Group RP Sanctuary Island OOC

Currently reading:
Group RP Sanctuary Island OOC

No one replied, so I'm going to assume no one has any issues with the rules and such.

I'm going to post the first post momentarily. Let's make sure everyone gets a chance to get their first post in before we post again. If I feel its necessary, I will add a GM post here or there depending on what's going on. This is my first time running a group game, so bear with me please.

If you want to be a newcomer to Sanctuary, then post on the boat. If you're already on the island, feel free to post on the dock as part of the welcoming committee or just as a curious onlooker (NPCs Ricky and Alpha are also on the dock as part of the welcome group). Finally if you're already on the island you can just post pretty much anywhere doing anything to get started.:)

No one replied, so I'm going to assume no one has any issues with the rules and such.

I'm going to post the first post momentarily. Let's make sure everyone gets a chance to get their first post in before we post again. If I feel its necessary, I will add a GM post here or there depending on what's going on. This is my first time running a group game, so bear with me please.

If you want to be a newcomer to Sanctuary, then post on the boat. If you're already on the island, feel free to post on the dock as part of the welcoming committee or just as a curious onlooker (NPCs Ricky and Alpha are also on the dock as part of the welcome group). Finally if you're already on the island you can just post pretty much anywhere doing anything to get started.:)
what about if you have two characters

I would prefer each character have it's own post, rather than both be in the same post, and add the character's name as a header at the top of the post. You can post them one after the other.

I'll post probably tomorrow if not late late tonight. Busy day today. But I decided Charlie is going to be a regular and Tor is going to be new to the island.

I'm thinking about holding off on one character tell I get a little bit more of a hold on this if that's ok

I got my post in but I'm not going to really use liam tell I get a better hold on this

Back
Top Bottom