Unspecified Rules and Regulations

Currently reading:
Unspecified Rules and Regulations

Consecration

Twinky Delinquent™
Local time
Today 5:21 AM
No Smut: I will write 18+, but only when it's integral to the plot.

Collaborate: Please, when making a plot/setting with me, input your own ideas, ask questions about mine, and actually collaborate. I never want to hear, "Idk whatever you think of," or "I don't care what role I play in the story." That's an instant turnoff.

Be Literate: Now I won't pretend I don't make silly spelling mistakes, but if you aren't able to write so I can understand you at all, we can't continue.

Be Pleasant OOC: I get everyone (including me) is trying to be super E D G Y nowadays, but if you act like a complete ass I really won't want to spend my time on you. Save it for your OCs.

Length: I generally do multi-para, but I don't expect you to always match my length just like I won't always match yours. Sometimes having a page a text stifles the flow of a story, for instance, during dialogue or action scenes.

POV: I write in the 3rd person, and therefore only write with partners who do as well.

Fandoms: I prefer to write with only OCs and those that use OCs, with plots/settings to match. Nothing against fandoms really it's just not my style.

Side note: I'm only open to doing MxM roleplays at the moment, but that is always subject to change.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: :・゚✧:・゚✧✧・゚: ✧・゚: :・゚✧:・゚✧✧・゚: ✧・゚: :・゚✧:・゚✧✧・゚:✧・゚: :・゚✧:・゚✧✧・゚:

98% Switch
89% Sadist
85% Masochist
75% Degrader
70% Dominant
63% Non-monogamist
63% Primal (Hunter)
61% Primal (Prey)
61% Exhibitionist
60% Master/Mistress
58% Rigger