraying the many things that people do to harm one another, especially during troubled times. Wars, famine, magical entities, bandits, outlaws, beasts, all that stuff is something I adore writing and developing.

The world I envision is one in which magic is somewhat forbidden. There is magic present, but most of it is regulated by a so called, self established College of Sorcerers. People capable of using any form of sorcery are sent there, trained and when they finish their studies, marked as a fail safe. The mark acts as a beacon, whenever they use magic in ways that contravenes the rules of the college a signal is sent informing the higher ups of the location that happened. The College exists outside of the political scene of the world, they operate on their own and have the support of most kingdoms and rulers.

In order to hunt those who break the laws, they employ Witch Hunters (which are a branch of their own ranks) and Bounty Hunters. YC is one such fugitive (either a branded former student or a novice that refused to enlist) who is on the run for his life. MC is a bounty hunter sent to apprehend YC and take them in. The plot would focus on them discovering hidden stuff about how the college intends to use magic and the relationship would develop on the premise that they initially hate each other.

Both would be hot tempered and clash a lot and, when they eventually do fall for one another, the dynamic would be more or less that of two switches fighting for power and taking turns dominating one another, both in sexual situations as well as day to day encounters.

Pairing: MxF
Plot:
This one is somewhat cheesier than I expected, but I absolutely love it and, surprisingly, it is, to some extent, slice of life. YC is a woman in her early twenties or something like that who had little or no sexual experience up until that point. However she is both afraid of disappointing other and very submissive by nature, which naturally leads to her becoming curios to BDSM stuff. Eventually, after a long time of fantasizing she decides to finally take the bull by its horns.

She meets MC, either through a forum, a dating site or some sort of professional service. MC, who is a rather experienced dom takes an instant liking to YC and offers to teach her what he knows as best as he can. Eventually they agree to meet and the story would follow their initial interaction and journey together. The main idea is that things were supposed to be more or less a transaction: he would teach her and in turn, she would please him. However, things are not what they seem.

He might come off as confident, but in fact, he'd been going through a rough patch and his self image was not as it once was. Besides that, despite his inclination to dom, he has a guilty pleasure for prostate play which contravenes with the top position he's supposed to hold over the woman. She, at the same time is eager and curious, but really anxious and insecure about her ability to please and follow his lead. I want to explore a dynamic in which they both start off as really strong and sure on what they want but end up catching some sort of feelings.

Those are some of my ideas but we can either do them, yours, or find something new entirely. I have plenty of worlds and plots in my head that I'd like to try so if anything in my long post caught your interest, please drop by, say hi, and let's talk about it. I'd appreciate a small introduction and some details on what you're looking for, what are your limits and interests and so on. Have a great day, all![/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Updated fetishes and added plot ideas with pairings.

Hello! I am intrigued with your journey begins the plot. I would love to start that if you are interested! @Crevang

I would be delighted to partner with you if you are still looking!

I am potentially interested in partnering with you. I might need a bit of pretext to do certain of your listed kinks, but genrre-wise, I love cyberpunk and high-low/light-dark fantasy. Feel free to DM me if you feel like discussing things in more depth.

Love in Troubled Times and Sword for Hire are interesting to me. Pairings are negotiable in both cases, though I don't ever really play male roles, typically just female and futanari.

Back
Top Bottom