MxF Romance and Action

Currently reading:
MxF Romance and Action

**Delighla**

The one who eats the carpet
Local time
Today 1:50 PM
Ello! I am Delighla! I am fairly new, but roleplaying is my life. I've roleplayed since I was seven years old, and I love it. This layout is new to me so I might need some help, but bear with me! I usually post one big paragraph, but that depends on how much information you give me. I am tired of doing FxF and MxM, so as of right now only MxF.

Some rules I like to go by, and some things about me:
1. I love romance and action, usually mixed. If there isn't a lot of action I tend to get bored.
2. Please not too explicit. I babysit and I don't want them seeing this stuff.
3. I don't mind cussing. Depending on my character they can not cuss at all, or be an explosion.
4. I LOVE dark. If you can make it dark, I'm in.
5. Please make the sentences make sense. If I can't tell what it is, don't get mad. I'll PM you If that happens.
6. I have other things to do in life as well, so don't be mad if I don't respond immediately.
7. Just feel your character and have fun. That's what I do!
8. I do prefer to be the female character, but if you want it that's cool too!

I am new, as I said. So as of right now,
A= Your character
B=My character

Plot l
A and B's kingdoms have been at war for decades, but now this generation wants to stop it. A makes a preposition to marry B, but only for their kingdoms. Both of them are pissed, but over time they create a friendship and bond that no one is able to break. Only the royal family is able to turn into dragons, A can turn into a Vermillion dragon, B can turn into a Cerulean dragon. B is unable to access her powers, so what will she/he do now?

Plot 2
( I would like to play as the female character, but I am okay with letting someone else be her.) One is the perfect little daughter who is working towards her dream, the other is a gang leader who kills for a living. He is hired to kill her father, who makes military weapons. As it turns out, she and he have a secret past. One night she was drunk and he took her back to his house. No, he didn't take advantage of her being drunk. He let her sleep and leave in the morning. Now she doesn't remember him, but he remembers her. This secrete love might get them in trouble or even killed, but you never know.

Plot 3
Werewolves hide, thought to be extinct. B is the only virgin in her pack. A is also a virgin. Both from separate packs, who fight constantly. B is the daughter of the lead warrior, so she knows how to kill. (There is more cooperation in this one, so a lot of blanks to be filled. This could go in any direction)

Hope you enjoy! Comment if you would like to R/p!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom