Unspecified Sassy's New Search

Currently reading:
Unspecified Sassy's New Search

sassy-snake

sarcastic flair
Local time
Today 11:48 AM
Hello, all. It's been quite some time since I've been around on the site, but I'm thinking it's about time for a new story (or two).

I have experience with the whole shebang here, so I'll just get right into what I'm looking for and what any potential partners can expect from me.

--

What I'm Looking For:

- Laid-back posting schedule. I'm very busy, so at most I can do one post a day. Otherwise, expect something more like a few per week.

- Descriptive posts, typically multi-paragraphs, but posts that vary depending on what the story necessitates. Personally, I tend to be a novel writer, but of course, quality over quantity.

- Third-person, past tense.

- Communication/collaboration.

- Good grammar/proofreading, all that jazz.

- Stories with dark themes.

- If there's smut, it isn't more important than story. IMO, the slow burn is the best. Also, no toilet play or furries, please.

You can expect the same from me.
FxF is my go-to, but I enjoy MxM, too.

--

Various Plot Ideas:

- I'm craving a straightforward, MxM or FxF vampire plot, in which a vampire attempts to seduce an unsuspecting human and lure them into their trap. I don't want to plan out the ending, I want to feel it out along the way; maybe the human falls into the trap, maybe they don't, maybe the vampire takes a liking to the human, etc. etc. I'd like to play the human in this case.

- A hitchhiker's unlucky day - stuck in the middle of nowhere, they get picked up by a stranger, only to find that the 'Good Samaritan' does nothave their best interest in mind. Thinking supernatural for this one - perhaps a vampire/sorcerer looking for a thrall. MxM or FxF.

- A pilot's spacecraft crash-lands on a seemingly uninhabited planet, only to find that someone has been living there, alone, for several years. The two make a great team and worktogether to repair the ship and get off the planet, but unbeknownst to them, they're on two opposing sides of the law - the survivor, a wanted criminal, and the pilot, a bounty hunter. Sci-fi, FxF.

Note that these ideas are pretty vague and open to collaboration/suggestion. I have a few more visions about each one, so if you're interested, shoot me a PM.

I'm down to brainstorm ideas from scratch in any of these genres:
• Sci-fi •
• Steampunk •
• Cyberpunk •
• Supernatural/Horror •
• Dark Fantasy •

Bonus points if they involve any of these plot conventions:
• survival/characters stranded •
• clashes between opponents/rivals •
• betrayal •
• revenge •

I'm also down for discussing ideas that you have, especially if it's sci-fi, because that's what I'm craving the most.

--

Here's one (sorta) fleshed-out idea that I have:

| 1 | Brain Damage

| Genre | Sci-fi, Cyberpunk
| Pairing | FxF
It's the year 2350. Climate changed has wreaked havoc on Earth, and humanity has long since left it behind.

Now, on planet Kaiser I, humanity faces more challenges, both old and new. For one, the planet isn't necessarily human-friendly. The air isn't breathable, and the water is dangerous left untreated. In order to make life possible on Kaiser I, separate settlements enclosed themselves in domes.

Kaiser I was already smaller in size than Earth, but in a world where domes close off the open world, conservation and population control are key. The issue sparked countless debates until a compromise was reached in the Wiring Accords, which mandated that one third of the population would become Wires - all of their internal organs would be replaced with synthetic ones, eliminating the need to consume and the ability to reproduce. The process preserves personality, but not so much free will, and it isn't long before the government begins to use wired humans for surveillance and control.
Of course, many people are against the Accords, and certain factions are determined to rebel. In an attack on a Wiring HQ, a group of rebels kidnaps a Wire, hoping to use her for information. However, in the attack, she becomes damaged, resulting her free will returning.

My character in this would be the wired human, and yours would be the leader of this faction. From this point on, we can figure out what direction to take in the story, and do some world-building together.
This one is a bit of a reboot of an old idea I had, but never got off the ground. I think it would be fun to try it again.

--

Thanks for reading. Please shoot me a PM if you're interested, and I'll update if anything changes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom