Currently reading:
MxM ;; RP request (Long-term, Literate)

Moon302

Grayson Enthusiast
Local time
Today 8:30 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
- π—œπ—‘π—§π—₯π—’π——π—¨π—–π—§π—œπ—’π—‘.

Hey there, names Moon!

Recently, my roleplays have been dry, and I've been looking for new roleplay partners following a recent hiatus. Today, I'm specifically interested in engaging in canon roleplays, and I'll be providing a list below, complete with the preferred characters and ships I'd like to take on for each. Feel free to reach out if you have any inquiries – I'm more than open to discussing them! I have a few plots I've established already, but I'm not opposed to brainstorming. I want to mention up front that I have a preference for male pairings and I'm not particularly drawn to heterosexual ships. I kindly ask for your understanding and respect regarding this preference. Thank you!

border.png

- 𝗙𝗔𝗑𝗗𝗒𝗠𝗦.
  • DC - (Nightwing) x Deathstroke, (Batman) x Joker, (Batman) x Riddler, (Riddler) x Penguin
  • Genshin Impact - (Zhongli) x Childe, (Capitano) x Pantalone, (Kaeya) x Dainsleif, (Kaeya) x Childe, (Venti) x Xiao, (Thoma) x Ayato, (Zhongli) x Pantalone
  • BNHA - (Hawks) x Dabi, (Hawks) x Endeavor, (Tomura) x Overhaul, (Tamaki) x Mirio, Aizawa x (Present Mic)
  • Demon Slayer - (Akaza) x Doma, Muzan x (Enmu), (Rengoku) x Akaza, (Rengoku) x Tengen
  • Overwatch - (Hanzo) x Mccree, Rammatra x (Genji), (Lucio) x Reinhardt, Rammatra x (Zenyatta)
  • Attack on Titan - (Levi) x Erwin, (Armin) x Eren, (Levi) x Zeke
border.png

- π—šπ—˜π—‘π—₯π—˜π—¦.

Darker themes tend to captivate me – there's an allure to unsettling roleplays that keeps me engaged. I'm into subjects like Gaslighting, Abuse, Blackmail, Violence, Kidnapping, Arranged Marriage, Taboo, Age gaps (Strictly 18+), Trauma, Conflict, Love/Hate Relationships, and more. Usually, I prefer being the victim, but sometimes I can switch things around if asked. I'm really into genres like horror, mystery, fantasy, drama, slowburn, dark fantasy, supernatural, steampunk, LGBT+, cyberpunk, romance, and more.

border.png

- π—’π—§π—›π—˜π—₯ π—œπ—‘π—™π—’.

β˜‘
I am a versatile switch and will only roleplay with other switches or doms, this is nonnegotiable!

β˜‘
I have little to no triggers. No, seriously, don't be afraid to shoot any ideas that you'd like to share with me, the worse that can happen is that I simply say no. The only thing's I'd rather not explore is heavy descriptions of suicide/self harm, besides that? Pretty much anything else is on the table for discussion.

β˜‘ I gotta be upfront here – I'm not into dealing with jerks or those edgy types. Like, zero tolerance. So, save your sass for someone else 'cause I'm definitely not the right RP buddy if you're all about unnecessary rudeness.

β˜‘ Building on that, I'm all about connecting with RP pals who just click, you know? Like, being able to chat about stuff OOC is great. I'm all in for tossing around headcanons, geeking out over our fave characters, and hey, maybe even doodling some RP-inspired art! Being able to chat is a big deal for me, honestly. If that's not happening, I might not be as gung-ho about diving into RP with you.

β˜‘ A crucual reminder that, I have a life outside of roleplay and I might not ALWAYS be able to get back to you, but patience is always appreciated. I'll always let my roleplay partners know in advance if anything comes up and vice versa. I don't mind gentle reminders every few days, but do not pressure me into responding to you.

β˜‘ Listen, I enjoy smut just as much as the next guy, but something that's a requirement for me is a decent plot or story. Sex without plot has always been painfully boring for me unless there's a story behind it, so please don't message me if you're just searching to do a quick fling because I'm not interested. I'm looking to role play with someone that actually cares about the development and chemistry between our characters.

border.png

Thanks for reading! I look forward to hearing back from a potential partner!

NIGHTWING HEHE.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom