Roleplays Open and Ready

Currently reading:
Roleplays Open and Ready

CainMightySword

The Oh-So Friendly Ghost
Local time
Today 6:34 AM
Hello! I am new to this site and am trying to figure out how I attract people to my prompts, hoping this works out. A little about me, I generally write what my partner writes in length though two to three paragraphs is standard. I do not do non-con but I love a long con if that is what you want. I love new ideas so honestly just pm me with an idea and I will respond. I try not to have more than two of the same roleplay going on but I am willing to do more so don't be scared! I don't bite. Much. Now on to the roleplays!

Hunter's Target
(Will include Bloodplay, gunplay, danger teasing and hunting. Can include killing of others but the pair will never kill each other. )

Plot : YC is a broke disowned young adult who is trying to reason with her sister at the diner, just for some money to make rent. For a while it seemed civil but after you brought up money, she threw a twenty for the bill and left. Then comes in MC, who is barely a citzen of the town. Mostly a rumor, a ghost more than a real person. She comes in for a bite of food but instead decides she want a bite of YC. YC is full of anger that never went away from the bullies of the small town and always had a bit of demented side. It isn't a question of how far or if they will get together, just how fast will they go and who is going to get in their path.
MC : A bit of demented could be serial killer female.
YC : A anger filled sociopath who has been recently disowned and broke to the bone.

Witch's Brew
(Will include magic, can be modern or medieval.)

Plot : YC is a new witch or wizard, just starting out and figuring out how strong their powers are. They got appointed a mentor by the Witch's Council and have just arrived at their house. They imagined a old grizzly battlescarred wizard.. Not a clean shaved/clean haircut, if anything just a little tired looking one only a few years older than YC. How could they teach YC anything? They simple slip YC a smirk and step aside to gesture to a open cabin looking house with two floors and a basement. "Your room is upstairs, last room on the left. " MC says with the same smirk.
MC : A strong powerful and a bit cocky wizard that has more power than most of the Witch's Council.
YC : A new wizard with a burning passion for whatever they put their heart into

High Crown
(Includes Power dynamic, reluctance to please and can include literally anything you wish. This Queen is twisted.)

Plot : MC is the new queen, by pure blunt force. No one liked the old king, most of the kingdom had taken her side in the brief war but there were still those who liked traditions and not bloodshed. YC may of had family pass in the war. The queen has taken a liking to you it seems, your protests were feeble against five fully armed and coated royal guards. You were taken to the castle and are now in front of the queen. What in the world would she want with you? To take you and turn you into a slave. Train you. How ever she wishes.
MC : A dominant queen with a liking to human suffering and pain
YC : A suffering simple rebel who has no choice but agree (you can pick whether or not they knew each other before the queen became the queen. Maybe childhood friends?)

Devil's Smile, God's Grace (Pick your story!)
Plot :YC is a simple a little less than happy freshly 21 year old with a liking to parties and not much else. Not after their sisters death, which led to their mothers death and now their father is barely speaking..
One night YC are visited by a creature, one that stands in YC's doorway and commands respect by just being there. It is..
Your turn to pick!(Or I can play the role of YC.. Either way.) It is ethier a demon that has taken a liking to YC and their way of creating misery, The Devil themself who has decided they wants YC and now, A gaurdian angel who is done letting YC just drink themselves to throwing up in the morning or.. God itself. Ready to take those for salvation and is a little less patient than they thought God would be.

Back
Top Bottom