Local time
Today 2:39 AM
Pronouns
He/him
⬇️⬇️ TW: Blood gore death and incest and pedophile mention ⬇️⬇️

i write most commonly in paragraphs or if I'm
tired in 2+ sentences.
Blood/gore/death (etc.) are a-ok here.

NSFW/Smut are also a-ok here, also almost anything is fine, except pedophilic this I find that disturbing.

I commonly write as Shigaraki, Dabi, Kurogiri, Hawks, Twice, Toga, Aizawa, Present Mic, Shinso, Denki, Compress, SCP-049, SCP-035, Dr. Bright, Dr. Sherman, Sans(&10+ AUs), Papyrus(5+AUs), Grillby(2+AUs) and a lot of other characters.

I commonly to Gay/BL
Shinsou X Denki
Aizawa X Present Mic
Dabi X Hawks
Dabi X Shigaraki
Compress X Kurogiri
Kurogiri X Shigaraki (I dunno someone got me into it TvT)
Canon X OCs
035 X 049
I will do Sanses X each other if you ask but I do NOT ship them nor do I with Papyruses, please keep that in mind.

Try coming up with ideas for the rp first if you can't that's fine I'll make one.
I would like to do Sanses or Papyruses, Shinsou, Shigaraki, Kurogiri, or Dabi right now but I'll do others if you ask!

I will ignore you if you suggest pedophilic things I find that disturbing and disgust so please do not ask for that I will ignore you and I will possibly block you as well (if I can on here.) I can do things like font chest but I don't really do it much so please be patient also just ask.

⬇️⬇️ TW: Blood gore death and incest and pedophile mention ⬇️⬇️

i write most commonly in paragraphs or if I'm
tired in 2+ sentences.
Blood/gore/death (etc.) are a-ok here.

NSFW/Smut are also a-ok here, also almost anything is fine, except pedophilic this I find that disturbing.

I commonly write as Shigaraki, Dabi, Kurogiri, Hawks, Twice, Toga, Aizawa, Present Mic, Shinso, Denki, Compress, SCP-049, SCP-035, Dr. Bright, Dr. Sherman, Sans(&10+ AUs), Papyrus(5+AUs), Grillby(2+AUs) and a lot of other characters.

I commonly to Gay/BL
Shinsou X Denki
Aizawa X Present Mic
Dabi X Hawks
Dabi X Shigaraki
Compress X Kurogiri
Kurogiri X Shigaraki (I dunno someone got me into it TvT)
Canon X OCs
035 X 049
I will do Sanses X each other if you ask but I do NOT ship them nor do I with Papyruses, please keep that in mind.

Try coming up with ideas for the rp first if you can't that's fine I'll make one.
I would like to do Sanses or Papyruses, Shinsou, Shigaraki, Kurogiri, or Dabi right now but I'll do others if you ask!

I will ignore you if you suggest pedophilic things I find that disturbing and disgust so please do not ask for that I will ignore you and I will possibly block you as well (if I can on here.) I can do things like font chest but I don't really do it much so please be patient also just ask.
I'm also mainly only up from 12AM-5AM US time zone

Shiggy was gaming in his room like usual and this time it's been another all-nighter, because he's finally almost killed the boss that he's failed on over and over again for a month.

Back
Top Bottom