MxM Room for One More

Currently reading:
MxM Room for One More

Ruby Waters

Count
Local time
Today 8:00 AM
Okay, So I very probably shouldn't be searching for one more, but I have a plot stuck in my head that just wont leave. Everyone experiences that right? Yes. SO here I am XD Excuse my awkwardness please, I wont bite, I promise!!

A few rules before we get into things?
They're simple I promise!

Rules
  • No one liners! An absolute no-no. I understand each post is different and I've had some short posts myself, and I will always take quality over quantity. However, when I see a short post after I've written out something that I took my time on, I get very disheartened. :( so please, give you're best every time you can! and so will I.​
  • I am not always on everyday, and like most people I have a busy daily life. However I can usually manage - at the very least - one reply a day. But sometimes we writers suffer blocks and other such things, so what I need in a partner is someone who is patient and wont push for replies, but also will understand if I don't immediately reply within a day or two.​
  • I'm easy to get along with, and I don't have many things that I don't like. So I am very for OOC chat, I like to get to know my partner a little. Not that you need feel like you have to tell me your whole life. But what sort of genres you like, future plot points, kinks, no-gos. Those sorts of things. Don't ever feel like you can't talk to me about anything involving the rp. My ears are always open.​

My idea was very much inspired by a song, so Please, Please, Please listen to it.
SO I know that the song is from a musical, Though I've never seen it, The Count of Monte Cristo. It is one of my favorite stories on its own, and when I found this little golden nugget I fell even more in love. All the credit for the animatic goes to the artist, and their own characters and stories. I DO NOT want to copy and or plagiarize their work in any way. What I am asking for is something inspired by the events the video combined with the song lays out.

What I want is a perfect combination of the original story, the portrayal of the song, and the animatic's tale. A story created around two boyz who knew each other in their youth. And by circumstances to be determined are ripped from each other. Character A is presumed dead by what ever tore him apart from Character B, and character B is thrown into his own circumstances that he has no choice but to except. Years later, no less than 10 but preferably more, they are reunited but it is not a happy reunion in the least.

Character A feels as though he has been betrayed on the highest level by Character B. With epic misunderstandings and lies told by nearly everyone around them, their bond is twisted and made wrong. The love that was there just as knotted and twisted as the lies that surround them.

The story the artists plays it as though Character A has powers and a very dark side, I like this idea very much. I'd like my partner and I to play around with things like this.

I have many times in the past played dark, dominant type, characters like Character A. So this time I would like to play Character B.

I know this is a weird request and I'm leavning a lot of it open because I love building with others, but I'd like this to be considered seriously. I only have one slot open and I want this to be something dramatic and tragic but also lovely. Its a high horse to fill, but I can't get this idea out of my head. So if anyone is still interested after all that, than please. Message me with you're ideas and thoughts!

Lots of love <3 ~ Ruby~

Back
Top Bottom