Rogue Salutations!

Currently reading:
Rogue Salutations!

Nyafii

Serf
Local time
Today 2:58 AM
Messages
5
Age
27
Pronouns
Any/all
Hello there, the name is Nyafii but I also go by Nya or Fi! I have been writing since late 2013 early 2014 and have mostly dabbled in the mxm genre! I love to make friends while roleplaying and love to talk about my characters a mega ton. I also love to share music tastes, silly videos I come across, amongst other things.

It is a pleasure to be here!
 
Welcome to our forum, you'll see a bunch a mxm writers here!

Be sure to check your DMs for your Welcome Letter. It's super helpful with a bunch of links and all that.
 
Welcome to our forum, you'll see a bunch a mxm writers here!

Be sure to check your DMs for your Welcome Letter. It's super helpful with a bunch of links and all that.
Thank you Jumbled! I did see the welcome letter and that is good! I am trying to delve into mxf and fxf more recently but mxm just hits a soft spot for me!
 
I totally get it! Yeah. I have a helpful guide, too, that kinda helps break down certain areas of the forums. Guide Link!
Let me know if you have any questions and make sure you read the rules so you know what's allowed and not. :pinkheart:
 
I totally get it! Yeah. I have a helpful guide, too, that kinda helps break down certain areas of the forums. Guide Link!
Let me know if you have any questions and make sure you read the rules so you know what's allowed and not. :pinkheart:
I definitely will thank you so much for the guide link and for offering your help if I have any questions in the future Jumbled! :love:
 
Welcome to Inner Sanctum, New Blood!


First and foremost; it's nice to meet you! Welcome to our home!

( There's multiple pages to this; just click/tap the arrows! )​




I bet you're wondering how to start Role Playing and where to go! I think it's pretty fun to explore the forums, and I highly recommend doing so! Most thread homes, if not all, have a pinned post at the top of them to tell you what goes there!

However, the Request Threads are pretty self explanatory; Here's a Link! There's plenty to look through, but you could also build your very own! Tell people what you're all about and get those writing partners! Take your time though; there's never any pressure! If you were looking for an open story you can just jump in straight away, you can find them in Unfinished Tales!​




Next, I've created A Sanctum Tour to help find a lot of cool places on site! There's plenty to do while waiting on replies or to give yourself a break every now and then! But, these are some of my favorites! The first shout out goes to The Sanctum Tavern! Here you can find many a thing! By the Hearth can be found there and has many wonderful discussions; my personal favorite is where everyone talks up their writing partners! Want to see some cute pets or share your own? Pets of the Sanctum is where to go! Feeling up for a challenge? Check out the Monthly Writing Challenge and give it a whirl!

And, there's so so so~ much more! Please take the time to explore!​




I think that's everything... Oh! I'm Mio, by the way! Just a friendly changeling and hydration bot! You can find me and several others in Sanctum's Chat Room! If you have any questions, you can always pop in there for help! I will say though, the best people to ask are staff! Green Names are Heralds and Hot Pink Names are Virtuosos which are the best to ask questions! Blue Names are Moderators and Purple Names are the Administrators, which help with tech support and discipline! You can find out which are online via the home page! On PC it'll be to the right of the screen, and on mobile it'll be near the bottom!

Now, get out there and write! May your muses sing for you!​


 
Back
Top Bottom