Currently reading:
All Roleplay request

Marilyn

Knight
Local time
Today 10:19 AM
Pronouns
Genderfluid he/shehim/her
Gonna use the template pretty much verbatim since this is my first time in this forum, but I am a heavily experienced writer/roleplayer with verbose vocabulary and succinct detail.

Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

My (fake) name is Marilyn, and I have been writing roleplays for about 4 years now, and mostly enjoy smut. I can and often will write long winded fantasy setting plots to go with my smut, but there will be sex.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

My replies are often short paragraph in length, even longer if my partner wants them to be, but I don't like to make my replies too long so we both get to act and react to each other for every relevant action. I can be pretty busy with work and university so my schedule is a little haphazard, but I'm free at least a few times a week.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?

In a story roleplay, if there is a big fight scene or something like that, pg-13 level violence is acceptable. Stabbing, beheading, as long as it isn't overly descriptive. During sex I have zero tolerance for pain or gore.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?

Yes, sexual content is my main goal. Primary kinks are pretty vanilla, other than my love of hyper sized sexual attributes, like milfs with boobs as big as me, and multi-foot sized cocks. But these can be dialed down if they aren't to your style. I also enjoy cuckoldry and breeding/impregnation (although the actual birthing part may not take place as I abhor pedophilia lol) I like women to be significantly older than me, men to be about the same age as me.
Limits are Gore, vore, Scat, pedophilia, the usual stuff that I'm pretty sure is banned here. I also find feet disgusting, and don't enjoy giving men rimjobs, although I will happily eat a woman's ass.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)

This muse doesn't have a Fandom, but I can write your Fandom if I enjoy it or the plot is gripping.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?

Medieval fantasy setting, or a modern fantasy type setting. My muse is a gender fluid sex worker who performs in a famous brothel known as "The Wet Bitch." He is the star attraction of the brothel both for his stage shows and private performances, his voluptuous and generous bubble butt, oversized genitals, and stunning fashion and makeup. I would like to pair with someone who could either hire her services at her brothel, or someone in a steady relationship with her outside of work. However any of these details can be changed. Generally though, Marilyn is a flirtatious, sarcastic, and cynical fox with a biting wit, who enjoys adventure and romance almost as much as raunchy sex.

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?

Short answer: see above
Slightly longer answer: not really, but I can make one up on the spot as soon as I have details on your character.

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)

See above

Any additional notes you want to add?

Thank you for reading my entire post if you got this far. Basically everything you saw here is up to change or discussion.

Back
Top Bottom