JamesMartin
Sa souvraya niende misain ye
Staff member
Administrator
Inner Sanctum Nobility
♔ Champion ♔
Afternoon Sanctum!!
So we're starting to plan for our Halloween festivities a little early this year because, by our tradition, every Saturday in October is a Stream!! This October has five Saturdays, including Halloween itself and so I will be running different themed streams on October 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st.
As always, we'll have "scary night", for actually disturbing movies and "Sissy night", for horror comedies and other light fare anyone can watch. Beyond that? Themes are up in the air. Last year we did horror classics (mostly the starts of franchises) and Zombies, but any monster, any decade, any theme is up in the air. I am thinking Elevated Horror as one theme, but I'll be taking your suggestions and posting the lists this week!! And of course, we'll need a pick for Halloween itself (note that this stream needs to mostly run itself, as I am busy on the day).
Post your suggestions below. As many requests as you like, plus any theme ideas—only rule for themes is that they need to be a good variety with a decent number of movie choices. I do not usually do horror franchise streams as they are rarely good beyond the first movie.
So we're starting to plan for our Halloween festivities a little early this year because, by our tradition, every Saturday in October is a Stream!! This October has five Saturdays, including Halloween itself and so I will be running different themed streams on October 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st.
As always, we'll have "scary night", for actually disturbing movies and "Sissy night", for horror comedies and other light fare anyone can watch. Beyond that? Themes are up in the air. Last year we did horror classics (mostly the starts of franchises) and Zombies, but any monster, any decade, any theme is up in the air. I am thinking Elevated Horror as one theme, but I'll be taking your suggestions and posting the lists this week!! And of course, we'll need a pick for Halloween itself (note that this stream needs to mostly run itself, as I am busy on the day).
Post your suggestions below. As many requests as you like, plus any theme ideas—only rule for themes is that they need to be a good variety with a decent number of movie choices. I do not usually do horror franchise streams as they are rarely good beyond the first movie.



