Serf
Local time
Today 11:39 PM

tumblr_mvfya0MuAw1s8teuro1_500.gif

Submissive seeking Dominant
Masochist seeking Sadist
Innocence seeking Seduction
Mortal seeking Supernatural

Biting — Blindfolds — Bloodplay — Bondage — Corruption — Cunnilingus — Devious Intentions — Dubious Consent — Fangplay — Fear — Fingers in Mouth — Gags — Horror — Incubi — Kidnapping — Kissing — Licking — Light Choking — Manhandling — Mind Games — Psychological Torture — Reinforcement — Rough Handling — Seduction — Sensory Deprivation — Sensual Talk — Snowballing — Spanking — Sucubi — Swallowing Blood — Vampires — Worldbuilding

Kink List

Hello. I am Duckling, a 23-year-old bi-curious female from England; this is the only personal information I will disclose. I like to roleplay supernatural horror, predominantly with vampires, since cliché slice of life roleplays generally bore me—unless they do in some way embrace the supernatural genre, e.g. Vampire CEO x Night Secretary. I also welcome demons, non-anthropomorphic werebeings, magic users and more depending on my cravings. I only roleplay sexually submissive female protagonists who, despite their innocence, can range from uppity to stout-hearted to opportunistic. I'll roleplay subsidiary males and females as well where required. I'm most comfortable with 2+ paragraphs of prose per submission, provided my protagonist is conscious, and I ask for 1 paragraph or more back. 1 or 2 lines is poor.

ᴇ ᴘ ʜ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ ʟ

[ MF ]

She's a former human who didn't wish to become a vampire. She refuses to consume blood and relies instead on a synthetic, which keeps her barely functioning and no more powerful than a regular human. She will only become mortal again when her sire dies, so she seeks to destroy him. Her only issue is he's the sire, a vampire lord directly descended from demons. He's attempted to sire vampires from humans in the past, but his blood is too potent and always kills them in the process... until her. When he fed upon her, he used a drop of his blood to close the wounds and erase the evidence of his presence. He forsook her to die. When she tries to assassinate him, her plan fails and she becomes his. He studies her and forces her into consuming his blood to increase her power while gradually breaking her into his dark disciple.

s ᴀ ᴄ ʀ ᴇ ʟ ɪ ɢ ᴇ

[ MF FF MFM MFF ]

She's an orphan raised by the church and a neophyte nun. Her mother perished giving birth to her and no one knows who her father is. She's been visiting another convent for the past couple of weeks and comes back to find a blood bath, the nuns slaughtered in the chapel. The being responsible, a dark and devious vampire, tortured them for the location of a relic said to possess ambrosial angel blood. Only one of them broke and she revealed everything to him before he killed her. The so-called relic is the neophyte nun. They've been wiping her memories every decade and giving her what she believes to be anaemia pills to suppress her powers, keeping her protected and under control for the past 729 years. She's half human, half angel.

The vampire would eventually introduce her to the worlds, both human and vampire, she's never stepped foot in before. The plot from there and the reason why the vampire wants angel blood can be discussed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I joined not 15 minutes ago looking for something just like this. I adore playing vampire characters, as well as demons and fallen angel characters. I wanted to bring some of them out of retirement. Truthfully, it's been a while since I did something like this, so if you'd like character bios or a sample of how I roleplay, feel free to respond or reach out. Looking forward to it

Looking for more roleplays. Craving a different succubus x angel.

Back
Top Bottom