All Robbing Sigil, the City of Doors for Rabus's quests.

Currently reading:
All Robbing Sigil, the City of Doors for Rabus's quests.

Rabus

Voxγ€Œβ€”Λ°α—œγ€vox γ€Œα—œβ€Ώα—œγ€
Local time
Today 1:59 PM
art-sigil-the-city-of-doors-v0-opugt406cw791.png
π”šπ”’π”©π” π”¬π”ͺ𝔒 𝔱𝔬 𝔱π”₯𝔒 ℭ𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔇𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔰 π”±π”―π”žπ”³π”’π”©π”©π”’π”―!

"As you wandered through the streets of the City of Doors, your eyes caught a glimpse of a small crack in the side of one of the buildings. As you walked closer to it, you've noticed it was old enough to squeeze through. And as your curiosity won you squeezed through. Your eyes adjusted to the darkness soon later letting you take all the details of this room. The floor consistent of some old wooden planks, the walls seemed to be covered in some strange words, but what really was interesting here was an old wooden desk. You walked closer to it and blew the dust off it revealing words carved into the wooden surface."

Hi, I'm Rabus, I'm 25 and I've been writing since I was 13, so I'd say it is a while. I had my on an old Polish forum dedicated to My Little Pony where most of the RP was pretty low brow (although I did get better at it as the time went on.) I then moved to playing TTRPG games via forums, playing D&D, Savage Worlds, some super hero games too. Through the years of playing Written RP I also started playing TTRPGs with people at the table and pretty much moved fully to doing those, getting into a new PBF game only recently which is played using GURPS system.

So, I'd say is a high time to get back, huh?

"The message wasn't written in an elegant way, the carving seemingly being done rather hastily with something sharp that wasn't exactly made for carving in wood. But it was all legible. At least mostly. Whoever this Rabus was, he left peculiar clues. You glanced around the room once again, searching for something more before noticing a piece of paper nailed to the wall, you approached it and noticed another piece of writing. This time handwritten in a less than aesthetic handwriting, but you began to read again."

I try my best to make my answers long. Two to three paragraphs is usually what I consider passable and because of that I try to make all my answers of at least this length because I just enjoy writing. Because of that, I would want my writing partner to write something of the similar length. Short, especially like one sentence long answers just kill my entire motivation for playing and make me feel like the other side is not even trying. I am by no means some master writer, I enjoy writing fanfiction, yes, but English isn't my first language, so I can't say I'm perfect. I don't mind spelling mistakes but I do mind the text speak (like most people here, it's not really surprising.) no "u, ur or y" as replacement for full words, that's just ain't it chief. I should however add that I do like OOC talk, it's fun to discuss potential plots, plants and so on and I'd be very happy if that were the case.
"The message didn't answer all the questions you had about the strange nook in the wall and as I glanced under the piece of paper you noticed an arrow pointing to the doors next to you. Having nothing better to do, you entered, seeing that this time, the floor was the canvas and the ink was a red substance which was also used to make few crude magical Sigils and mystical symbols. But the main thing was... more reading."

Blood for the Blood God, Skulls for the Skull Throne! And milk for Khorne Flakes.
And by that I want to say... I don't mind gore, I don't mind brutality. Bloody eagles, decapitations? It's all fine. I've read the Witcher series, I am reading Blood Meridian, I can enjoy it, for better or for worse and I understand how it can enhance the story. Making it just a gorefest is fine too, I listen to Death Metal so I guess that's understandable too.
"Stepping out of the unpleasantly crimson room, you take another look around and with that, you notice another message, written with chalk on a blackboard. You're pretty much sure the blackboard wasn't here when you entered the room, it must've appeared while you were in the room with the red writing."

I have not written much smut, I did write some, I wrote a one or two smut fanfic a while back, but I never really made anything too serious. However, I do want to learn how to do it better, but I don't want it to take the only focus of the RP. A ratio between of 70/30 to 80/20 of RP to Smut would be something good for me.
As for the things I like and dislike... my avatar can give you one idea, but I am a switch in general and usually do more dominant characters, but I am willing to do both.
If anyone played BG3, I can safely say, Karlach is my dream woman. Tall, muscular, sweet. I like muscular women, I like tall women, and since I am rarely if ever shorter than anyone, let alone a woman, writing is my one hope of getting a chance of experiencing a tall girl craving better.
I am also up for MxM stories, although in that case I'm mostly into twinks. Even better if they are submissive ones.
I am also very flexible when it comes to kinks, I have a few limits, mostly scat and a few others, but other than that... well, I like many things, so don't hesistate to hit me up if you have anything out of the ordinary you like. I won't judge.

"Leaving the lewd blackboard you step to the main focus of this room, the large board with many envelopes nailed to it. The board has a large 'Stories' carved, this time clearly carved by a skilled woodworker, on top of it. And here, you can easily look into the envelopes."
𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕦𝕣π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•šπ•Ÿπ•—π• π•£π•žπ•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ 𝕑𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 π•”π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕒𝕔π•₯ π•§π•šπ•’ β„™π•£π•šπ•§π•’π•₯𝕖 π•„π•–π•€π•€π•’π•˜π•–.​

"You peer into the envelope, taking out a sheet of paper from inside of it."

π•±π–†π–“π–™π–†π–˜π–™π–Žπ–ˆπ–†π–‘ 𝕬𝖓𝖉 π•Έπ–†π–Œπ–Žπ–ˆπ–†π–‘ π•¬π–‰π–›π–Šπ–“π–™π–šπ–—π–Šπ–˜ 𝖋𝖔𝖗 π–™π–π–”π–˜π–Š π–œπ–π–” π–†π–—π–Š π–‡π–—π–†π–›π–Š π–Šπ–“π–”π–šπ–Œπ–!

We are seeking brave and foolhardy adventurers for an epic adventure! Do you love:
Baldur's Gate?!
Dungeons and Dragons?
Pathfinder?
Or maybe anything High in Fantasy and Adventure?!
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, well that's wonderful! This envelope is for you then!

We offer a magical adventure, be it in the Forgotten Realms, Golarion or maybe in a world fully made up and created by Rabus or you. In any case, you want it? It's yours my friend!

The two main High Fantasy Settings I am interested in is... well something like Baldur's Gate. Preferably including some muscle bound lady but I'll be honest, I can play a lot of character archetypes and I'm fine with many pairings in a standard fantasy adventure. Be it a MxF or MxM.

The second one however, is something more specific. A Gerudo x Hylian from the Legend of Zelda. Gerudo are 7 feet tall, dark skinned warrior women and I felt like playing a character that's on an adventure with such a lady, while being more of a trickster/rogue and generally not a fighting guy would be very fun. Exotic ladies, exotic accents and some good banter would absolutely be wonderful.

Actually, you know what? Fairy Tail is cool too, I'd be into playing that too.

One more thing I would want to play that actually has a specified character is playing as The Dark Urge from Baldur's Gate 3. Or at least a character like the Durge. A amnesiac with visions of blood, carnage, being driven to murder from time to time by their visions and with aversion to being good, who tries really hard to be good. (the mysterious origin which I won't spoil is a must)

"You reached out of the second envelope."

...𝔗π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔒 𝔦𝔰 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔢 π”šπ”žπ”―

And some may say the War never changes. Others may say the war has changed. But we prefer to ask a question...
Can love bloom on a battlefield?

A member of Astra Militarum, a regular soldier from the untold billions whose life did a one eighty.
Taken in by the Inquisition after being one of the few survivors, his life changes as he's now forced to serve a organisation and fight threats he had no idea even existed. But perhaps in all that... he may find love.

My main ideas for that were Guardsman x Sister of Battle, Guardsman x Inquisitor, Guardsman x Adeptus Mechanicus (because Mommy Hadron is hot and I like when she calls me a Varlet.) but in general, a subordinate having a relationship with someone more powerful than him who shouldn't have a relationship with just a simple guardsman. All set in Warhammer 40k universe.

"You grasp the third envelope."

𝔉𝔯𝔬π”ͺ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫𝔱π”₯ β„Œπ”’π”žπ”³π”’π”«, π”žπ”±π”±π”’π”«π”‘π”’π”‘ 𝔱𝔬 π”Ÿπ”Ά 𝔱π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒 𝔀𝔯𝔒𝔒𝔱 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔑𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔬𝔴𝔒𝔯,
ℭ𝔬π”ͺ𝔒 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱π”₯ 𝔣𝔯𝔬π”ͺ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔀 𝔬𝔣 π”―π”’π”°π”±π”―π”žπ”¦π”«π”±π”°,
𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔒𝔠𝔱𝔬𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔱π”₯𝔒 β„Œπ”¬π”©π”Ά π”…π”žπ”©π”žπ”«π” π”’!

The Fate universe, from the Type-MOON, is ripe with potential romantic plots. It was an eroge game at the beginning after all. This one is more straightforward.
A holy grail war.
A master.
A servant.

Servants are usually historical figures (or mythological ones) that are summoned in a war for the holy grail as members of one of seven nine A BUNCH of Classes. Each class represents something about the Servant. It's ripe with Genderbending (King Arthur is a woman here and she's a cutiepie.) magic, intrigue and lasers. The battles of minds between masters and other masters, or sometimes even masters and their servants is just as if not more important as the battle between powerful heroes of old using holy relics to slay each other.

MxF and MxM
I can play both a Servant or a Master.

"You've decided to grab another one instead."
Cyberpunk 2077, Blade Runner, Ghost in The Shell, Cruelty Squad.
What do these things have in common?

That's right! Extreme and utter hopelessness in the face of future. The near future.

And that's what I want. Be it a bad bitch taking advantage of a newly orphaned punk, two corpos stuck in a war fulled with espionage, machine made for Murder like John Cruelty, doesn't matter. I wanna play some cyberpunk and see if there's cyberlove to be cyberfound in cybersucky cyberenviorment.

"Undecided, you grab yet another envelope."
So, I'm Polish. A Slav thru and thru. And I do like slavic mythos very much...

HejΕΌe ino dyna dyna, przyjdΕΊ ΕΌe ino, przyjdΕΊ dziecino...

Because of my love for my culture, I felt like playing some Witcher, world filled with monsters and stories that have both brutality and beauty in them. My ideas are quite simple for the most part, traveling through the world, but who would travel? Well...

Witcher x Witcher
Witcher x Mage
Witcher x Bard
Witcher x Vampire

In all four I could play either, although as earlier... a big Witcher girl would definitely make me a very happy Rabus.

Dziady, duchy, rody nasze prosimy, prosimy.
Do wieczerzy, miejsca, ognie palimy, palimy.

"And yet you reached out for yet another envelope."

A strange illness brought Bayou of Louisiana to a horrid state. With the dead rising from the graves, strange beasts roaming the land and magic proving to be fully real, survival in this hostile environment is truly a difficult, if not impossible, prospect.

Inspired by the game Hunt: Showdown and the Weird West setting of Deadlands RPG, I thought it would be fun to make a western story, filled with strange Voodoo magics, curses and monsters that should not be, yet exist. especially if said story would be set in the times of the westerns, since I like revolvers.

π”šπ”žπ”― 𝔫𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯 𝔠π”₯π”žπ”«π”€π”’π”°

After the bombs fell and the nuclear fire consumed the world, turning it into a desolate wasteland, the humanity was reduced to ashes and what little of humanity remained moved to live in the underground vaults...

Yes, fallout. I like post apocalyptic settings, I like the survival and it is a great setting for a story, right?

"And with that... you grabbed one of the envelopes and took it with you, leaving the strange place."

Last edited:
I just want to state how I love the way you wrote this, such a beautifully creative approach (10/10 and so much better than anything I could of thought of) ;u; applauds well done

Back
Top Bottom