Currently reading:
Unspecified Revenge - Heroes-to-Villains [Inspired by an MLB AU]

BladesOfValkyrie

haha adhd go brrrrrr
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:53 PM
Hi! I'm Valkyrie.
My pronouns are they/them, I write in third-person and give about 400 words average (more or less depending on the situation, but I can only get out as much as I'm given, really), and my timezone is PST. First day on this site so I'm a little nervous posting this. Please let me know if I missed anything or did anything wrong!

Okay, so this is based on an AU (akuma!Marinette can step on me) of the show Miraculous Ladybug (I've not seen it bc omg that writing- but I've binged the fandom nonstop the past few weeks so if anyone wants the canon version then feel free to hmu)
Now then, I'll try to summarize without rambling too much.

Key Characters The FL/ML thing is just using the base material, different genders can be substituted. I'd like to take on the FL's role tho.​
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎FL (Female Lead) - A student with a secret identity as a hero with the power of creation (both limited bc still coming into powers), she's generally considered the main of the two as she purifies the corruption from the victims and fixes the damage caused by them. She's class president, an up-and-coming designer, and literally the kindest person around but is generally a bit of a doormat. Is in love with the ML's civilian identity (after she falsely accused him of trying to bully her (he was trying to remove gum from her seat) he still gave her his umbrella and continued to be extremely kind) and can barely hold a conversation with him, denying feelings for the ML's hero identity.
The Liar ruins her reputation with her class and parents, gets her expelled (and then unexpelled), and just makes her life absolute hell to live with constant attacks from all directions while still being expected to act friendly and do things for others.

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ML (Male Lead) - Same as the FL but with the power of destruction (also limited), he's generally considered the sidekick, but FL is very against that view. He's the son of a famous fashion brand's CEO and a model for it, his life is very much controlled by his father, and he's only recently come into public school. He's considered a sunshine child and is the kind of person to always want the best for others and to give second chances, but it shouldn't be forgotten that he is destruction underneath all of that, it just takes an incredible lot to pull it out. He's expected to be on his best behavior at all times for the brand's image. As his hero self, he flirts (with the FL, who he's endlessly (perhaps unhealthily but the boy's got issues) devoted to, an accident with her civilian self) and puns, is in love with the FL's hero identity but in denial about the FL's civilian identity bc she's "just a really good friend". As a hero refers to the FL's hero identity by "My Lady" and her civilian identity with "Princess" and I love that. Also, he's in a cat costume, not actually important, but I also love it and wanted to bring it up. 10/10 good character, never watched the show.
The Liar uses his father to force them together more, convinces everyone that they're secretly dating but they can't say anything and uses the FL's safety and continued life at school as well as his secret identity to blackmail him. The liar also harasses and stalks him.

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎The Liar - A transfer student and the daughter of an ambassador's secretary (claims to be the daughter of the ambassador herself). Lies all the time about easily disprovable subjects, but can apparently kill peoples' brain cells with her words alone bc everyone believes her. Is apparently related to every celebrity and knows every one of even minor repute. She willingly works with the villain to further her goals and relentlessly torments the leads, taking the FL's place as loved by the class and using the ML for fame.

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎The Villain - Actually the ML's father and the worst father of the year, making him skip meals while on a diet for work (goes great with being a superhero) and controls his entire life. Wants the FL and ML's sources of power in order to make a wish (that has a heavy price, pretty much monkey's paw deal) to bring back his wife. Can turn people into powerful supervillains by preying on their negative emotions. Generally can only do one at a time, but can send out more with preparation.

Basically the FL and ML get corrupted by the Villain's power, have all restraints on themselves broken (including moral ones), and there's no one who can stop them bc FL ain't gonna purify shit & the villain couldn't get control over them. So they've got unlimited power over their domains (Creation includes fortune and life, Destruction includes misfortune and death) and no shits left to give about anyone but the other person (preferably to straight-up yandere levels (Possessive FL/Obsessive ML) but I'm good if you don't want to go that far and it's more regular villain couple stuff (still better than the general hero "I have to put the world before you" couple stuff in my book)). (like, when I say all restraints gone, I mean canonically the ML can erase all of existence after being corrupted.)
Now they're gonna take their revenge on everyone who got between them and who tried to harm their other half.
This tends to split into: All guns blazing, hiding the fact anything's changed or acting on both sides.

I guess I should cover things of a more sexual manner? First time using this site lol
Well, I've not got too many hard no's, mostly things like scat. I'll say right out the door that I've not too much experience roleplaying smut but I read it a lot and occasionally write it (which I've been informed I'm good at, but I'll just claim to be decent).
I'm good for pretty much anything (like I encourage kink, BDSM is good shit and I like my characters in lingerie (insert the new in town skit here)) except vore, scat, bimbofication, and necrophilia. I think that's a good spread? I mean, if it's really anything close to any of that, then I probably won't be interested, but mostly all kinks are welcome (to be discussed, I mean, I don't know them all)!

For this, I'd definitely be up for some dominant FL and submissive ML, but it's up to you how far that bit goes. I mean, idk if it'll even come up. Never had to fade to black on non-smut rps, but I digress.

Back
Top Bottom