Rose for the Hunter

The Forsaken Guardian
Staff member
Herald
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Tomorrow 3:36 AM
Introduction

Time for my introduction I suppose, well, welcome to my domain for RPs, my ideas will be put here from time to time some more developed than others. If you are unsure on an idea just PM me and I'll explain it.

I also only do MxF and I only play female characters, however, if you are looking for a submissive female that'll bow to your every will, then it is time you look elsewhere. My characters are stubborn, fiery and have quite a bit of bite. Ranging from switch to dominant these women are sure to give even the most dominant of male characters a challenge.

I do like smut in my stories but not to be the main reason from them, I love romance in a story as well. But my story/smut ratio is about 70:30 sometimes as low as 50:50 depending a lot on the idea but a good juicy story is more tempting to me than anything. I enjoy watching how the relationships between characters changes and evolves to a point where the characters come alive in the stories.

I'm also a sucker for planning, some of my rps have lasted months and others mere days but the ones that have lasted so long have always been due to planning, I like to plot out ideas together with partners and then add flesh to them in the actual rp.

A Few Things:

- All characters in Rps to be 18+
- I do like to have a good story in my Rps and like to plan with my partners over PM
- If you are not interested please let me know, don't leave me hanging
- Please refrain from borrowing my characters, some of them I would've spent years refining.
- I do sex in my Rps but like I previously mentioned I do like a good story
- PM me if interested, I will not respond to messages here
- I love to plan and plot and chat randomly so please expect it from me :)
- I do NOT do FxF so please stop asking, I also do not play male main characters.
- My characters are mostly switch, no subs here~
- If you ghost me expect to be put on my RP blacklist, yes I have one, and it takes a lot to get someone off of it.

Fandoms

Lucifer Morningstar x OC(My Character Rosalin Ashwood, I have an idea for this)
Black Butler/ Kuroshtsuji (Sebastian x OC)
Soul Eater (OC x OC)
Hellsing Ultimate (Alucard x OC)
D-Gray Man (OC x OC)
Persona 5 (OC x OC)

Undeveloped Ideas
Witch and her Butler
The Supernatural Detective Agency

Ideas

Assassin's Assistant

Looking for: Male, Vampire

Story: After her abusive family (non-sexual abuse just to clarify) were killed, their bodies on the floor before her she just stood and looked to the man who'd killed them. He did not expect her to be there, there were no records of a second daughter for this family, although she didn't exist in any records anywhere, they had not wanted her after all. Seeing this an opportunity to finally get an apprentice, one that was not meant to be alive, one that he could mold instead of those selected decided to take her with him. However, he soon learns that there is more to his new apprentice assassin than originally thought. Just as she learns there is far more to her master than a simple assassin.

The Witch's Guardians

Looking for: Male, Non-Human

During the witch hunts there has been an increase in the danger posed to witches young and old alike, the head of one of the largest clans is determined to find out why this is happening, not only that but she needs to figure out a way to protect herself. During this research she comes across an old 'race', the guardians. They aren't exactly a race on their own but they consist of members of various races that are both attracted to witches and incredibly powerful. They tend to choose their witch but with time of the essence Rosalin decides to find one, going to the witches black market she does end up finding a real guardian but then discovers another problem. There is someone who is selling and distributing dangerous fakes, yet another threat to her clan that she did not know about.

Forsaken Wonderland

Looking for: Male, Non-Human

A new type of game for clients to invest in, a new game for inmates to play. What happens when the government decides that it's time to do something more interesting than putting criminals in cells. Well, this is where the game begins, a bunch of inmates are put together in a locked down city, with humanoid androids acting as people. However, gangs quickly form and desirable players soon come to light, one of them is someone known as Cheshire, a world fairly famous hacker who quickly gains popularity and with that comes supplies. However, no one is actually sure who this person is, there are no pictures and they even deleted their mugshot and any identifying information from their file, as many lower grade hackers in other gangs soon discover. However, as times get more dangerous and the hacker finds themselves being hunted more and more an interesting ad starts to appear, they are looking for a partner and a bodyguard. Makes sense since many will be trying to get to the hacker. What they don't know is that this hacker is a young woman, a genius with computers and not someone anyone wants to get on the bad side of.

If nothing here tickles your fancy, but you like one of my characters in my character thread, or if you even have an idea you want to ask me about then feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Looking for some long term partners that will plot and plan with me.

bump, looking for a partner to write with once more~

Looking for some active partners please pm me if interested in any ideas or if you have one you want to share. I'm more than happy to try others ideas and even help develop some. I also have a couple I've not put on here yet as well.

*Bump* I am searching once more, If nothing here interests you but you want to rp, then feel free to pm me, I have ideas not on here too

Still looking for another partner or two to write with.

Added a section on undeveloped ideas and once more partner searching

Got one more space left so looking for one more partner to write with

Bump, looking for an active rp, doesn't have to be any of the ideas above so feel free to share your own ideas.

Well once again looking for an rp partner, anyone willing to rp with me?
Pretty much got no active rps so got a few spaces open.

Back
Top Bottom