Any Romance of a new world (seeking subs)

Currently reading:
Any Romance of a new world (seeking subs)

Rules Check
  1. Confirmed
Pairings
  1. MxM
  2. MxF
  3. FxF
Content Warning
  1. Kink
  2. Incest
Genre Preferences
  1. Romance
  2. Erotic
  3. Fetish
  4. Deviant
  5. High Fantasy
  6. Low Fantasy
  7. Slice of Life
  8. Dystopian
  9. Medieval
  10. X-Punk (cyber, steam, aether, etc)
  11. Modern
Character Preferences
Original Characters Only
Open to Solicitation For
Listed Ideas and Similar Ideas
Open to Group Stories
No
Local time
Today 4:29 AM
Messages
177
Age
39
Pronouns
He/Him
Greetings and salutations. Please check your schedule and availability prior to reaching out. Third person only. Two descriptive paragraphs per response; one is the limit; nothing beyond two paragraphs. Irl gender and sexuality will not be used against you. My big threes are romance, nsfw smut, and character development; dark themes applicable only upon broaching the subject. This is long term scale so nothing one shot or short term. This will be fantasy based and original and will feature interspecies so there is that. All characters will be aged 18 and up for this. Multiples will be in effect so each of us will have more then one character so something to keep in mind before hitting send on that pm. Rps will be carried out in the fetish dungeon. For my part I will likely stick to playing human characters but I have some ideas what I am looking for from my rp partner. Naturally we will have to work things out in pm ranging from what the world may look like or even like certain things pertaining to our characters. My rp kinks will be provided in here so you can see what I can provide on my end and what I am looking for. I value communication between us so again that is why pm is there so we are on the same page and nothing awkward falls between us or through the cracks. I will be rping doms and looking for someone to take up subs.

While this is fantasy I'd say there are certain things that likely will need to be in there such as; showers, bathrooms, certain modes of transportation, and clothing as well. I mostly feel these would give me an easier time then focusing on the ye olde times where such things weren't even a thing yet. I'm sure there are others but those were the ones that come to mind. When it comes to characters it is important we are both satisfied with what is on the table so if any description needs adjusting there is that to consider. My goal is to create a world that is set around a rogue group of characters kind of in the similar trend of 'the legend of vox machina', or 'final fantasy' or like 'dragon age' or 'mass effect' basically titles that have an eclectic group but yes plenty of smut going down. Pairing wise mxf is likely a main draw first and foremost, followed by fuxf, fxf, and finally mxm with me rping the masculine and you rping the femboy who crossdresses. I do not wish for fatigue to set in so even with all these characters there'll be moments where it is just two characters on screen at times. Sometimes a horizontal line may help if we have multiple pairings going down. Plenty of time to have our characters interact and form bonds; some bonds go beyond the sex and such.

Here is species that I'd like for you to partake in;
Anthro-preferably vixen, bunny, lioness, wolf, ect
Tiefling, hobbit, little person, dwarf, goblin, ect
Elf
Witch, warlock
Fairy (can shrink and grow on whim)
((feel free to broach ideas of other species that might fit into this))

Apart from the group itself we can include npc like encounters or elements case characters need to unwind some. Locales can include like forested, taverns, castles, dungeons, ect. While I am not too keen on battles my exception would be if there is one to break out we either skip to the aftermath or you have your character fighting an enemy controlled by you; this prevents godmodding and allows you to flex some finesse in how your character moves. And yes I am a fan of torn clothing in combat and showing skin. Pairings can either be set or fluid where they are romantically linked to others; all characters however will not be in a relationship or have past relationships with their own characters, I draw the line there, however if your character has past relationships with mine or romantically linked to another of my characters or mine with yours that works. I realize this is already a lot to sift through but honestly since it is not fandom I have more ground to cover. This is very anime coded so physique and colors of characters would likely match that which includes hair and vise versa. The plan is we can either start out with a small party and build it up or already have them together and working out the kinks. We can also rotate party members in and out should we feel like it. When sex goes down no other characters will be around except for the ones we speak of. This won't be a gm or dm type situation and no I won't be keeping track of stats and the sort. There is no end to this nor a endpoint so we can take this all in stride but also reveal more about the characters as we advance. Here are now the rp kinks and if you like any of what you have read thus far please send a pm. While this is fantasy this can also work in other genre or such so I am willing to hear out in that case.


RP KINKS I WILL DO
Spanking (giving)
foreplay
romance
vaginal sex (giving)
futanari (my character)
cum inflation (giving)
large/hung (my character)
small penis (your character if femboy)
femboy (your character)
crossdressing (femboy only)
anal sex (giving)
oral sex (giving and receiving)
handjob (receiving)
blowjob (receiving)
anthro (your character)
interspecies
interracial
shower sex
multiple characters
multiple pairings
cheating (optional)
hair pulling (giving)
pubic hair (all except femboy)
dressup (your character)
twerking/sexy dancing (your character)
biting/marking/hickey
height difference
weight difference
age difference (18-55)
incest/twincest/selfcest (optional case anyone is related)
bondage (light)
squirting (your character)
virgin

DARK THEMES
((Only inquire if interested))

I will not rp/dislike/limits
face sitting
vore
farting/smelly/watersports/toiletplay
feetplay
tickling
bloodplay
micro/macro
giant/giantess
mutilation
death
mummification
femdom
pegging
inflation (if not cum)
cum on food
​
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom