MxF Roleplaylovers marvel/dc roleplay info :)

Currently reading:
MxF Roleplaylovers marvel/dc roleplay info :)

Local time
Today 9:23 PM
Hi everyone! I realize I haven't given proper information about myself. I extremely love marvel and DC comics/movies. I am looking for a female to play canon characters in canon x oc but I'm also willing to double up and play a canon character in one of your roleplays if you want. When it comes to oc I like to play a sub or a sub who is a Dom when in combat or when angry. If you don't like any of my plots for the female character you chose or dont have a plot for one of the male characters you want me to play then we will discuss one. I'm also sometimes open for oc x oc and canon x canon. When it comes to sex I like more plot than sex and when it comes to kink my main kink is a foot fetish. If you have any kinks or want to know if I'm fine with anything just ask away. Now I'm going to list the male characters I can play then do the same for female characters but I will warn you there won't be many male DC characters. You don't have to be spot on personalities and I'm looking for both Dom and sub people.

Male characters
Thor (normal thor)

Odinson (the unworthy thor. this thor is unable to lift mjiolnir because of something the watcher said and has an axe called jarnbjorn)

The totally awesome hulk (amadeus cho. When the hulk was overloading with gamma energy he absorbed amadeus took the gamma thus becoming the hulk)

The incredible hulk (normal hulk)

Ultimate Hawkeye (this Hawkeye uses guns along with a bow and is so baddass he killed a man with projectile fingernails while restrained to a table)

The beyonder (an omnipotent godlike being who wants to know more about humans)

Molecule man (shy, child-like, crazy man with the power to control molecules)

Doctor doom (I don't think he needs any description)

Captain marvel (the original)

Doctor strange

The sentry (schizophrenic superhero with the power of one million exploding suns but is afraid to use his power because of a darker side of him)

The impossible man (extremely powerful shapeshifter)

Hyperion (marvels superman)

Thanos

Mephisto (marvels devil)

Juggernaut (a man of extreme magical strength and is completely unstoppable.... Unless someone removed his dome Helmet and telepathically attacked him)

Quasar (cosmic protector with quantum bands that allows him to manipulate matter and other things)

Adam warlock (info provided if you choose him)

Skaar (son of the hulk. Yes he had a son)

Hercules

Wolverine

Iron man

Superman

Lucifer morningstar

The spectre

Larfleeze

Brainiac

Superboy prime

Black Adam

Martian manhunter

Flash

Female canon characters I'm looking for
she-hulk (cousin of the hulk)
Harley Quinn
Catwoman
Emma frost
Domino
Zatanna
Starfire
Ms marvel (kamala Kahn)
Captain marvel (carol danvers)
Black widow
Scarlet witch
Polaris
Jesse quick
Poison ivy
Super girl
Power girl
Raven
Hawkgirl
Rogue
Mystique
Gamora
Valkyrie
X-23
Shanna the she-devil
Black canary
Wonder woman
Hela
Ex nihila
White tiger
Shiklah
Medusa
If you want a picture of one of the characters or info on any of them just ask. I hope a lot of you become interested

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom