Roleplay Idea (Wasn't sure where to post)

Currently reading:
Roleplay Idea (Wasn't sure where to post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R1na

You're dreaming, I'm scheming.
Local time
Today 7:39 AM
She hates them with a passion, she can't even stand for the fact that humanity is trying to settle agreements and some even siding with them on why it's appropriate to "get along".

What in the hell is wrong with people?...

[Below is a small RP idea I came up with on the spot, I am really sorry if the sentencing and wording if off since I simply threw this together, but if anyone would like to RP or use it, you are free to do so]

Leeches, or what most people in the modern era would call "Vampires", in her opinion and used to many others' opinion they were blood-sucking monsters who should never get close to a city or town. Their name or title was even a forbidden word to mention after the disasters they would create when they felt bored…That was until a new leader took over – a man who was half an half, although not many knew the other half part. He definitely had a way with his words, which of course lead him to the power he/she now has; however, the ironic part was he was born an era much later and did not care much for the past history in which humans and those creatures hated each other. Above that, he wanted nothing to do with Vampires, limiting his visits with them during yearly conventions to keep the so-called "peace".

He just wanted to save his ass.

Rina Versailles was one of the few survivors who were born and grew up during the time in which vampires could storm into a house and take away everyone within a minute and all people could do would be run away in fear or hide. For that sole purpose, just like her well-known family, she became a hunter, always trusted and treated with care the villagers would come to her family for problems with Vampires or anything that had to do with them. However, as years went by and the new leader took over, the Versailles family name became tarnished since everyone wanted to get along with the creatures. Of course, Rina could not handle that…not when those things are the reason why she was left alone in the village. When the new law was placed to protect the vampires all guns and weapons were taken away from the hunters to ensure the safety of the vampires, however, Rina kept her one and only gun, safe and handy with her all day every day.

New people and creatures continued to move and one of them included Y/C, aimlessly wondering around for a place to stay. During your walk to a nearby store, a girl (Rina) quickly runs past you, shoving you to the side and clutching her arm as the sweet aroma of blood wavered into the air. Y/C…

holy shit, i love this starter. I'm new to this roleplaying platform, so I'm very new to how this site works. heh...... but I'd love to rp this with you lol. i really admire your writing style, too. it's laid back and clear. if you can, i hope we can further this whole entire freaking world that you created.

is it alright if i reply to your starter here or do you like roleplaying in a private conversation?

I am so sorry for the extremely late response! You can reply on either, if you would like to reply on here that is completely fine!

(awesome. here's my oc: https://writerssanctum.com/threads/ben-lee-oc.17694/ )

Ben was about to yell after the girl for pushing him, but the sweet smell stopped in his tracks. it was like his version of the smell of freshly baked chocolate cake. he slowly wondered after the aroma before using that handy vampire super speed to follow. he was like a wisp passing by everything to follow the girl

(awesome. here's my oc: https://writerssanctum.com/threads/ben-lee-oc.17694/ )

Ben was about to yell after the girl for pushing him, but the sweet smell stopped in his tracks. it was like his version of the smell of freshly baked chocolate cake. he slowly wondered after the aroma before using that handy vampire super speed to follow. he was like a wisp passing by everything to follow the girl
She wasn't dumb in catching these creatures, but she was quite dumb in the decision she took to try and go against them in their now own land with a ratio of 1 against 10. It didn't pique her interest much before that her arm had might given way to the blood-sucking creatures to follow her - until just now. Rina quickly grabbed a small cloth she had hidden deep in her heavy green jacket and pulled it out. I have to getaway. Her breathing turning into heavy sighs and gasps she wraps the small but dangerous cut with the cloth and tightens the wraps with one hand and her teeth. Slowly reaching the place she had called him, she couldn't help but feel paranoid that they or even a new one was after her. As much as she ached to stop, she pushed herself to run into a nearby open area with less of a crowd.

He followed like a fly drawn to honey, easily out running the girl. he slowed down when he got closer, his still fast foot steps being heard behind Rina. He didn't pay attention to all of the red flags that were basically being waved in his face because of his 'monstrous' instincts took over his logical thinking

he closed in, his breathing being heard in the girl's ear.

Her feet and even her breath came to a halt, it seemed like the whole world froze around for a few minutes as her shivers ran up and down her spine, his cold and harsh breathing piercing her soft and warm skin. She took a minute to think and try to contain herself - if not at least try to catch her breath somewhat. The minute she jumped into mid-air and slid back onto her feet she had held out a gun with a silver bullet ready to shoot, she stood tall and off to the side just in case she had to run once more. Her heavy breathing gradually slows down to help her steady herself, although shaky she held the gun up in confidence, her silky black and red mixed hair flowing in the gentle wind that surrounded them. The glare in her eyes held hatred but also fear for her life that was now at stake. She wouldn't want to let herself go like this. In her opinion, she couldn't, not until she was able to get her vengeance. "You're in the city in which you creatures and humans dwell in synchronicity. If you want to get in my way I will not waver to shoot you down."

Ben was quite the atrocity to turn around to. his eyes were wide and animal like, his nails doubled in length, and his teeth shining in the moonlight. because of his height, he was hunched over a bit to bend down to Rina's height. his nostrils flared like a predator sniffing out food.

"but will you be fast enough?" was his bone chilling reply, nothing but hunger in his eyes. he took a slow step forward before rushing suddenly towards the little girl in front of him.

Do you think I wouldn't have learned to at least dodge and run by now? Rina did not even take a second to think, as by now it would be just instinct and survival skills that took over. Of course after years of killing and failing at many, her best skillset consisted of defensive skills that wouldn't even compare to an average human. Quickly rolling out of the way she starting aiming her silent killer, luckily for her gun she was able to shoot without caring if any would hear, especially with her shooting arm out of tact and her aim being horrible with the other arm. "Tch..." Sliding across the ground wasn't her best bet in keeping the cut on her arm covered up, gathering up enough foot strength she ran behind a nearby tree and gazing backward for her enemy.

A shriek of pain echoed the empty area around them, the 'monster' falling to his knees. Although it wasn't clear where exactly, he was hit. he doubled over, firstly leaning over while still on his knees so much that the top of his rested on the ground and then slumping over on his side. it looked like he might be easy enough to kill or already dead, but another cry of pain emerging from him and then the small dropping noise of the bullet hitting the ground somewhere said otherwise.

that blood sucking bastard dug and pulled the damn bullet out.

She immediately started scanning around the area, not leaving the spot behind the tree until she did finish her so-called analysis. She had no idea where he could have gone but was sure that he would be slower. Even with that, her fear seized to go away, especially since a small cut or the smell of blood can easily sell out where she was, while on the other hand he could and would be hiding around anywhere. She did not bother to yell out for his location or tried to finish him off - overall he was not her target. Slipping her hurt arm into the jacket to somewhat cover up the smell she held a tight grip onto her gun but made sure it was still discrete as she began to run out of the area and back to her home. She needed to get back to safety, or at least an area where she can catch her breath and relax.

He wasn't far away, curled up behind another tree close by. when he heard Rina's retreating footsteps, he let out a relieved sigh. he pursed his lips together while blinking away tears of pain. in all of his immortal life, he'd never felt pain like that before. he, being what he is, didn't bleed, but there was now a hole way too near where a heart should be for his own comfort. he sat there for a while, not stirring, but he eventually made himself get up after his wound healed.

he took careful steps back to town, his guard never falling. by the time he came back to town, he looked nothing like the animal back in that forest area. he looked basically normal except for his deathly pale skin

Running back home didn't cost her too much of her energy since the area had already been close to the area she ran towards before. Reaching her apartment her thoughts finally began to cool down and process, at last, she sat down on the floor rather than the couch so that she would not dirty the material with her jacket and pants that had now been drained in blood, sweat, and dirt, staring down at her clothes she heaved a great and long sigh, she then began to think and question as to why she was followed and attacked in a city known to bring the two species together. "Was he new or just plain crazy" Rina did not think much of it as much since she was able to get to make an escape before anything had happened and what she needed and wanted right now the most would be the nice hot bath in the safety of her own home. Refilling the bullets and then storing the gun in a small colorful box, she slid it under her bed and made her way to the bathroom.

Ben aimlessly around, looking for a cheap place to stay or something like that in now pouring rain. he grumbled to himself, hating that he couldn't control himself and now ended up having to walk in the rain when he could've stayed dry. after finding no where, he gave up and sat down on some stairs under the covering of a canopy for the front door of a certain apartment building.

he pulled his coat around him close to keep from the cold, the new hole from the bullet not helping his attempt at staying warm. he leaned against the railing, holding his chest where the bullet wound was. although it had healed, the silver bullet had a bit of a lasting affect.

Taking in a large amount of air she held it in for a second before releasing it and sinking lower into the bathtub. Today was definitely a tough day...I can't tell if they get stronger by day or I just get weaker. Slowly raising her arm covered in bubbles and a sweet smell she held it up towards the ceiling. A small and hardly visible tattoo sat below her wrist, written in a completely foreign language that she had now forgotten, this small tattoo held quite a bit of importance to her. Her hair slightly drenched even while tied up in a loose but high bun she looked slightly pale from the loss of blood and the tiredness - or maybe it was the bright lights that made it look like she had bleached her skin. Rina clenched her thin fingers into a fist before slowly bringing her hand down, she didn't want to stay too long in the bath since she still had to get some first aid after the whole fiasco, except this time when she exited the house once again, she would try to blend into the crowd rather than shove them away. With a small plan at hand, she quickly got dressed once again, throwing on a heavy dark color jacket and hoodie to hide her face and to keep her protected from the frantic rain outside. The one mistake she would make this time walked out of her safe haven into the world full of monsters without the weapon she had protected herself most with. "It will be quick" She promised herself as she sluggishly took the elevator down to the first floor.

Ben stared at the raining pouring for a few minutes, an exhausted and a dispirited expression distorting his features. his shoulder slumped and his hands dropped into his lap, his head soon following by sliding down the railing a bit.

he had traveled from across the country, stopping in many cities and places to rest, but he never stayed in one place for long. he was honestly scared, although he would never admit it. that was one of the lonely downsides of being an immortal being, he had to watch everyone else die off while he lived on. he didn't have the roots that many other people would have made from family or friends being in one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom