Currently reading:
FxF sapphic pairings anyone? [ original + fandoms w/ ocs ]

mocha

Serf
Local time
Today 5:20 PM
Pronouns
she/her
hey there ! the name's mocha. i use she/her pronouns, i am queer, and exclusively write fxf or fxnb ships. i just like women too much to really care for anything else at the moment. i typically use anime/drawn faceclaims. i like to consider myself literate and usually write around 4+ paragraphs per post, though it can vary depending on the scene. ooc, i'm very quick to respond (as long as you have my discord -- lowkey i forget about this site), but ic?? it depends! i'm a student in university and put a lot of value into academics so i might be slow sometimes because of assignments, but i'm always happy to chat!

to be honest?? it's been a while since i've last written and i really miss the joy of gushing about characters and befriending the people that i'm writing with. i'll be so real with you -- if i feel like we don't click ooc, then i probably won't have any muse for our rp. my muse is very dependent on mutual excitement so if the excitement is not there, then neither will my muse. i am an incredibly unserious person outside of rp and i love people just like that. make headcanons with me! tell me the most unimportant things about your oc, i don't care! i love people who don't shut up! send me memes and tell me all you want about your day! i just want us to be comfortable ooc.

when it comes to smut, i write switches. whether they're more dominant or more submissive depends on the character. i don't like to write roleplays that are more focused on smut. to be honest, i like to headcanon smut more than actually write it out because sometimes it takes me a while to write so like... they'll be fucking for weeks lmao. i'm more willing to discuss the specifics of smut and what i enjoy privately, as kinks are kind of dependent on the character! also as a side note, i only write characters that are 20+.

2588af016d9ae3fec7545a64472f4cf37b734edd.gifv

right now i'm looking for some fandoms and original plots to write. even with fandoms, i only like to write oc x oc. here's some fandoms i've been interesting in writing at the moment!
  • rwby
  • soul eater
  • tokyo ghoul
i'll be honest, my knowledge on them is a blur because i haven't actually watched these shows in FOREVER. however, i was reminiscing on old rps i used to do and man, i really miss making ocs in set worlds.

otherwise... i've been playing a little too much honkai: star rail and seeing lots of genshin impact content (which i no longer play because i kept getting my ass beat by a glorified fish) and it's giving me very intense brainrot for original fantasy settings. we'd have to come up with some sort of world together but i love these sorts of dynamics!
  • bitter exes who have to work together
  • stoic adventurer and the annoying client who joins them
  • characters that are morally grey/are genuinely villains
  • rivals/enemies to lovers
  • power dynamics?? i've always been interested in writing a pairing with two very headstrong/confident women who are always competing
  • rivals with benefits relationships
2588af016d9ae3fec7545a64472f4cf37b734edd.gifv

i think that's kind of it?? feel free to pm me if anything interests you here! if you have any plots of your own you'd like to share, that's also cool with me!! i'd just like to reawaken the excitement i have for writing.

Back
Top Bottom