Character(s) ♦ Rugel's list of idiots ♦

Currently reading:
Character(s) ♦ Rugel's list of idiots ♦

Rugel

Useless
Local time
Today 4:25 AM
A thread of characters, where I'll be puting some information for reference-following once I get myself interested in something. This is a list of my most used characters in plot-building, and commonly connected with each-other, with chances of multiple of them stumbling in the focus characters, or them themselves being the focus characters. The themes I would use for each character is also listed there. If they don't have pictures, means I'll put it later. If there is something I find it might be missing, I'll also edit it later.

I don't use real people face claims as I've seen multiple people complain their photos or image being wrongly used in smut roleplay, and it got to be considered sexual harassment when it was reported.
I don't use drawings from other people other than my own due to respect for the time it took for them to draw the beautiful picture.
I might provide free pictures for others to use if they present interest in playing with me.

Because of timeline shifts and alter-worlds, I might put multiple descriptions for one character alone.
To keep organization and in order to not have one thing too much long, I might put each character in comments.

I use a light theme on the website, so the formating of my texts might be best viewed on one light theme as well.
Also, I'm sorry but I do need to put this long ass text explaining what to do for this is some kind of bad habit of mine.

Back
Top Bottom