Currently reading:
MxF Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Dystopian... Oh my!

CyberCat

Serf
Local time
Today 10:47 AM
Pronouns
she/her
Welcome! Hello! Hi! Nice to meet you!

Looking for a new RP asap! If you like creating new worlds or have a solid idea that you think fits with my preferences, reach out so we can get something started!

I've been roleplaying on and off for 10 years. I do original characters only. Having a good idea of the world/current issues in the world is really important for me before starting. I'm fine with changing and evolving the plot as we go but we HAVE to have SOMETHING figured out beforehand. I love 1x1 and group RP as long as there is a plot to follow.

Genres Interests
Main interests are just about anything sci-fi/fantasy related:
-Cyberpunk
-Dystopian Future
-Fantasy (fallen angels, dragons, all the magic, shapeshifters, fairies, you get the idea)
-Castles
-Characters with horsesšŸ“

I don't like:
-Slice of life
-Modern setting

Replies
My replies are usually 2-3 paragraphs. When a RP is really going, I can respond a couple times/day depending on timing. When I'm busy in real life, I'll be about 2-3 times/week. I'll always let you know when I plan on being able to post if I'm not able to get to it same day! I would love some heads up from you as well if you're not able to respond within a day. I love when you acknowledge that you've read my post even if you're not able to respond immediately. I get really excited about some of them and am happy just knowing that you've read it or liked it! Not necessary but I will doubt whether or not you're enjoying it if I don't get any feedback.

Kinks
I am a little sucker for:
-a dominating character
-imprisonment
-collaring
-discipline
-forced partnerships

I will say I do have a bit of a lack of experience writing the spice so I'll be leaving it up to you to instigate that in the RP. So if you're fine with leading the way, I'm down to try and will absolutely let you know if I'm getting uncomfortable.

Plot Cravings
You can fit your character in however you're most inspired in any plot(adding more soon). I'll give some suggestions to spark your creativity but feel free to message me what you're interested in! I don't do fandoms.
Dystopian Cyberpunk City| Raz, 21

Raz is short on money and there aren't a lot of options left. A lot her friends have turned to the streets. There's a group called The Veins offering sanctuary in return for service. They have to fight against the Obtainers on the streets. Raz barely remembers the time before the streets were patrolled nightly and the strict orders came into place but for people as few as 10 years older than her, they know a different way of life and they want it back. Raz feels she has no option but to join them.

YC can be either an obtainer who captures Raz, or doesn't capture her but fancies her so he tries to protect her from the other obtainers until he can escape. He could be a member or the leader of The Veins, making her his special pet or his ride or die(whatever you feel like).

Some pairings I usually enjoy are:
-Arranged marriage with a Lord/King
-Fugitive captive x guard
-Bad guy x good girl (in any setting really. Super basic. Never gets old)
-Royal girl with normal abilities x skilled protector character with magic or something cool

I'm open to new ideas at the moment! As long as we're in the right genre, I'm down for about any pairing!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom