Unspecified RP Requests

Currently reading:
Unspecified RP Requests

Priya

Shy Nerd
Local time
Today 8:41 AM
Hello everyone!

I have a few rp ideas to pitch out there if you're interested. Some are very fleshed out, others are just simple ideas. I'm new so bare with me!

Fantasy/Mythology
Cybele's Influence: In the land of ancient, mythical Greece, YC is a humble young woman waiting for marriage. However, in the midst of a dream, Dionysus requests her to do an errand for him. However, in a playful twist, Dionysus transforms YC into a man for the quest. Along with her soon to be husband, they journey across the lands, run into dangers and bond through the soul.
(May include sexual content. You'll need a pretty good idea about Greek mythology. )

Horror:
Fear of the Moon: This one is a little odd and can be one on one but might even be better with a group. YC is a young adult in a small town when random oddities start to happen. Our characters are experiencing the odd events together. This will be heavily involved as me as the narrator and MC being a way of expressing the odd events that happen. This rp will have a variety of styles; from text-message style, to actual storytelling. I'll make news articles from the town that will hint at what's going on. My goal will be to confuse you and your goal will be to not be confused lol and figure out what's going on.
(might involve gore and psychological horror)

[MxF]Need for Seed: It's spring break and YC and his pal Ed(MC) are invited by their friend Grace(MC) to her family's special religious getaway. Upon arriving at the getaway, it looks like heaven and her family and friends are incredibly nice. However, the darker side of the event starts to arrive and YC has a choice to make. Does he stay or leave?
It's a cult.
(Highly sexual contents, involves drugs, gore, psychological horror)

Historical:
[MxF]Throat of an Angel: Set in the 1600s of France, Therese sings like an angel in the body of a young woman. Part of a famous choir, she attracts the attention of YC, a rich gentleman. He is able to convince her to join him at his home for a private concert, though he has more than that on his mind. There's nothing like the blood of a young beauty to excite a vampire. However, as she nears her death after the feed, YC decided to keep her as a companion. Then he must train her in the ways of vampires, and keep the young vampire's ravenous hunger at bay.
(Blood, gore, sexual contents)

Slice of Life
More than Illness: YC has recently been checked into a mental health hospital for their mental illness. Though they don't seem to mind it, they meet CJ(MC), who has sensory schizophrenia, who is sick of being in the joint. Through their friendship, they decide to break out and go for an adventure. Maybe bringing along some other friends, the group steals a nurse's car and heads off on their adventure.
(Will discuss various mental illnesses, contain crude language, and some touchy subjects)

General Romance Ideas
Pimp x Worker

Last edited:
I am interested in college romance! The idea intrigues me.

I'm interested in both RP scenarios!! Especially the first one! If your still looking for a partner!

Back
Top Bottom