FxF Say Pretty Please | A Search Thread [FULL ATM]

Currently reading:
FxF Say Pretty Please | A Search Thread [FULL ATM]

Welcome! You have been invited by Lucas Rhydian to join our community. Please click here to register.

hierophanthot

The Key to Heaven
Local time
Yesterday 9:44 PM
I don't need a dozen roses
You ain't gotta wine and dine me, no

dblrlgi-c992a54e-cd1a-47b9-86f3-182413c6ebee.png

Introduction

If you're interested in roleplaying with me, then PLEASE message me. Do not comment in this thread.

I'm new to the Sanctum so I apologize in advance if I'm not familiar with the layout. I'm a literate roleplayer who isn't fussy about a few spelling and/or grammar mistakes. I like to write two to three paragraphs per reply, but I'm fully capable of writing more if I'm inspired to do so. I would rather not write "novel" posts though because it isn't fun for me. I get burnt out if I have to write several paragraphs about nothing in particular to be honest.

I have a job with a set schedule, but my replies may vary from immediately after yours or a day or two later at most. If I feel like it may take longer, then I will inform you. On that note, I will tell you if I ever lose interest in our roleplay, and I would like my roleplay partner to do the same. No one likes to get ghosted, but there's no hard feelings if you do (I will be disappointed though).

As the prefix of the search thread may suggest, I'm ONLY interested in FxF so please do not approach me with any other pairings. I will decline. However, I'm open to roleplaying with characters who are transwomen (whether they're pre-OP or post-OP, it does not matter to me) and/or who are female identifying / presenting. Please be respectful though, don't approach me with a character who is a "herm" or a "futa" because I will reject you immediately.

What I'm Looking For
  • At the moment, I'm craving roleplays which are primarily smut. I would say 60% smut with 40% plot because I like a strong build-up.
  • With that being said, I would say these would be short-term roleplays. I would be open to turning them into more long-term roleplays though especially if I feel like our writing styles mesh well and if the characters share a connection.
  • Despite the title of this search thread, I am interested in and appreciate characters who are diverse, who are not simply defined by their preference in bed (e.g. Botttom, Top, etc). I mean, I don't necessarily mind because I can and enjoy roleplaying dominant characters, but if that's going to be the case... try to make your character interesting and not overly submissive.
  • I prefer slice-of-life settings with supernatural elements (e.g. vampires, werewolves, etc). I enjoy fantasy settings, too (e.g. Dragon Age, Skyrim). I may be open to other settings such as Sci-Fi, but it depends to be honest.
My No's List
  • Furries
  • Gore
  • Incest
  • Rape
  • Scat
  • Underage Play
  • Vore
  • Watersports
These are non-negotiable.

Craving, Pairings, Plots!

Most of these RP ideas are going to be open-ended or vague so we can adjust them accordingly.

Character A is in the closet. She is eager to meet other women. So, she creates a profile on a dating app (or site) where she meets Character B. Character B is an older woman with experience. The two of them start to chat and develop a friendship of sorts. Character A likes to tease Character B with naughty pictures and late night calls where there isn't much talking.

Deciding to take their relationship further, Character B offers to buy a plane ticket for Character A to visit. Character A is excited, but she has never slept with another woman before -- or anyone else for that matter. Reluctantly, Character A accepts the invitation.

Character A is a new sister of a prestigious abbey where only women of the strongest faith are allowed to stay. How are these women's faith tested?

The answer is: Demons.

It's hard to say who is responsible for summoning them, but they are employed to tempt new recruits to test their self-control and self-resistant. The demons who have tried to seduce Character A have failed miserably so far.

Character B is the leader of the demons, the mistress. Impressed by Character A's ability to remain virtuous, Character B decides to make it a game where she corrupts Character A.

Character A's husband is a gambling addict. They've become indebted to Character B, a mysterious woman, who holds great power and influence in the political scene.

Foolishly, Character A's husband asks to gamble with Character B for an all-in stakes. Of course, he loses to Character B. He pleads with Character B for another round, for another chance. Character B is uninterested as she has won everything -- or at least, that's until he offers his wife, Character A.

"For a night," he says, knowing Character B's sexual preference and appetite.

Character B is amused, but she agrees.

Character B wins.

(I have more for this plot idea if we decide to go further with it.)

Character A is a human. Character B is an Orc (or potentially any other fantasy being).

In an effort to bring peace between their races, an arranged marriage between the royal family of the humans and the head family of the orcs clan is set. It's not a problem until Character A realizes her husband-to-be is not a man, but a woman. This is because Character B's clan chooses the best warrior amongst them to wed the human's chosen. To them gender is not a concern.

Despite Character A's family's reluctance, they continue with the arranged marriage for the greater good.

A General List of Pairings and Plots I would be interested in:
  • Human x Vampire (or Werewolf)
  • Married Woman x Young Lover
  • Detective or Police Officer x Criminal
  • Long Distant Friends or Lovers meeting for the First Time
  • Princess or Queen x Bodyguard
  • Goddess x Human
  • Angel or Demon x Human
  • Y/C is stranded on an island where M/C who is a native. They learn to communicate with each other with more than words.
That's it for now! Feel free to suggest your ideas to me if you feel like it may pertain to my interests.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom