Staff member
Administrator
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 6:30 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Happy Halloween Sanctum Dwellers!!

With little more than a month until the big day, the time for the site to celebrate the spooky season has arrived!!

First, we have a new Halloween theme!! Purple black and orange. This theme will be available at least through the season. While subject to minor fixes and tweaks, it should be fully functional. Thank you to @Rose for the Hunter for our Halloween Logo and Forum Icons. You can select this theme or any of our others from your preferences page.

Second, we will be resuming site writing challenges with a spooky prompt next weekend. Look back here for a link to be posted or watch your announcements

Thirdly, we are in need of some help. As many of you who have been around for a few years will remember, the site used to do regular movie nights. In particular, Halloween has always featured a horror movie stream and we typically do a separate one of Halloween cartoons for the scaredy cats among you. However, the site we have been using for these, Kast, has been filled with technical glitches the last few times we have tried it. If anyone happens to know of a good way to live stream movies, preferably a way that will not require users to make an account, please let us know either here or by sending me a PM. We will, of course, also accept movie suggestions, assuming we find a way to run them.

Have a spooktacular season, Sanctum!!!

Changing to Halloween, cause I'm a sucker for Halloween, and I am excited about writing prompts, I need a good challenge!

The Countdown to the Pestering hath begun the day the screenshot happened... I am eyeballing the calendar with a feirce passion as when the 4th descends... The Pestering Shall BEGIN!!!

alright, to be fair, the pestering is usually always present, but like... HARDCORE CCrop type of pestering 😘

The Countdown to the Pestering hath begun the day the screenshot happened... I am eyeballing the calendar with a feirce passion as when the 4th descends... The Pestering Shall BEGIN!!!

alright, to be fair, the pestering is usually always present, but like... HARDCORE CCrop type of pestering 😘
Okay I am ready hehehe

James has been dangling the possibility of a Challenge in front of mine eyes, every single time I'd pester 'em about it! I really do need to step up my nag game, but with October, it'll happen if I gotta post it meself!

*coughs* ... Um... I mean that with respect, Mr Martin!

Glad you all like the new theme, I've changed it to the Halloween theme myself as a change from Lace. Let the Hauntings BEGIN!

Back
Top Bottom