Autumnal Scribbles and Doodles- πŸ’€Spooktober 2026πŸ’€

Currently reading:
Autumnal Scribbles and Doodles- πŸ’€Spooktober 2026πŸ’€

I found this design on Google images, so I'm not sure the original aritst of the pixel art. I had to make some adjustments because for some reason even after I restarted the outline the pixels weren't pixeling the same, lol. But here's my contribution for day 4! A cute chipmunk holding an acorn, which I think I'm going to also make a magnet with the 'pixel' side up.
v93wgHI.png
 
i finished this earlier than i thought but its ok because im guna be busy on the day its for.


20261004_173005.jpg
Oh whaaaaat. Which day did you wanna do this for? I could see it working with a few of the prompts!
 
A few days later again but forgot the drawing at my job πŸ™ƒ Combined (againπŸ˜…) last three days:
3, Bugs
4. Acorn
5. Fox

Now I just need to do yesterday's and today πŸ˜‚
 
I keep falling behind, too!! Hahaha it's okay. Not like I'm super enforcing how we do this.
 
hPLXGpC.png

Day 1: Skull/Bones = Cubone
Day 2: Mushroom/Fungi = Morelull & the lil Fly agaric
Day 3: Bugs = Cascoon & Joltic
Day 4: Acornn = Seedot
Day 5: Fox = Zorua
Day 6: Ghost = Mimikyu (probably the spookiest of all here)
Day 7: SKIPPED - probably will come back to this
Day 8: Candy Corn = Morelull giving Joltik some
Day 9: SKIPPED - coming back to this one
 
Back
Top Bottom