Roleplay Goddess!

Currently reading:
Roleplay Goddess!

Local time
Today 5:27 AM
24 yrs old, Female, Military Reserve, 16 years roleplay experience several genres settings and formats, Friendly, Dislike rude people, If you're gonna be rude mean and anti social not tha gal for you to talk to and might not be the place for you! Seeking all sorts of Roleplay scenes! Love large scale group oriented roleplays with periodic large scale events and story arcs! Canon DC and Marvel Play adored! Name is Alexa, people call me Alex, Lex, Lexi, Sexy Lexi, Lexa! Avatar is ME don't hate me cause I'm beautiful guys.. hate me cause your GF/Wife thinks so! Teehee

Welcome to the site!
There is a whole section for group RP that stays fairly active.
Enjoy your stay!

Wow, that's you?

Whew, congrats, I think. That image is all over Google Image Search. I hope you're getting the modelling credit for it.

Folks, there's a difference between lightly ribbing a member, and outright calling them out on their own introduction page. Please don't.

Lady, I appreciate you're a person of high principles. However, there's nothing in the rules that says people need to be honest about whom they are in real life. In fact, we strongly discourage people from sharing identifying information. While you may want the truth, you're in no way entitled to it, so let's just agree not to call out fellow board members on our collaborative fiction writing site and all have a lovely day.

I'm used to haters I get it all the time let em talk their shit IDGAF. I am aware my photos are all over... I do some minor amateur modeling.. Started out on a Web site... still do shows there occasionally.. But hey... Cam girls aren't real people right? Don't have real interests... Hell... We're all just figments of imagination... cam girls are a myth! LMFAO. Hate on Haters.

@RolePlaySlutAlexa Hey we all know there ain't no real grils on the interweb, right. ;)

Welcome to the Sanctum...Or as I lovingly refer to it "the mad house" .

Hope yo find wha'ever yo lookin fo.

Nyx.

I'm used to haters I get it all the time let em talk their shit IDGAF. I am aware my photos are all over... I do some minor amateur modeling.. Started out on a Web site... still do shows there occasionally.. But hey... Cam girls aren't real people right? Don't have real interests... Hell... We're all just figments of imagination... cam girls are a myth! LMFAO. Hate on Haters.
No, I actually was not hating, just doubting the fact that what you said was true. Sure, I've met some unlikely companions here and I've doubted them before but hey we're still friends today I just wanted to know what was true or not. Based on what others were saying and what you were saying, I merely wanted confirmation of some sort. That is all. Go you if that's your gig, I literally don't care much at all.

Back
Top Bottom