MxM Sally Face: Larry x Sal — looking for Larry (step-brothers OR just friends!! Don't let their canonical relationship put you off!)

Currently reading:
MxM Sally Face: Larry x Sal — looking for Larry (step-brothers OR just friends!! Don't let their canonical relationship put you off!)

Sal_Fisher

Serf
Local time
Tomorrow 10:25 AM
Hi!

To keep things nice and easy to read (also important bits are in bold):
  • I'm new here, but I've been writing for quite a long time (~8 years, but that's a very rough estimate as I haven't been keeping track of when I started at all.)
  • Literate.Used to be advanced literate but got tired of watching rps become stagnant as things became too detail-oriented.
    • Also got a few long-term rps so I try to keep things shorter to get the story moving
    • Otherwise I find I will get bogged down in the details and pump out like 2,000-3,000 words on average lol. Perfectionism doesn't help either.
    • So normally I aim to write 1,000 words max per reply (we don't talk about how I almost always go over that, though. Shh)
  • Versatile, open to most genres (except Kpop, anime, furry, etc -- please ask)
  • NOT a regular poster -- it varies
    • Sometimes I reply a couple of hours later (or before the day ends), sometimes within 1-2 weeks, but as long as we don't start going over like 2,000 words per reply it won't take me long to get back to you!
As you can tell by my username, I'm mainly here to rp Sally Face (and maybe other minor fandoms). Thought it'd be good to try my luck in a bigger pool, for a lack of better words. So here's what I'm looking for:
  • LARRY JOHNSON, against, you guessed it - Sal! (18+)
    • Of course, this will all be when they're in their twenties.
  • It'll probably be 80% story / 20% smut.
    • Not a hardcore smutter though, but I do have a couple of kinks and am open to a number of them people are usually into.
    • I've always dommed - so I'd like to try subbing.
  • No concrete ideas for a plot yet, we can brainstorm that together!
    • That said I'd like it to be set in their world and not an AU.
    • We could also just re-enact the events of the game (either in slightly different ways or keep everything the same, but just explore their emotions more?)
  • I'm okay with keeping them as step-brothers. OR it can happen when they're still just best friends (or we could say their parents never married). I don't actually endorse incest and am not dead set on having them be brothers.
    • That said there is just something a lot more appealing about them not being able to help their feelings for one another even after Henry and Lisa tie the knot. Especially if they started having feelings for one another waaay before the marriage, we're perfectly justified in saying their parents' marriage was just a very unlucky extraordinary stroke of misfortune y'know?
Shoot me a DM if you're interested!

Back
Top Bottom