Currently reading:
All SeaOfRage's Request Thread!

SeaOfRage

A Dominant will hold your hand & pull your hair!
Local time
Today 5:01 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! You may call me Rage, if you want to :D. I am new to this website. Just joined a few days ago but I have not been able to find anyone to roleplay with so far :(.

But I have been roleplaying for about 6-7+ years now. I love roleplaying MxM preferred, but I also like to play FxF, MxF/FxM, MxAny, FxAny. I will even play non-binary, agender, transgender, futa, hermaphrodite characters as well, if anyone were interested. I'll try any type, at least once, twice if I like it haha.

Genres I like to Roleplay: Erotica/Smut, Romance, Dark Romance, Fantasy, Medieval Era, Supernatural, Paranormal, Slice of Life, Adventure, Mystery, Future/Futurisic, Psychological/Psychological Thriller, Horror, consensual non-con, explicit/adult themes, alcohol and drug scenes/themes.

Roleplays I don't mind doing:

• Supernatural, Fantasy and/or beings such as : Elves, werewolves, vampires, witches, zombies, orcs, fairies, mermaids/mermen, dragons, argonians, khajitt, Shapeshifter, demons, demigods, angels, God/Goddess, Elemental, etc.

• Paranormal things, such as: Ghosts, Demons, Necromancers, etc. And abilities such as telekinesis, Clairsentience (the ability to psychically acquire knowledge, Clairvoyance (the ability to perceive people, objects, locations, or physical events via extrasensory perception. Conjuration (the ability to materialize physical objects from thin air). And well basically any kind of weird magical or psychic abilities!

• When it comes to sexual roleplays I am totally up for that since I have done many of them, just as long as they also have a bit of story too. I accept a lot of things in roleplays that many people do not, which includes mature content. But I gladly accept these things: Coarse language, sexual content of any kind (including BDSM and pretty much ANY fetishes) , alcohol and drug use, abuse, suicidal thoughts/tendencies, depression, characters with disorders of any kind, etc.

• Oh and I would very much prefer if the roleplay was in a third person point of view. And I usually like if replies to the roleplay(s) are, at least , a paragraph. At the very least please more than just a few sentences?

• I also do not mind things out of the ordinary. I'm not into 100% vanilla either, it becomes too boring.

All in all, I am not a hard person to get along with! I do not judge and I am not too picky haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom