Romance, Smut, Romance... did I mention romance?

Currently reading:
Romance, Smut, Romance... did I mention romance?

dearestmine

Passion, Heat, Sweat, Madness
Local time
Today 3:40 AM
My plots are available for MxF and FxF unless otherwise specified. All I ask in either situation is you don't have a simpering male or female and no Futa. I am totally down for a character who is not cis or in transition, but not from a fetish standpoint. I am happy to hear your plots as well!! I always introduce new characters, and if you like any of them, I can double and play characters with separate story-lines, etc. Any of my "support characters" are strong enough to have their own story-line.

POST LENGTH - I can type as little as 2 paragraphs up to 2 pages depending on what you give me to work with =) I am happy to give you as much or as little as you like. I'm consistent with 3 paragraphs or more. I'll ask you for more if I need it to give a reply of substance. Communication is key!

PREFERENCES/LIMITS - I'm pretty vanilla in tastes, but I do enjoy smut in my RPs. Like, as much as 70/30 smut to story ratio. No hardcore dom/sub stuff, no incest, creatures, etc. I'm okay with playing a character with anger management and control issues, but I've yet to really play out an abusive relationship and I'd need some convincing to play one. Action storylines are up for discussion =)

SETTINGS!

Adulting
City or small town
Traveling
Military life
Workplaces!

College
Off Campus Living
--With parents or apartments or a mix
Dorms

Pairings (including but not limited to…)
Bestie x bestie
Bestie x bestie's sibling
Bartender x Patron
Cowoker x Coworker
Baker x Patron
Student x Student
Professor x Professor
Abusive Relationship (never done it, but interested)
Pretty much ANYTHING Slice of Life****
FTM x Female (never done it, but interested)
A Hookup Roleplay (could turn into somthing longterm, but some quick and fun smut is just lovely)

Supernatural (this will take some convincing)
Demon x Human
Demon x Fallen Angel

NOPE
Fandoms
Anything involving excrement
Pedophilia
Furries
First Person
Incest (and that includes Step Parents)
Group RPs
Storylines lacking any kind of affection, even faked. What is life without love or the illusion of it?!?!

I am happy to create new characters, too! But the ones below are the ones that are fresh in my mind for the moment.

MEET THE GIRLS

Keep in mind that none of the plots are limited to the character they're originally associated with

This is inspired by the Alisha Keys song... Intro below

"Who are you today?"

That was the question Harper was asked at the start of every shift. Every day she would print out a new label to stick onto her name tag. Today she was Riley.

Harper Esposito waited tables a few nights a week to supplement her income. She made okay money as an administrative assistant for the main office an auto parts chain but her health insurance had gotten a little expensive so she deiced to pick up another job so she could afford her creature comforts. She hadn't waited tables since high school, but fell back into the flow easily enough. She'd been at this diner for 2 years, and very happy with where she was. She had regular customers who appreciated her memorizing their orders and they tipped her well.

She had a degree in social work she'd never use because her heart broke with every case she'd worked. She had given it up only 3 years after graduating. At 24, she bounced around from job to job until she settled in with the autoparts store. She did well for herself, though, making extra money with the pastries she sold while she worked, and puppy sitting on the side, serving shots at clubs when her promoter friends needed shot girls, and anything else she could do to come up with extra cash. She'd gotten scholarships for most of college, as well as a lot of help from her parents, so she was debt-free and cruising along at this point her life. She considered herself lucky in that department.

Everywhere else though? Not so much. She tended to laugh it off, but she usually ended up in ridiculous situations on a frequent basis and had no luck in the boyfriend department. She had even taken to walking to both her jobs because her car had been totaled 3 times in the last two years, twice in the current. The third time she just paid off the car with the check she received and bought herself bus passes with the rest. When she was in a rush she'd uber, but she just didn't need a car in the city and she definitely didn't ned the aggravation.

"Hello.... Riley," Harper's regular customer, Samuel, said from his seat at the counter as she rounded the corner once he saw her name tag. He was an old man, long retired, that would come in just for a few cups of coffee and danish nearly ever day. He favored the days that Waitress-with-no-name made. He eyed the bag in her hand and asked, "What have you made or me today, sweetheart?"

"Filodough turnovers with raspberry compote and cream cheese," she told him, opening the clean dessert display and piling her danishes into it neatly before closing the lid. She knew that Sam needed another cup of coffee before he got his daily dose of sugar.

Her eyes scanned the place for another customer. It was only 6am, but the moment she walked in she always looked for her favorite customer. He generally came in on his lunch break, but there were times he came in for an early meal. She worked at the diner on Tuesday and Thursdays, working at the office Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 7AM-5:30PM. She liked the schedule she kept because she had her weekends to herself and her evenings free if she wanted to pick up extra shifts or go out.

Not spotting him, she went getting settled into her usual flow.

Kyle Lynn was the daughter of Zorida Lynn Ramos-Anderson and Morgan Kyle Anderson. Kyle generally went by Lynn as a kid because she hated her father so much, and the name Kyle sounded too manly to her own ears. Once she got to college, she took to using it more because she wanted to try to be better than her dad to spite the name. Police Sergeant Anderson was a bigot at best, a sadist at worst. He hated anyone that didn't conform to his standard, and that included his daughter.

Sergeant Anderson had very strict standards for his daughter from a young age, wanting her not just to participate in sports and community events, but to excel. He wanted to raise a well-rounded young lady, an athlete, and scholar. He pushed, and Kyle delivered results-- mostly. She kept her average around high B's and low A's, stayed in the starting lineup in soccer and volleyball each season from little league up to major-juniors. Kyle didn't have a choice but to deliver results. Any time she didn't meet her father's standards she and her mother would be punished, either by being locked in the "Silent Room" or by violence. Her father's abuse didn't slow down when her mother was diagnosed with breast cancer, either.

Grandpa Anderson had been a bit of a doomsday planner. When he'd built the house, he'd added a panic room that had padded walls. It was meant to withstand an explosion, but Sergeant James had adjusted it so that it closed from the outside instead of just the inside, and used it as a Time Out for his child and his wife when he felt the need. It was so well insulated that all one heard in there was their own heartbeat and breathing.

Kyle and Zorida's small rebellion was their music. Zorida taught Piano and Guitar from their home, as Sergeant James didn't want her out of the house but didn't want her to be a total shut-in either (people talked!). She taught Kyle how to sing and play, and even to read sheet music. She turned out to be a much better musician than athlete or scholar, which frustrated the Sergeant to no end, especially as people around town found out. Kyle would perform at local talent shows and post videos on youtube and instagram. She wasn't allowed a facebook, and wasn't allowed to attend talent-searches, but ended up on her father's newsfeed anyway as locals gushed about how the local soccer star was the next American Idol and openly wondered why she hadn't tried out yet. It forced Sergeant Anderson to attend Kyle's performances, because it wasn't a good look when he didn't show face, and to defend his ban on her trying to become famous by stating that education came first. Fame was nice, but you needed a "real job" to fall back on in case it didn't work out.

Her mother was the only one that knew what went on in their home, the one who loved her music even more than she did, and who supported her no matter what. When Zorida gave in to her cancer, Kyle was 14. Devastated didn't cover it. She was forced to suffer her father alone after that. But, with her music and the thought that she only had a few more years left with her dad, she managed to push through.

Set me free, make me brave - Kyle-Lynn "call me Lynn" Anderson is sporty, fun, and happy around everyone. People know and love her. She's the adorable and energetic, music obsessed cop daughter. No matter what class she's in she has headphones dangling over her shoulder with music playing. She's friendly to everyone deserving of it.

The problem for Kyle-Lynn is that she is a stubborn girl and is her mother's spitting image. This doesn't bode well for her relationship with her short-tempered sadist for a dad. They frequently butt heads and it generally ends up with Kyle huddled in a corner guarding her face.

All she wants is freedom.She wants to have FUN without her dad putting a tail on her! She wants to take a risk that isn't standing up to her dad face to face and failing miserably, even if that risk is just letting someone hold her while they watch a movie.

Old Friends, New Lovers - I'd really like to try a plot with YC as an old friend. They end up at the same college when she transfers after finishing up her Associates or something and they hit it off. Part-way into getting friendly, or maybe even after they start getting feelings for each other, she comes back from a weekend home and becomes distant. Or he could catch her coming home a mess or something and suspects problems at home. idk. Work on this with me!

Dance with Me - One night they're at the same party, and Kyle approaches YC by way of dancing. They end up hooking up catching feelings. Kyle is very evasive about getting completely naked in front of YC. Or does it, but doesn't get into the story about her scars. As their relationship progresses, Kyle still dodges the subject of her scars, and doesn't let YC ask about them. YC wants to be intimate with Kyle, not just hook up, and pushes the subject.

Brooklyn Magdalena Cruz, at 5 years old, she was taken from her addict mother and adopted by Stephanie Marie and Lucas Peter Harper. Stephanie was a kindergarten teacher. When Dakota came into Stephanie's half-day pre-kindergarten program, she fell in love with he blue-eyed, mixed race little girl with the dirty clothes. After investigating into her home-life, Stephanie did everything she could to get Brooklyn taken away from her destructive excuse for a family, and succeed in a little less than a year. She and her husband, a fire sergeant, adopted the little girl and promptly changed her name, wanting to erase her past.

Aliana/Dakota is well aware that she is adopted. She appreciated everything her adopted parents provided for her, and loved them like she was sure she would have loved her biological mother if she had been in her life and not an addict.

Ali/Deeds excelled as much as her parents encouraged her to. They insisted that she have a language, a sport, and an art to her name. So, she played guitar and sang, stayed on the volleyball team all through high school and college, and spoke fluent Spanish. With everything that her parents had her involved in, she really didn't have time to get into trouble. And they kept her on such a tight leash, she couldn't have gotten into any trouble if she'd had the time. They weren't exactly mean about it, but she had always had a strict curfew, and had to check in on her cellphone anytime she went from place to place.

-- In some plots she's got an asshole, locally popular, musician boyfriend. Other plots she's single and a pringle -- Your call.

Matured Innocence, Meet _____ - YC has been friends with Aliana-Marie since sophomore year of high school. She transferred in from an all-girl's middle school. She skipped grade 9 and went straight to grade 10. Her looks had gotten her a lot of bullying at her previous school, so the sudden fake-friendliness from girls and too-strong flirting from guys was a bit much for her.

YC takes Aliana under their wing after they spent last-period study hall talking and YC realizes she's tomboyish, witty, and brave under her too-pretty exterior.

YC taught her her sarcastic and fun sense of humor, how to people-watch for fun, and how to take a shot with no chaser. And other than an awkward spin-the-bottle game junior year, where YC ended up being Aliana's first kiss, the friendship had been flawless.

VARIANT: The story can pick up with them having lost contact over the years, and they bump into each other and feelings develop…

-or-

VARIANT: The story picks up 5 weeks into their 3rd year of college. She had spent the last 2 years at a private art school 2.5 hours away. Between study abroad and her insane schedule she was only able to spent time with YC on skype and facebook, other than her 1 week off in the summer. 2 years apart with only limited in-person contact, and plenty of chatting through skype and facebook had been hard but doable.

Her first 5 weeks at school had not seen much of her since she was busy with new classes, other old friends wanting her attention, and her underground rockstar boyfriend vying for all her free time.

But today is her birthday, and to make up for lost time, she wants to spend it with YC. Douchey boyfriend is pissed about it, but he can't do much from an hour and a half away and his own performance that evening that Aliana does NOT want to be at.

-or-

WHATEVER YOU WANT!

Let's make memories and drama and fun =)

Baker or Barista x Patron: MC goes through a terrible breakup, and her best friend points her to YC's bakery to get some comfort food and eye candy. MC ends up enamored with everything the shop has to offer, including YC. She goes there nearly every day for a year before it becomes clear that YC is single and available, and that another baker is interested in him. She decides to take her chance after some goading from her bestie and the motivation of someone else scooping YC up.

Can I Ship it?

1uBnFkR54CchWwRLhvG4AMs6XgB5MABz72m5hkEX1Ir1ZPs7yYJV9zxJ60V9-kzu6A41gqETUZKnYBQhdIQQYaLT-4VpNtGBS5tj1-IZmdXwVeETOmvLr7QVTTiKW8vQWB-W2-39

fnEBvHu6Rtzd48BRj81enQFVn9E8-FXemsIyQqrhbPNVfwb8WNSpJmu_CjHITy2pi8SQd3UoPDUp2BrtCXsOKD3lJ-2T_NIHvVcSBAkP3oQ08PcLJ9ZAe3awYf0LIZBk49Al0rAd

EUFpKtN8eRrWe2VDER1_53zxeFsTdyQvoh38WFUB-e-7rASpKfOPvLfRa6-MZJfeUPBt1QpSqogVNITFm0zjhvDuhftGUXszMzfMbbkH-WcWKDQu4YIhehQUmDIi5Cn_B5xBzbYT

Sunshine - BlackaRican nursing student, grew up in the city, much more urban that Ali/Deeds. Wants to get her more in touch with her Puerto Rican heritage. A relentlessly sarcastic tease when it comes to Aliana, in part because she's a bit insensitive, but also to help give Aliana a thicker skin.

Lee - Aryan silver spoon girl, self-proclaimed feminist, bleeding heart, first line of defense when Sunshine goes over the the top with the teasing.

Riley - Carbon copy of Serena Williams but with a more feminine face. She is the Volleybal captain and a good friend to Ali/Deeds. She doesn't like Sunshine much, but mostly because they dated briefly and it didn't work out.

There characters are all in the same storyline of each other and interact with one and another (most of the time?). I don't work with them much.

Sorrento: The Devil's Right Hand
Upper-level demon, mostly in charge of cross-roads demons and collecting souls
Addicted to angel blood and tears
Keeps two as his prisoners/pets, using their blood and tears to feed his addiction and as a means of wealth.
Total Sadist and Voyeur

Aerona: Fallen Ex-Cupid
A lower-level angel referred to as a Cupid
She spent her time in God's good graces making sure that good souls found their way to each other
Was tricked by Sorrento and cast away as a result -- He lead her to believe he wanted redemption, and then had her cast out for associating with a demon.
Tortured by Sorrento routinely, but he wipes her memories to keep the experiences fresh for her each time.

Lumiere: Mid-level demon
Eats people. Has some traits of a succubus, but mainly just collect souls for Sorrento
Gets off on just about anything, but has a distaste for angels.

Throne: Mid-level demon
Fire Demon. Was human about 40 years ago. Committed suicide by hanging with barbed wire because of Sorrento (is unaware of this fact). Named Thorne because the mark on his neck that looks like barbed wire or a thorn crown.

--

Story Seeds for Aerona:
YC comes across Aerona and decides that they'd rather have her, be it for their own gain with using her blood and tears for currency, or out of spite because Sorrento doesn't deserve the standing he has. FIGHT!
YC is another of Sorrento's pet demons, and catches feelings for Aerona because they can see what Aerona goes through constantly. YC is burdened with the memories of Aerona's tortures since her memory is wiped by Sorrento constantly to keep her innocent(ish)

Story seed for Lumiere:
Lumiere, in her search for a soul for Sorrento, accentually binds herself to YC. Because of this bond, she can feel everything YC does 10fold.

ex: YC is 5, in the car with their parents, when they get into a horrific car accident. Lumiere was on the side of the road because there was a previous accident on the road she was collecting souls from. YC's car crashes into the disabled vehicle because they didn't see it, taking Lumiere with the wreckage. Through the tumult, Lumiere's blood mixes with YC's and she ends up bound to them. She doesn't realize it at first, just thinking it's her own pain she's feeling. But, as she heals, and her pain only gets worse, she realizes she's bound to YC. Over the years, she stays, invisible, by YC's side. She interacts with YC as a child, but quickly realizes that it causes a lot of trouble because morals make fun of kids who have "imaginary friends" for too long, so fades in the background. Fast forward 2 decades, and Lumiere has decided to come out of hiding. Maybe she's just bored, maybe YC is developing some suicidal tendencies she needs to put a stop to? Your call!

Twist: I like the idea of YC using their bond to manipulate her, either with pain or with pleasure, since she can feel YC's emotional and physical feelings many-times-intensified.

Last edited:
I'm interested! I have actually been really wanting to do a romance with the daughter of a police officer and a criminal her dad is hellbent on catching, so your first character would fit in well with that if you're interested!

I typically respond with around two paragraphs because I like to keep the plot going with my partner, not just my own ideas. However, I can respond with whatever length you prefer.

Last edited:
Really feeling an RP where my character and your character are high school sweethearts that broke up at the end of senior year, and now it's a few years down the line and mutual friends are getting married. Our characters bump into each other at the wedding and sparks fly and all that.
PM me if you'd like to be my girl's lost first love!

Back
Top Bottom