Currently reading:
MxM S-Work in Ye Olde Days

wrenn

Serf
Local time
Today 7:19 PM
Pronouns
she/they
Hi, hello! Online I go by Wren, and I'm here, like all of you, to write. To tell you a little about me, I usually write multi-paragraph posts (usually 2-3, sometimes more) a couple times a week, depending on my schedule. My general rule of thumb is that I think it makes sense to roughly try and match what my partner writes, in terms of length, though obviously there's going to be variation since different replies need to serve different purposes. I'm in EST, and will probably be doing most of my posting in the evenings, with more time to write on the weekends. I like to think I'm a literate writer, and am looking for the same in whoever I write with.

As you can see by the prefix, I'm currently looking to write MxM storylines. I'll be honest and say that, like a lot of people I encounter writing online, when given the option, I strongly prefer to play exclusively submissive-leaning bottom characters. They'll have distinctive personalities, but that's the role I'm more comfortable and confident writing. However, I'm open to doubling up for the sake of fairness, in the sense that we would each play a dominant-leaning top for each other, and I will put genuine effort into writing them. The only caveat to this is that I am selective about the storylines I write; if you're reaching out to me about writing, I'm assuming you're interested in one of the storylines I've shared below, so I think it's reasonable that I should also be interested in the other storyline we write (assuming it isn't also one of the ones I offer). Please don't agree to one of my storylines just to try and dupe me into playing the top for the storyline you want, and then put no effort into the one I chose. And if you only want to write if we double up, but I'm not interested in any of the storylines you want a top for and we can't come to an agreement, then there's no hard feelings and we can each just keep looking. I also personally don't enjoy writing switch characters.

I like to include kinks such as: age differences, size differences, deepthroats, face fucking, rough sex, hair pulling, cum facials, creampies, cum swallowing, blowjobs, cock warming, clothed sex, light bondage (blindfolds, gags, collars, cuffs, etc), light choking, oral sex, exhibitionism, possessiveness, general roughness, spanking, cock slapping, begging, multiple rounds, sexual exhaustion, orgasm denial, overstimulation, dirty talk, semi-public or public sex, and branding, among others. There are others I enjoy that probably didn't make the list, and if you don't see one, feel free to ask about it! Even if it's not my thing, I'll never judge.
The kinks I will not write are: footplay, blood, scat, vomit, hyper, macro or micro, fisting, enemas, vore, torture, furries/anthros, face sitting, and extreme violence/torture.

Now, onto the plots! As the title of the thread would suggest, all of these stories involve one of the characters (namely, the bottom character, which I would prefer to play) either already being a prostitute/courtesan/concubine/etc, or being turned into one. All of the storylines take place in historical settings, but in the very loose, ambiguous, fantasy novel type of way. (In fact, if you want to incorporate actual fantasy elements, we totally can!) The plots will also include elements of courtly intrigue and scheming, and the relationship between the two characters will be slow-burn and complex, although they're having sex from the beginning. Understand that, while the courtesan does technically consent, they're going to have complicated internal feelings about it; they're not just a happy, senseless, eager fuck toy. I want to explore the actual implications of them living the life of a sex worker in these "historical" settings, and that's not always pretty. Also, if we would like to include virginity as a kink despite the bottom being a sex worker, I'd be down to have it be a plot point that his virginity is being saved and the top character is the one who pays to take it. The bolded character is the one I'd prefer my partner play, and the italicized character is the one I'd rather play. Feel free to send me a DM if you're interested!

KING X PROSTITUTE
A king and his men find themselves stranded in a remote village during travel due to inclement weather. As men with power are wont to do, they decide to pass the time in a whore house. It may not be employed by the high class courtesans they're used to, but they figure it will at least wile away the hours. What the king doesn't expect is to find himself becoming entirely ensnared by a lowly prostitute. Despite his meager beginnings, the prostitute has incredible grace and charisma, with a calculating cleverness to his eyes that the king finds intriguing. By the time the weather clears, the king had come to a conclusion: the prostitute was wasted in that second-rate whore house in that miserable little village. He must have the prostitute entirely for himself.​
PRINCE X PROSTITUTE
A charming, jovial prince is brought out into the city by his noble friends to celebrate his birthday, with them insisting he'll have more fun in the slums of the kingdom than among the high society lot. And the prince certainly does—by falling head over heels for a cynical, jaded prostitute he meets in one of the brothels his friends drag him to. Enough so that he starts to sneak out of the palace whenever he can get the chance, creeping off to that dingy brothel to get every scrap of time he can with the lovely prostitute. He knows—he knows—that the prostitute's job is to make him feel welcomed and desired and loved, he knows that, realistically, odds are the prostitute doesn't see him as anything more than one of his dozens of clients. And yet, he could almost swear there's a hint of genuine tenderness in how the prostitute interacts with him, the more time they spend together.​
PIRATE X PROSTITUTE
The pirate has three great loves: the sea, adventure, and the lovely prostitute he visits each time he returns to the mainland. For a handful of years, the two have danced around each other, meeting under the guise of it being little more than a transaction when, deep down, they both know it's so much more. If all the pirate wanted was a professional arrangement, a body to warm his bed when he came to shore, he wouldn't spend hours with the prostitute nestled to his side, running his fingers through their hair and regaling them with stories of his adventures. They wouldn't share meals and laughs and secret smiles. And the pirate certainly wouldn't be quietly trying to find enough treasure to buy out the prostitute from their handler, knowing that he would never dare to run with the leverage the handler has over the prostitute.​
GUARD X KING'S CONCUBINE
A cruel king rules over his nation with an iron fist. The guard has worked dutifully for him for years, keeping his head down, his back straight, and doing as he's told, and for it, he's earned the king's respect. As such, he's assigned a very special task: guarding the king's favorite concubine, and protecting him from not only others, but himself. One would think it would be a coveted job, easy compared to the usual work of a royal guard, but the truth is, it's a much more daunting one. With how vicious and possessive the king is of his concubine, even the slightest perceived indiscretion could warrant death, so the guard knows he has to keep his distance from his ward. However, that proves to be easier said than done. The concubine is a rare beauty, with a lilted voice and a subtle cleverness that lures the guard like a lamb to the slaughter, and despite his efforts, he finds himself helpless to resist the pull.​
SOLDIER X PRIEST
Two nations are at war, and an acclaimed soldier from the first nation leads a raid on a temple of the second nation. Hidden within the walls of the temple, the soldier finds a gorgeous young priest, one whose sharp eyes and sharper tongue seem entirely at odds with the sort of soft, mousy disposition one would expect from a priest. Rather taken with the fierce priest, and knowing that he will otherwise be either killed or enslaved by one of his fellow soldiers, the soldier decides to take the priest as his war prize. It's quite a sharp adjustment, going from being a man of the cloth to a concubine, but if anyone can endure it, the soldier's sure his clever little prize could.​

Back
Top Bottom