Unspecified RP Search! [Originals and 3 Fandoms]

katyfaise

Serf
Local time
Today 4:58 AM
Pronouns
she/they
About Me:
Hi! This is my first search thread here on The Inner Sanctum, so please bear with me as I figure everything out!
I haven't done rps on forums in actual years and it might take me a little time getting back into the swing of things.

- I'm Katy. 30 years old (I prefer you to be at the least 21+). She/They.
- I've rp'd for 17 years as well as played ttrpgs for the past 6.
- Unfortunately, unless you want to see samples from off site rps, I don't really have any. I took a very long break from text based rp and basically lost everything. That being said, I love to write. My minimum is usually around 3-4 meaty paragraphs, but I've been known to post more when my partner has given me enough to go off of. I will most of the time fall in line with however much you post - but the old adage that quality beats quantity is very true. Give me something to work with, and I'll return the favor.
- I don't actually know how formatting and such goes on this site, given that I'm new, so I probably won't get too deep into that. If it comes down to it, I like little mini bios and real life faceclaims if that matters.
- When it comes to limits I'm pretty open. Bathroom things and harm to children are hard nos for me that I will not cross. Otherwise, feel free to discuss with me. I'm not going to include a list of what I am or am not interested in because it changes based on the rp.
- With regards to the above, smut, violence, drugs & alcohol, etc - it doesn't bother me. I will play by your limits and I expect you to play by mine. Sometimes I'll be in the mood to get into the nitty gritty in our writing and sometimes I just want to fade to black. I will not do an rp that is solely based around smut. I want story. If the story has some sexy bits in it, then cool! But I'm not here to fulfill your smut fantasy.
- I roleplay in third person, past tense. No exceptions. I expect you to do the same.
- I am very picky. I've rp'd long enough to know what I'm looking for in a partner and what I want to play. I assure you that it is never personal with me. I'm just not going to force myself into an rp I know I won't enjoy.
- I play males and females! I prefer m/f and f/f pairings. I am looking to play a female at the moment but I can be swayed with a good plot!
- I work from home, so I'm usually around my computer to post multiple times a day. That being said, sometimes I'm just not feeling it, and that's alright. I'm not going to force myself to reply when I don't feel like it - and I'll never expect that from you. I am chronically ill and my energy is tapped very easily. Please respect that.
- I love OOC chatter! I'm not saying that we have to be friends OOC, but if you want to chat about our OCs and plot things or talk about our interests then I'm usually down. I am painfully shy though.
- I love to plot with my partner. At the moment I don't really have any plots of my own, so feel free to offer up your ideas and let's build something together!
- I'm ditch friendly! As much as I would love for you to tell me that you're not interested any longer, or that you want to start something else up, sometimes it just doesn't happen that way. And that's okay. I'm guilty of it as well. I'm not going to chase you down for posts. If you don't post after 2 weeks without letting me know something's up, then I'm just gonna assume you're over the rp and move on! Easy peasy.

Searching For:
Like I said above, I don't really have any bonafide plots or ideas. I have more of a word/theme bank. So feel free to pick and choose and combine and send me what you're interested in. Or send me your own plots that might fit in line with things I've included! Bolded options are what I'm craving at the moment. Anything struck through I'm currently not vibing with.

Fandoms:
Critical Role - I would love to play Vex in a Percy/Vex pairing. I can see this happening either in a canon setting post campaign (or earlier if we wanna make our own changes!) or in a modern setting taking influence from the Briarwood arc.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Would love to do a Roy/Riza pairing playing Riza. Post show.
Cowboy Bebop - I'm a big fan of Spike/Faye and would like to play Faye. Post Real Folk Blues, rebuilding the crew, getting on with life, etc.

Originals:
i just watched this netflix jdrama called fishbowl wives and i would love to explore the dark side of an affair and how it can lead to happiness and despair simultaneously | i just read some books from this adult series where disney heroes/villains are like dark and twisted and stuff and i would be so down for something like that gimme gimme | supernatural horror | darker themes | coworkers who didn't know they were coworkers have a one night stand then find out they have to work together - maybe a new hire sleeps with the CEO the night before their first day without knowing it's them | high school sweethearts who drift apart meeting again at their 10 year reunion | i watched bridgerton and i didn't like it but i would kill for a rp with that idea | space bounty hunters | hades x persephone retelling | age gaps | western (a gunslinger has a special relationship with a brothel worker/owner and he's back in town just as something bad is going down) | detective x serial killer | fake marriage/getting married for convenience/waking up drunk in vegas married to each other | affairs | something based on gangsta. | pirates (i'm here for classic pirates and magical based like PotC pirate captains and stowaways and the royal navy and kidnappings for ransom i am open for plotting) | give me childhood friends that are soulmates but something keeps them apart | slice of life | criminals on the run | urban fantasy | high fantasy (dnd like) | medieval princes and princesses and kings and queens and knights and sorcerers and dragons and all that good stuff | something like peaky blinders? i just love that whole aesthetic | haunted houses and family trauma like haunting of hill house | small secluded towns with dark secrets like midnight mass | i would love to do something based on hotel del luna | apocalypse based

This is all very informal but after 17 years of rp'ing I'm just not here to impress people anymore, you know? So PM me if you are interested and we will see if we vibe. I promise I am very easy to get along with and am here to have a good time! Let's do it!

Last edited:
Are you open to a non-fandom based RP? I'm a semi-lit RPer, 22 years old, who's been RPing for 10+ years is looking for someone to RP with on this site, but I'm unfortunately not in any of the listed fandoms

Back
Top Bottom