All Samhain's Hotel for Gods (Looking for either gender, we are also LGBT+ friendly)

Currently reading:
All Samhain's Hotel for Gods (Looking for either gender, we are also LGBT+ friendly)

Missmonkey

Wife of TrashPanda. Baxter's shoulder monkey.
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:07 PM
Warning: 18+ only.

Samhain's Hotel for Gods

This is strictly for the offspring of Gods and their mortal guests, original characters only.

This will be a sandbox game, meaning people are free to come and go as they please, thus do not be offended if you are away for a period of time and someone you may have had a scene with moved on to another scene as opposed to essentially getting locked down.

Life happens, so while I do not enforce it, I would encourage folks to give any people they are in a scene with a few days to at least a week before moving on. Life is chaos and we all know this all too well.

Please refrain from poking and prodding at people for posts and try to be courteous and respectful to everyone. We want to create a fun and relaxing environment for everyone here.

Let's not let any disputes or ill feelings prevent people from joining or having a good time… If you do not wish to associate with a person or a character, you are not required to do so.

Please choose only one god parent, this is being enforced for the purpose of not limiting the choices of god parents for other players. For example, if you wanted to be the child of Hades and Persephone, that would make some feel either prevented or hesitant to want to be a child of Hades or Persephone as well and it wouldn't be fair to claim two gods, making things harder for others.

If you WANT to have siblings, then specify at the bottom of your sheet that you are open to this and folks will know that you are okay to approach for coordination and familial connections.

Custom made gods (like Samhain himself) as parents can be permitted, but they must meet GM approval before they are allowed to go public. PM any custom god parent submissions directly to MissMonkey.

That said, please do try to select one of the gods from the existing pantheons before the decision to turn to a custom god parent is made.

Okay, enough on the serious stuff, let's get down to all the fun jazz we're all here for, yeah?

Welcome to the Hotel Divine

The hotel and resort dedicated to the vacation and relaxation needs of the gods and goddesses of all pantheons.

This space created via ancient and powerful fey magic boasts a lavish bar, an elegant and spacious restaurant, just about any spa services imaginable, an olympic size swimming pool, tennis courts, golf fields and basketball courts placed in an illusory tranquil Irish meadow speckled with heather flowers, an elite gymnasium complete with boxing and kickboxing rings… there is even an enchanted shopping and gift wing that is capable of summoning up just about anything you desire.

Suffice to say, there is nothing Samhain has not thought of.

Traditionally this place has been exclusively for the divine, however in recent weeks Samhain has been sending out mysterious invitations to individuals that may or may not be aware of the fact they have fey blood in their veins from a parent or a recent to semi recent ancestor… he says these individuals are marked by the fey 'cleaners' for extermination and thus, he has brought them to his realm to protect them.

Deity profile:

Name:
Personality:
Sexual Orientation:
Your Pantheon:
God Parent:
Your Divine Domain:
Background:
(However much or little you desire to give)
Naughty times:

Yes-
(Put here the kinks you are cool with and the ones you are really hankering for)

No- (Put here the kinks you absolutely do not want anything to do with)
Extra: (Anything interesting about your character that you wish to include)

Mortal profile:

Name:
Personality:
Sexual Orientation:
Hometown/City:
Background:
(However much or little you want to give)
Naughty times:

Yes-
(Put here the kinks you are cool with and the ones you are really hankering for)

Magic Fey Abilities: (List them here, but be aware that your character may only have a loose grasp on how to use them or not know they have them at all)

Extra: (Anything interesting you might want to include about your character)

Claimed God Parents:

Apollo

Faceclaim reserves:
(We accept real people, artwork and anime. Please make the use of anime for only when the image is the perfect representation for what you are aiming for)

Valentin Lucien Winter

Post profile submissions here in spoilers for GM review and I'll have a look at them as time allows.

Approved profiles may be submitted here- Group RP - Samhain's Hotel for Gods (Approved characters)

OOC can be found here- https://writerssanctum.com/threads/samhains-hotel-for-gods-ooc.27825/

Last edited:
Name: Zaafir
Gender identity: Cis-Male
Personality: Kinda silly and always up for a challenge. Has kind Nature and always willing to help those in need. Some say he needs to slow down but sees every obstacle in the way as a challenge that needs won. When he is not running amongst Olympus hes at the hotel alot trying to find someone to share tales of others victory with.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Your Pantheon: Greek
God Parent:
Apollo
Your Divine Domain: Victory in all forms.
Background: Zaafir was born when Apollo won his first Trophy on a hunt against his sister Artemis. When he allowed a young muse to hold the trophy to rally others into his greatest achievement. While showing off to the other gods and goddesses. Zaafir burst from the trophy and was hence named the God of Victory. Zaafir uses his power to bless victory upon an underdog to create a sort of balance among contest.
Naughty times:

Yes-
Vanilla to light Bondage, Domination. Somethings im willing to work with just PM me it and talkings can happen.

No- No weird toilet stuff. What goes there stays there. Like Vegas. NO S or M.
Extra: Aside from the mild sillyness of himself. He normally looks out for the little guy.

Last edited:
Name: Zaafir
Gender identity: Cis-Male
Personality: Kinda silly and always up for a challenge.
God Parent:
Apollo
Your Divine Domain: Victory in all forms.
Background: Zaafir was born when Apollo won his first Trophy on a hunt against his sister Artemis. When he allowed a young muse to hold the trophy to rally others into his greatest achievement. While showing off to the other gods and goddesses. Zaafir burst from the trophy and was hence named the God of Victory. Zaafir uses his power to bless victory upon an underdog to create a sort of balance among contest.
Naughty times:

Yes-
Vanilla to light Bondage, Domination. Somethings im willing to work with just PM me it and talkings can happen.

No- No weird toilet stuff. What goes there stays there. Like Vegas. NO S or M.
Extra: Aside from the mild sillyness of himself. He normally looks out for the little guy.

Since I was right there as you were writing it, approved, lmao. I'll get an approved character thread and OOC up tomorrow... or tonight, we'll see xD

Hello! This piqued my interest, so had to submit a character for possible approval lol

Name: Alyx G. Fortigue

Gender identity: Female

Personality: Alyx is a rather bubbly individual who looks at the glass as being half-full. In a world full of possibilities, her optimism is unlimited, cresting on a point of being somewhat annoying. An extrovert, she enjoys talking to people and making new friends. Prone to see the good in everyone, she has a difficult time determining when to use caution. She also loves all things technology, her expertise residing in computer code, and, of course, all things chocolate. Though, despite her usual sunny demeanor, she struggles with anxiety, and panic attacks can creep up out of nowhere.

Sexual Orientation: Demisexual, typically hetero-

Hometown/City: Detroit, MI, USA

Occupation: Programmer, she is a well known freelancer that has developed multiple websites for some high profile companies. Deep, dark secret: she enjoys hacking, but somewhat of a vigilante, she targets scam artists.

Background: (I tend to relay this info in RP)

Naughty times:

Yes- Vanilla, Light bondage, (open to experimentation/discussion)

No- Violence/torture

Magic Fey Abilities: Puppeteer -- she has the ability to control another's mind, though she's unaware. People under her control typically exhibit puppy love behavior, which tends to make her uncomfortable. (Obviously will only be affecting NPCs unless another wants to explore this concept with her).

Extra: Alyx was originally created to be affiliated with Aphrodite, hence why she has this sort of siren allure about her. It was me wanting to explore this idea of trying to find true love when everyone seemed to fancy her, making it nigh impossible to tell what was real and what was enchantment.

bea0c535461e826b1a58f70ed0c3a33e.jpg

Hello! This piqued my interest, so had to submit a character for possible approval lol

Name: Alyx G. Fortigue

Gender identity: Female

Personality: Alyx is a rather bubbly individual who looks at the glass as being half-full. In a world full of possibilities, her optimism is unlimited, cresting on a point of being somewhat annoying. An extrovert, she enjoys talking to people and making new friends. Prone to see the good in everyone, she has a difficult time determining when to use caution. She also loves all things technology, her expertise residing in computer code, and, of course, all things chocolate. Though, despite her usual sunny demeanor, she struggles with anxiety, and panic attacks can creep up out of nowhere.

Sexual Orientation: Demisexual, typically hetero-

Hometown/City: Detroit, MI, USA

Occupation: Programmer, she is a well known freelancer that has developed multiple websites for some high profile companies. Deep, dark secret: she enjoys hacking, but somewhat of a vigilante, she targets scam artists.

Background: (I tend to relay this info in RP)

Naughty times:

Yes- Vanilla, Light bondage, (open to experimentation/discussion)

No- Violence/torture

Magic Fey Abilities: Puppeteer -- she has the ability to control another's mind, though she's unaware. People under her control typically exhibit puppy love behavior, which tends to make her uncomfortable. (Obviously will only be affecting NPCs unless another wants to explore this concept with her).

Extra: Alyx was originally created to be affiliated with Aphrodite, hence why she has this sort of siren allure about her. It was me wanting to explore this idea of trying to find true love when everyone seemed to fancy her, making it nigh impossible to tell what was real and what was enchantment.

View attachment 59127

I wouldn't quite call that power puppeteering persay, seems more like an aura thing more than it would a mind thing.

I would say she's all good, but bear in mind that most gods would likely have the strength to resist her power and most of the servants in the hotel are fey specters that were created by Samhain that are semi automatous, they follow Samhain's rules and the duties given them and obey the requests of the hotel patrons, but they don't have emotions or base needs.

Where other Fey/Human hybrids come in, I would say that those with a Fey father or mother would have be able to feel her aura effecting them and have a shot at resisting it, those with fey Ancestors, might have a harder time.

As for her backstory, you can keep it hush hush from the group for awhile, but I myself am going to need to see it. If you wouldn't mind like PM'ing it to me.

I wouldn't quite call that power puppeteering persay, seems more like an aura thing more than it would a mind thing.

I would say she's all good, but bear in mind that most gods would likely have the strength to resist her power and most of the servants in the hotel are fey specters that were created by Samhain that are semi automatous, they follow Samhain's rules and the duties given them and obey the requests of the hotel patrons, but they don't have emotions or base needs.

Where other Fey/Human hybrids come in, I would say that those with a Fey father or mother would have be able to feel her aura effecting them and have a shot at resisting it, those with fey Ancestors, might have a harder time.

As for her backstory, you can keep it hush hush from the group for awhile, but I myself am going to need to see it. If you wouldn't mind like PM'ing it to me.

Yes, like an allure thing initially, but imagine it would develop into a puppeteer thing...which may or may not happen in said RP, but I tend to have possibilities written out just in case lol

Duly noted on all this other info! I may just scrap this character and submit another. And yep! I'll PM the history.

Hey! I liked the sound of this and thought I'd submit a character for your approval.

Mortal profile:

Name: Hugh Walsh
Gender identity: Cis-male
Personality:
Hugh's quiet and respectful exterior belies a dry sense of humor and impatience with egoists. Though unlikely to voice his frustrations, Hugh doesn't stew on them either and is quick to let bygones be bygones. However, Hugh's tendency to avoid conflict for the sake of ease and harmony sometimes leads to others walking over him.
Hometown/City: Boston, Massachusetts
Background:
Hugh's mother left after he was barely two years old. His father died shortly after due to complications following an injury suffered during a boxing match. Hugh was adopted by a Massachusetts and has lived there all his life. Hugh's adoptive parents knew nothing about his mother and eventually shared what little information they had on his father. Hugh now lives an uneventful life in Boston.

Naughty times:

Yes- (Put here the kinks you are cool with and the ones you are really hankering for)
Light bondage, roughness, and biting (though he would be embarrassed to admit any of that.) (I don't usually build characters around kinks, so if it ever comes to that and anyone has questions, just pm me.)
I'm open to most things. If it comes up, I'll let you know if I'm uncomfortable with any of your kinks.
Magic Fey Abilities: Hugh has an affinity for combat, especially unarmed combat; though he has never put any amount of serious training behind this aptitude. He also often sees warriors and soldiers from across history in his dreams. Crows also have a fondness for Hugh that he shares for them.

Extra: Hugh's father attracted the attention of Morrigan during a boxing match in Ireland. He was relatively unsuccessful in the US, but popular with other Irish-Americans. He was offered a well-paying match in Ireland and took it up. Unaware that he was meant to throw the match, he pulled out a surprise victory. Morrigan was impressed and the two eventually had Hugh. Unfortunately, Morrigan often appears to those fated to die in battle. Hugh's father was no exception, dying only a year after Hugh turned three.
Appearance: (I prefer not to use face claims, so I hope a written appearance is alright. If not, I can do my best to find a reference.)

Hugh Isn't especially tall, standing at 5'9". He has a sinewy build which inexplicably seems to resist significant loss or gain in weight. Hugh tries to keep his sable hair in check, but it quickly grows into a healthy mane at surprising speeds when left alone. As such, Hugh often settles for the middle ground of a somewhat unkempt head of hair. His eyes are grey-green and mottled with spots of brown that drown out the more vibrant hues. Hugh has a sharp, slim face. The faint laugh lines visible, even when his expression is rested, tell of a happy life.

Claimed God Parents:
The Morrigan

Hey! I liked the sound of this and thought I'd submit a character for your approval.

Mortal profile:

Name: Hugh Walsh
Personality:
Hugh's quiet and respectful exterior belies a dry sense of humor and impatience with egoists. Though unlikely to voice his frustrations, Hugh doesn't stew on them either and is quick to let bygones be bygones. However, Hugh's tendency to avoid conflict for the sake of ease and harmony sometimes leads to others walking over him.
Hometown/City: Boston, Massachusetts
Background:
Hugh's mother left after he was barely two years old. His father died shortly after due to complications following an injury suffered during a boxing match. Hugh was adopted by a Massachusetts and has lived there all his life. Hugh's adoptive parents knew nothing about his mother and eventually shared what little information they had on his father. Hugh now lives an uneventful life in Boston.

Naughty times:

Yes- (Put here the kinks you are cool with and the ones you are really hankering for)
Light bondage, roughness, and biting (though he would be embarrassed to admit any of that.) (I don't usually build characters around kinks, so if it ever comes to that and anyone has questions, just pm me.)
I'm open to most things. If it comes up, I'll let you know if I'm uncomfortable with any of your kinks.
Magic Fey Abilities: Hugh has an affinity for combat, especially unarmed combat; though he has never put any amount of serious training behind this aptitude. He also often sees warriors and soldiers from across history in his dreams. Crows also have a fondness for Hugh that he shares for them.

Extra: Hugh's father attracted the attention of Morrigan during a boxing match in Ireland. He was relatively unsuccessful in the US, but popular with other Irish-Americans. He was offered a well-paying match in Ireland and took it up. Unaware that he was meant to throw the match, he pulled out a surprise victory. Morrigan was impressed and the two eventually had Hugh. Unfortunately, Morrigan often appears to those fated to die in battle. Hugh's father was no exception, dying only a year after Hugh turned three.
Appearance: (I prefer not to use face claims, so I hope a written appearance is alright. If not, I can do my best to find a reference.)

Hugh Isn't especially tall, standing at 5'9". He has a sinewy build which inexplicably seems to resist significant loss or gain in weight. Hugh tries to keep his sable hair in check, but it quickly grows into a healthy mane at surprising speeds when left alone. As such, Hugh often settles for the middle ground of a somewhat unkempt head of hair. His eyes are grey-green and mottled with spots of brown that drown out the more vibrant hues. Hugh has a sharp, slim face. The faint laugh lines visible, even when his expression is rested, tell of a happy life.

Claimed God Parents:
The Morrigan

You would need to fill out the deity profile, mortal profile is for the mortals with a Fey parent that Samhain has brought to the hotel for their protection.

You would need to fill out the deity profile, mortal profile is for the mortals with a Fey parent that Samhain has brought to the hotel for their protection.
Are characters with gods for parents still considered deities? I thought that was what mortals meant but correct me if it's more specifically for characters with non-god magical parents in this case.

Are characters with gods for parents still considered deities? I thought that was what mortals meant but correct me if it's more specifically for characters with non-god parents in this case.

Yes, you are a god. You would have powers, immortality and a divine domain.

I'm not doing the demi-god thing.

Ah, I get you. It's a little unclear though. I definitely would have thought it would include the more traditional idea of a demigod, i.e. Hercules. Figures that are basically a god in all but name and immortality rather than a Percy Jackson kind of demigod.

I can definitely rework it though. Since you'd like for us to only pick one deific parent, is it ok if I keep the one mortal parent? There are plenty of pantheons where a god has a child with a mortal and that child is still a full god. It would just be to fill out the backstory a little. If not, totally fine, it's far from necessary for the rework I have in mind.

Ah, I get you. It's a little unclear though. I definitely would have thought it would include the more traditional idea of a demigod, i.e. Hercules. Figures that are basically a god in all but name and immortality rather than a Percy Jackson kind of demigod.

I can definitely rework it though. Since you'd like for us to only pick one deific parent, is it ok if I keep the one mortal parent? There are plenty of pantheons where a god has a child with a mortal and that child is still a full god. It would just be to fill out the backstory a little. If not, totally fine, it's far from necessary for the rework I have in mind.

That's the general idea, Gods are breeding outside other gods to broaden the gene pool and have less inbreeding.

Sorry for taking a bit to get back with a new character. I made it sound like it'd be quick but some stuff came up. Hopefully this one fits the requirements a little better.

Deity profile:

Name: Maithradh
Personality: As his divine domain would suggest, Maithdradh is friendly and outgoing. His friendship is rarely outwardly intense or fervent, though. While he can enjoy a good carousing with his friends and fellows, Maithradh prefers quieter, more intimate connection with those he considers true companions. However, loyalty is above all else to Maithradh. Betrayal or disloyalty among mortals or gods draw ire from him in equal measures.
Your Pantheon: Gaelic Celtic gods
God Parent: Danu
Your Divine Domain: Companionship (particularly among family and warriors)
Background: Maithradh was the last of the children born to Danu and the last god born to his pantheon. The goddess Brigit foretold that, just as he was the last to be born, Maithradh would be the last of his immortal kin to die. (if someone else creates an Irish god, I can change the prophecy as not to godmod a prophesied death into the story for someone else's character)
Naughty times:

Yes- Pretty vanilla for this character. Generally just passionate and willing to try new things for the satisfaction of a close partner.

No- Not toilet anything, no straight out torture, no non-con or dub-con. Otherwise, pass stuff by me if you think it's out there or extreme.
Extra:
-Physical description

Maithradh has thick, golden-blonde hair; and Strands of hair with a literal golden shine are scattered throughout. He often ties his hair into small braids that neatly frame his sharp, youthful face. Indeed, despite having lived far beyond the lifetime of any mortal, youthfulness glows on his face and shines from his deep blue eyes. Maithradh also bears a shallow scar on his left cheek, given to him by the immortalized warrior Scathatch after inciting her wrath with a juvenile prank.

Hello, this seemed really interesting and I was hoping I might still be able to join if you are looking for more partners? If there is anything that needs to be changed please let me know and I am perfectly fine with other's also being children of Nyx.

Deity profile:

Name:
Noe
Gender identity: Cis-Female
Personality: Noe is a very soft spoken individual and is almost always at her mother's side due to her work. She might come off as cold and uncaring from a distance but is actually very kind. Unsurprisingly she is not very familiar with social situations having no experience outside of her mother and siblings.
God Parent: Nyx
Your Divine Domain: Planetary alignment of Neptune
Background: As Nyx was moving the planets for the coming night she happened to feel a tremble in her middle finger as she went to move Neptune. Finding it strange she sliced her finger just enough for a drop of blood to fall and as it did it transformed into the minor goddess now known as Noe. Since then Noe has been at Nyx's side learning from her and aiding her as needed. She is one of the younger goddess under Nyx and some of her older siblings remind her of it whenever they can. Nyx realized that Noe was becoming isolated in recent years and has pushed her to take this vacation in hopes that she will get out of her shell a bit.
Naughty times:

Yes-
Vanilla, light bondage, dom/sub (being the sub), biting, possessiveness, choking, etc. (just be open about what you are wanting to do and I will let you know if I'm okay rping it)

Age play, anything involving toilet habits, slapping across the face (it's okay for story but not sexually), there might be more but I can't think of them at the moment

Extra: (Anything interesting about your character that you wish to include)
She struggles with self worth issues since she feels she has no real purpose considering her mother has been moving the planets on her own for eons.
Has a soft spot for sweetness.

Back
Top Bottom